Employers rejoice in Biden win of presidency

Employers rejoiced in Germany when The Nazis stole the election in 1933 because they did not want to be buried in mass graves when Hitler was illegitimately thrust in to power.

The stock market dropped quite a few points today, so so much for celebrating the rise of your illegitimate Fuhrer.

adding 640K jobs!!!!

Morning in America!!!!!

If the election fraud is allowed to stand, we will lose a million plus jobs in January, once Xi's man becomes Potentate.
Putin Weeps

Employers rejoiced in Germany when The Nazis stole the election in 1933 because they did not want to be buried in mass graves when Hitler was illegitimately thrust in to power.

The stock market dropped quite a few points today, so so much for celebrating the rise of your illegitimate Fuhrer.
Way off the lows and NAS was plus America loves Biden So glad the fn lunatic pos trump is on the way out

adding 640K jobs!!!!

Morning in America!!!!!
Damn you fools just get dumber by the minute. Those numbers reflect on Trump. I know a number of employers that have told their employees they may be laying off if Biden gets in and institutes tax increases.
And all the stimulus he brings you'll refuse ?? All the infrastructure jobs you'll turn down ..the health care savings you don't need???

The GOOD news keeps rolling in!!!!
Let me say this about China again. They have a sweat shop capitalist system with an endless line of people who will work those jobs. East Asia spent centuries with a caste system. They found capitalism. China is becoming a giant. It has a lot of people though to take care of. And maybe a third of the people are starting to enjoy modern life. They are becoming more and more technology proficient. They have massive resources for military hardware. Massive building of naval vessels, modern fighter jets, bombers, etc. They put out a new naval vessel every several weeks. Biden is going to cut the military budget. And it takes us a while to build ships today. And it is expensive as the real costs of things are high as we live off of cheap slave labor for every day life. So tell us your answers.

Since when do right wingers care? The richest will be getter richer anyway. Only their tools are horses and fools.
Maybe the poor ought to get off their asses and do something. You know, come up with some ideas that everyone else wants to invest in. It's a simple process, you just have to have the idea. This is America..... Everyone has the same opportunities, but you have to put time and effort into an idea to be successful.

Sitting around thinking of ways to steal other people's labor isn't a good path to success. Unless of course, you consider theft of other people's money success.

Since when do right wingers care? The richest will be getter richer anyway. Only their tools are horses and fools.
Maybe the poor ought to get off their asses and do something. You know, come up with some ideas that everyone else wants to invest in. It's a simple process, you just have to have the idea. This is America..... Everyone has the same opportunities, but you have to put time and effort into an idea to be successful.

Sitting around thinking of ways to steal other people's labor isn't a good path to success. Unless of course, you consider theft of other people's money success.

you consider theft of other people's money success.}}}

look how far that took the pos trump?

These are October numbers, dumbass.
Some folks are a little slow, like that poster, and some vote counters.

1604710006087.png

Waiting for NV to count their votes.​

adding 640K jobs!!!!

Morning in America!!!!!
Damn you fools just get dumber by the minute. Those numbers reflect on Trump. I know a number of employers that have told their employees they may be laying off if Biden gets in and institutes tax increases.
And all the stimulus he brings you'll refuse ?? All the infrastructure jobs you'll turn down ..the health care savings you don't need???
Roflol. You realize that stimulus has to go through the house and senate. I don’t think that will be happening. If he follows 44 example the jobs will probably be like those shovel ready jobs everyone is still waiting on. Healthcare savings? I don’t fall under welfare so if anything healthcare will cost more.
But I am looking forward to paying more for everything thanks to his ideas of minimum wage and taxing.

adding 640K jobs!!!!

Morning in America!!!!!

If the election fraud is allowed to stand, we will lose a million plus jobs in January, once Xi's man becomes Potentate.
Xi will send over a minder to make sure Commissar Biden doesn't screw up.

Forum List

Back