emperor trump tramples our gun rights

why is the base not upset by his statement about grabbing guns without due process? If obama said it, it’s all we would be talking about and rightly so.

I think he's just placating. I don't think he has any intention of taking anybody's guns.
He's moving towards incarcerating crazy people, I think.

by executive order, just like obamao

President Trump launched into a freewheeling, televised strategy session with lawmakers over the issue of guns by declaring that he will unilaterally bar so-called “bump stocks” and asking Congress to send him one “terrific” bill aimed at reducing gun violence.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...47dd2df3829_story.html?utm_term=.c55d5e6a6138

You still don't understand how he plays you people, do you.
Remember he 'pulled the same sheite' with DACA asking Pelosi, Schumer & company for their help in legislation and saying "decision on this will come from you in this room"... It's not over yet (our 2nd Amendment, that is). Trump is up to his 'shenanigans' IMHO

‘"I like taking guns away early," Trump said. "Take the guns first, go through due process second."’

Trump says take guns first and worry about 'due process second' in White House gun meeting

Trump tramples on our 4th and 5th Amendment rights as well.

"Leave the gun – take the cannoli”

quite a remarkable flip of the script!

"You came through for me, and I am going to come through for you," Trump promised the NRA at its 2017 convention. "I will never, ever let you down."

From your link...

"Trump said he wants "one terrific bill" that can address better background checks, arming qualified teachers and school officials, increasing the age limit for certain gun purchases, and finding new ways to keep guns away from mentally ill people and others who should not have them."

I see nothing terrible here...these are the things we agree on. If the police are at your house 39 times, you've spent years in counselling over behavior issues and you post online you plan to shoot up a school...I want you disarmed.

Targeted legislation...not ban guns owned by 8 million law abiding citizens over the actions of eight deranged sociopaths.

troll valerie of course dismisses pesky facts same as she does that shady brady is a criminal that belongs behind bars and has tainted a great sport.LOL problem is she cant counter pesky facts that Bush and clinton have been long time pals part of the new world agenda agenda same as Obama to destroy america calling for a new world order which was the same speech Hitler gave.:haha: but here it is,Bush and Clinton as well as obama all calling for a new world order just as Hitler did.LOL

gee, i hadn't even entered the thread and you're already obsessed with me.

who are you, again??

i don't remember ever engaging you much, if at all.

thanks to nutjobs like you, the aluminum market is really heating up! :eusa_clap:

Look, I know liberals hate his guts with every moral fibre of their beings, but if he implements liberal policies, isn't that what really matters?

liberals hate him with every fiber of their beings because the sole goal of him and his trumpkins is to troll people on the left.

I doubt he will do anything that doesn't make liberals sick. there's always a price demanded that is unacceptable like he did when he intentionally killed the DACA deal.

why is the base not upset by his statement about grabbing guns without due process? If obama said it, it’s all we would be talking about and rightly so.

I think he's just placating. I don't think he has any intention of taking anybody's guns.

I'm of the hope he is just trying to get an honest discussion started, however, with the recent failures of law enforcement and others, and the lack of the NICS being updated properly, maybe holding responsibility to those who are not making sure it's done should be on the table as well. It isn't in the best interest for the safety of a given community to allow someone who has surrendered their 2nd amendment right to be able to "legally purchase" a weapon..... any weapon. Yet the Sutherlund Springs shooter did so, after his bad conduct discharge from the Air Force. The school shooter did, and for the life of me I cannot understand why. In all the calls, tips, and information on him, how he was never put into the NICS system.
Its a system failure, it's a people error, and even the coward of Broward County says its the individual at fault for his actions. Yet laws and regulations are in place to stop such a thing and it wasn't done.

Then he needs to stop saying stupid crap like this.

I'm watching the meeting right now on youtube, to get some context. Five minutes in, unscripted Trump is doing a fantastic job.

And he was referring to getting the guns away from MENTAL CASE CRAZIES... not EVERYBODY.

My GAWD you people... frothing at the mouth much?

Sheeeezuz...

by executive order, just like obamao

President Trump launched into a freewheeling, televised strategy session with lawmakers over the issue of guns by declaring that he will unilaterally bar so-called “bump stocks” and asking Congress to send him one “terrific” bill aimed at reducing gun violence.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...47dd2df3829_story.html?utm_term=.c55d5e6a6138

If Obama had done any of this conservatives' heads would be melting. The one brain cell they use for thought would go into a twitch fit, and they'd think life as they know it has ended for eternity.

Because they're batshit see.

From your link...

"Trump said he wants "one terrific bill" that can address better background checks, arming qualified teachers and school officials, increasing the age limit for certain gun purchases, and finding new ways to keep guns away from mentally ill people and others who should not have them."

I see nothing terrible here...these are the things we agree on. If the police are at your house 39 times, you've spent years in counselling over behavior issues and you post online you plan to shoot up a school...I want you disarmed.

Targeted legislation...not ban guns owned by 8 million law abiding citizens over the actions of eight deranged sociopaths.

"I like taking guns away early," Trump said. "Take the guns first, go through due process second."

And he was referring to getting the guns away from MENTAL CASE CRAZIES... not EVERYBODY.

My GAWD you people... frothing at the mouth much?

Sheeeezuz...

"I like taking guns away early," Trump said. "Take the guns first, go through due process second."

if obamao said this, you'd be an even paler rider

Look, I know liberals hate his guts with every moral fibre of their beings, but if he implements liberal policies, isn't that what really matters?

liberals hate him with every fiber of their beings because the sole goal of him and his trumpkins is to troll people on the left.

I doubt he will do anything that doesn't make liberals sick. there's always a price demanded that is unacceptable like he did when he intentionally killed the DACA deal.
You mean throwing a monkey in an obvious Democrat scheme to change the electorate. You don't have to thank me.

That funny rating means I hit a nerve. Her next thought is still on the way to her brain.

Forum List

Back