emperor trump tramples our gun rights

And he was referring to getting the guns away from MENTAL CASE CRAZIES... not EVERYBODY.

My GAWD you people... frothing at the mouth much?

Sheeeezuz...

"I like taking guns away early," Trump said. "Take the guns first, go through due process second."

if obamao said this, you'd be an even paler rider
And if you were anymore full of yourself, you'd be a toilet.

From your link...

"Trump said he wants "one terrific bill" that can address better background checks, arming qualified teachers and school officials, increasing the age limit for certain gun purchases, and finding new ways to keep guns away from mentally ill people and others who should not have them."

I see nothing terrible here...these are the things we agree on. If the police are at your house 39 times, you've spent years in counselling over behavior issues and you post online you plan to shoot up a school...I want you disarmed.

Targeted legislation...not ban guns owned by 8 million law abiding citizens over the actions of eight deranged sociopaths.

Yep. The problem is negotiating with LWNJ's is like wresting a pig - you get dirty; and the pig enjoys it

naaah i'm watching a movie. and your delusion makes me laugh.

but thanks for caring. :itsok:

by executive order, just like obamao

President Trump launched into a freewheeling, televised strategy session with lawmakers over the issue of guns by declaring that he will unilaterally bar so-called “bump stocks” and asking Congress to send him one “terrific” bill aimed at reducing gun violence.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...47dd2df3829_story.html?utm_term=.c55d5e6a6138

Bump Stocks . . . . no concern or consequence to me. But I have to laugh------ I've never seen so many anti-gun people all come together at once now that Trump has taken some action against guns (which remains to be seen if it will fly unchallenged) and then still BITCH about the guy doing something about guns!

why is the base not upset by his statement about grabbing guns without due process? If obama said it, it’s all we would be talking about and rightly so.
--------------------------------------------------- probably because no one has started a thread until now and of course its wrong . Speculation by some is that TRUMP may be baiting the 'dems' Avatar .

and the talk of gun grabbing was that if a mentally ill guy has guns then grab the guns and then do Due Process wasn't it . And if i am correct my response is that there should be NO gun grabbing till due Process is done .

President Trump launched into a freewheeling, televised strategy session with lawmakers over the issue of guns by declaring that he will unilaterally bar so-called “bump stocks” and asking Congress to send him one “terrific” bill aimed at reducing gun violence.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...47dd2df3829_story.html?utm_term=.c55d5e6a6138

You still don't understand how he plays you people, do you.

Yeah. He's playin' us. His style is to consistently act clueless and to blame others when shit doesn't happen.

I feel so played.

And he was referring to getting the guns away from MENTAL CASE CRAZIES... not EVERYBODY.

Sheeeezuz...

"I like taking guns away early," Trump said. "Take the guns first, go through due process second."

if obamao said this, you'd be an even paler rider
And if you were anymore full of yourself, you'd be a toilet.
Back when Obama took action on guns, Trump didnt like it too much.
3rb4bsetu1j01.jpg

9zlyxhjyb1j01.jpg

Sheeeezuz...

How do you know they are crazy If no due process happens until after?

Sheeeezuz...

How do you know they are crazy If no due process happens until after?
Do you need to be a clinically licensed psychiatrist to know that someone on SOCIAL MEDIA openly stating he's going MOW DOWN PEOPLE is crazy?

Isn't it already illegal to do that?

Well dull-wit, there was no executive order, you drooling moron.

Trump WAS an idiot though and has no clue what the Constitution is about.

Right now a lot of fools who stupidly got mental diagnoses in order to gain some fed goody are kicking themselves. Dumbfucks who opted for ptsd and autism labels so they could get benefits.

he's a con's con

You should be happy, Trump said exactly what moron fucks like you are demanding.

Besides, you wanted to see what would get his base to rebuke him, now you know.

not seeing much in the way of rebuking, champ

Perhaps if you pulled your head from your ass?

Trump just shit on his base, it was a dumb move. You and your fellow Stalinists will continue to hate him.

Im pretty sure that crazy ppl and felons are already not supposed to have weapons. Trump is once again playing the swamp.

Forum List

Back