Emmy Award Ass Clowns Don't Know How Irrelevant They Are

Elected by the majority of the American people? You're nuts.
Elected by a majority of the AMERICAN people, as we all know - including the million of illegal aliens Dems have been stacking some states with, for years. :biggrin:

I'm sure you know it too (unless you're an idiot).

I would never try to defend the quality of today's entertainment, but that doesn't justify RW whining about exposing the funny stupid reality of our obese orange clown.
Someday maybe you'll TRY to advance a reason for your opposition to the current president, elected by a majority of the American people. But we won't hold our breath. yawn ***
He was not elected by a majority of the American people. He was elected by a majority of the Electoral College. A majority of the American people in fact cast 3 million more votes for someone else.

He was not elected by a majority of the American people. He was elected by a majority of the Electoral College. A majority of the American people in fact cast 3 million more votes for someone else.
FALSE! He was elected by BOTH a majority of the American people AND a majority of the Electoral College. The millions of illegal aliens Democrats pepper our elections with, don't count. They are non-citizens and not "Americans" :biggrin:

Elected by the majority of the American people? You're nuts.
Elected by a majority of the AMERICAN people, as we all know - including the million of illegal aliens Dems have been stacking some states with, for years. :biggrin:

I'm sure you know it too (unless you're an idiot).

Still repeating Trump's lies I see. I'll bet you think his inauguration was the largest ever, too.

I loved both Dallas and Knotts Landing. They need to put those on in re runs. I liked the New Dallas series..too bad they cancelled it.

I have collected a lot of old TV series DVD's. Some from friends and family...some I bought. I could watch nothing but these DVD'S for months :)

The Highlander
AirWolf
Alien Nation
The Pretender
Starsky and Hutch
I dream of Jeannie
Big Valley
Riptide
Young Riders
The Partridge Family
Quincy
Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew
Charlie's Angels
Monk
North and South 1,2 & 3
Anne of Green Gables 1,2 &3

I'm sure there are others I just can't think of them at the moment.
With all these at our disposal. and the DVD technology available, one might wonder why TV shows are producing anything at all. Same goes for the Hollywood irrelevants.

Still repeating Trump's lies I see. I'll bet you think his inauguration was the largest ever, too.
1. I've been talking about Democrats stacking California et al, since 1972, and I was a liberal then, who voted for McGovern (I was one of the honest ones). Nothing new about the illegal alien vote.

2. Only reason Obama had more people at his inauguration is because DC has a plurality of blacks (49%), and most of them on welfare. During Trump's inauguration, his people were AT WORK. :biggrin:

1. I've been talking about Democrats stacking California et al, since 1972, and I was a liberal then, who voted for McGovern (I was one of the honest ones). Nothing new about the illegal alien vote.

2. Only reason Obama had more people at his inauguration is because DC has a plurality of blacks (49%), and most of them on welfare. During Trump's inauguration, his people were AT WORK. :biggrin:

You hang on to that excuse. It's pretty bad, but it's the best you got.

FALSE! He was elected by BOTH a majority of the American people AND a majority of the Electoral College. The millions of illegal aliens Democrats pepper our elections with, don't count. They are non-citizens and not "Americans" :biggrin:
Oh you poor thing.

"Crazy"?????? Such as? I know that I post about things that the lamestream media will never be allowed to cover but my research is impeccable as well as my sources. Just because YOU can't grasp them while doing no research of your own doesn't make what I post here "crazy" by any stretch of the imagination.
"Crazy" is a compliment when spoken by liberals. :razz:

200.webp

I always suspected Comservatives hankered for the old days, but that's ridiculous. I suppose some will be calling for the return of rotary phones, Swanson,TV dinners and 78 rpm records.

Where's Sing Along with Mitch on your list? Still think the Beatles need a haircut? Still pissed about Captain Kirk kissing Lt. Ohuru? Want to bring back stocks on the town green?
Keep going. You're on a roll. :biggrin:

Don't forget Hendrix and Chuck Berry. You wouldn't want anyone to think you're racist, would you ? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back