emperor trump tramples our gun rights

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Right now a lot of fools who stupidly got mental diagnoses in order to gain some fed goody are kicking themselves. Dumbfucks who opted for ptsd and autism labels so they could get benefits.

Perhaps if we email a copy of the Constitution to Mr. Trump he can find what "due process" means?

I'll tell you this, if he keeps this shit up, it won't much matter who his campaign manager for 2020 is....

‘"I like taking guns away early," Trump said. "Take the guns first, go through due process second."’

Trump says take guns first and worry about 'due process second' in White House gun meeting

Trump tramples on our 4th and 5th Amendment rights as well.

"Leave the gun – take the cannoli”
The focus of the outrage will be on losing their toys...not on the threats to due process.

Again, you Stalinists must be in fits of rage. You have your hate, which defines you to your core, yet you still have the Constitution to destroy. What to do? :dunno:

Will your hatred of Trump outweigh your hatred of civil rights and the Constitution?

‘"I like taking guns away early," Trump said. "Take the guns first, go through due process second."’

Trump says take guns first and worry about 'due process second' in White House gun meeting

Trump tramples on our 4th and 5th Amendment rights as well.

"Leave the gun – take the cannoli”
The focus of the outrage will be on losing their toys...not on the threats to due process.

Again, you Stalinists must be in fits of rage. You have your hate, which defines you to your core, yet you still have the Constitution to destroy. What to do? :dunno:

Will your hatred of Trump outweigh your hatred of civil rights and the Constitution?
Is this 'deflection', 'non-sequitur', 'straw man' or 'dumbass'?
I just can't tell.

why is the base not upset by his statement about grabbing guns without due process? If obama said it, it’s all we would be talking about and rightly so.
28167694_569236023445193_6656875784928268129_n.jpg

why is the base not upset by his statement about grabbing guns without due process? If obama said it, it’s all we would be talking about and rightly so.
Thats his way of negotiating. Start at the bottom and work your way up
Yes. . . but I'm not sure you really can say who he is "negotiating" with.

Muah-hah-ah-ahah. :FIREdevil:

Forum List

Back