Empty Seats Lie Came From Romney Campaign

stadium.jpg.aspx

Yea, look at Obama talking to that empty stadium. Oh, wait, that's not Obama.

Well, considering we just went through the Republican primaries when the press said nothing good about Obama for months, is it any surprise?

Mitt Romney has publicly griped about the way the news media have covered him, but the presumptive GOP nominee has gotten better press in 2012 than President Obama, according to a study by the Pew Research Center's Project for Excellence in Journalism.
The study found that Obama’s negative coverage exceeded positive coverage in 14 of 15 weeks examined, while positive coverage outweighed negative for Romney in six of the 15 weeks and was fairly evenly divided in four more.

Study: Obama's Media Coverage More Negative Than Romney's - Chuck McCutcheon - NationalJournal.com

Obama-Waves-Empty-Seats-600x400.jpg

President and first lady waving to empty seats.

Empty seats haunt President Obama - Roger Simon - POLITICO.com

Math check... what percentage of the 18,300 seat arena were EMPTY?
Answer: 23.4% EMPTY

So, Dickless, do you admit there were at least 4,000 empty seats, and that multiple non-Romney sources reported this fact?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

I don't care if there were a few thousand entries. The point is that Drudge and Brainfart lied in their stories. The point is that the photo that you wingnuts used was taken by the Romney campaign, and was taken way before the event began. The point is that Romney sold a lie, and you dutifully bought it.

A... As I said, I could give two shits less about Drudge... I'm not Drudge and I don't post them as a source.
B... I never used the photo you're whining about. I used photos taken at the height of the event... from multiple sources.
C... I bought nothing. As I said, I did not use the photo your panties are in a knot about. I used GOOGLE, found multiple pictures that showed empty sections on the 2nd level... nothing else.

The fact you refuse to admit I had no connection to the supposed lies you're whining about shows you to be a complete witless hack.

The photo Dickless Fuck posted shows empty seats and unoccupied floor space...

Dickless Fuck lies....

It demonstrates that Drudge lied when he claimed the arena wasn't even half full. It demonstrates that Brainfart lied that Obama spoke to an empty arena. It demonstrates that the Romney team used a photo taken well before the event started to mislead right wing morons.

Obama filled 16,000 seats in a 20,000 seat arena. That's not less than half full. That's not an empty arena. You're a real low-life scumbag liar.

Dickless Fuck lies....

It demonstrates that Drudge lied when he claimed the arena wasn't even half full. It demonstrates that Brainfart lied that Obama spoke to an empty arena. It demonstrates that the Romney team used a photo taken well before the event started to mislead right wing morons.

Obama filled 16,000 seats in a 20,000 seat arena. That's not less than half full. That's not an empty arena. You're a real low-life scumbag liar.
The arena is an 18,000 seat facility, dipshit. Now YOU'RE lying. Again.

So, Dickless, do you admit there were at least 4,000 empty seats, and that multiple non-Romney sources reported this fact?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

I don't care if there were a few thousand entries. The point is that Drudge and Brainfart lied in their stories. The point is that the photo that you wingnuts used was taken by the Romney campaign, and was taken way before the event began. The point is that Romney sold a lie, and you dutifully bought it.

A... As I said, I could give two shits less about Drudge... I'm not Drudge and I don't post them as a source.
B... I never used the photo you're whining about. I used photos taken at the height of the event... from multiple sources.
C... I bought nothing. As I said, I did not use the photo your panties are in a knot about. I used GOOGLE, found multiple pictures that showed empty sections on the 2nd level... nothing else.

The fact you refuse to admit I had no connection to the supposed lies you're whining about shows you to be a complete witless hack.

Of course you don't care that the Romney team sold a lie. They told you what you want to hear. You're the witless hack here.

Of course you don't care that the Romney team sold a lie. They told you what you want to hear. You're the witless hack here.

Show me where I quoted anyone from the Romney team in the posts I made.

Moron.

Dickless Fuck lies....

Nobody cares what Drudge and Brietbart said, shitstain...

Keep talking about the empty seats, though...

Froward!

Dickless Fuck lies....

You're quite a stupid fuck. This wasn't a basketball game. They added seating on the floor.

Dickless Fuck lies....

Froward!

So now you speak for everybody? When did they elect you king?

Mitt Romney's team sold a bill of bullshit to the right wing media, and you lap dogs sucked it up like mother's milk.

stadium.jpg.aspx

Yea, look at Obama talking to that empty stadium. Oh, wait, that's not Obama.

Well, considering we just went through the Republican primaries when the press said nothing good about Obama for months, is it any surprise?

Mitt Romney has publicly griped about the way the news media have covered him, but the presumptive GOP nominee has gotten better press in 2012 than President Obama, according to a study by the Pew Research Center's Project for Excellence in Journalism.
The study found that Obama’s negative coverage exceeded positive coverage in 14 of 15 weeks examined, while positive coverage outweighed negative for Romney in six of the 15 weeks and was fairly evenly divided in four more.

Study: Obama's Media Coverage More Negative Than Romney's - Chuck McCutcheon - NationalJournal.com

I just notice that Mr. Etch-a-Sketch didn't even make it to the 50 yard line.

Froward!

Mitt Romney's team sold a bill of bullshit to the right wing media, and you lap dogs sucked it up like mother's milk.

So you ignore the non-Romney images that show thousands of empty sseats DURING the event?

Well, you 0bama fluffers sure are dedicated to your bullshit, I'll give you that Dickless Fuck...

Froward!

Froward!

So you ignore the non-Romney images that show thousands of empty sseats DURING the event?

Well, you 0bama fluffers sure are dedicated to your bullshit, I'll give you that Dickless Fuck...

Froward!

Even a moron, less stupid than yourself, would be able to tell by the lighting, that the Romney team photo tried to sell was fully lit. Of course that fact doesn't mean anything to you, because you love the lie. That's the dishonesty that you sell. Lucky for you that you hang out here, where you and your ilk can take your collective shit bath, and then lick each other dry.

Froward!

Even a moron, less stupid than yourself, would be able to tell by the lighting, that the Romney team photo tried to sell was fully lit. Of course that fact doesn't mean anything to you, because you love the lie. That's the dishonesty that you sell. Lucky for you that you hang out here, where you and your ilk can take your collective shit bath, and then lick each other dry.

Why are you intentionally ignoring the other sources of information from NON-ROMNEY sources, Dickless Fuck?

Are you embarrassed for your Dear Leader?

You 0bama fluffers are dedicated to your lies....

Thousands of empty seats....

Froward!

Froward!

Why are you intentionally ignoring the other sources of information from NON-ROMNEY sources, Dickless Fuck?

Froward!

They can't understand why COLLEGE STUDENTS didn't show up in hoards to faint over the media anointed one. They did in 2008--and it isn't happening this year.

Instead they're getting these kind of pictures from youth--like in Denver, Colorado 4/20/2012--the marijuana celebration--and it's driving them NUTS.

12977d1334971842-obama-trouble-medical-marijuana-states-4-20-signs-say-all-m2sww9-m2swu1potholidaynathan.vandynegazette.com5.jpg

12976d1334971790-obama-trouble-medical-marijuana-states-4-20-signs-say-all-m2sww9-m2swtzpotholidaynathan.vandynegazette.com3.jpg

BTW--These pictures were not taken from the Romney campaign but came right off of the front page of the Denver Post.

Last edited:

You're quite a stupid fuck. This wasn't a basketball game. They added seating on the floor.

really? They did?

The attached image shows the seating plan YOU claim they used...where they add seats on the floor. Notice the difference in room for seats between the floor, and the upper level which was almost completely empty DURING the event?

This is DURING the speech... notice the people STANDING, not sitting?
120507_empty_stadium_ap_328.jpg

Here is the image you whined about... shouldn't there be, you know, those seats you claim they added? Don't try to say they have not put them up yet... it would take several hours to set them up.
obamafail.png

In simple language, Dickless... you're a pussy and a liar.

Attachments

• $center.JPG
    $center.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 43

Froward!

Froward!

Thousands of empty seats doesn't support Drudge's claim that the arena was less than half full or Brainfart's claim that it was empty. It certainly doesn't support Team Etch-a-Sketch that used a photo taken well before the event began.

But live the lie. That's what makes you happy, you Romney bung cork.

really? They did?

The attached image shows the seating plan YOU claim they used...where they add seats on the floor. Notice the difference in room for seats between the floor, and the upper level which was almost completely empty DURING the event?

Here is the image you whined about... shouldn't there be, you know, those seats you claim they added? Don't try to say they have not put them up yet... it would take several hours to set them up.
obamafail.png

The COLUMBUS DISPATCH NEWSPAPER SAID THIS. Are you having a hard time clicking links or what?

But the event fell short of the 20,000 supporters the campaign had forecast as organizers moved people from seats to the arena floor in front of the dais to project fullness to television audiences. Obama volunteers had worked feverishly over the last week to gin up a crowd, making multiple calls to residents believed to be supportive of the president.

Twitter was abuzz with photos and comments about vast areas of empty seats in the arena’s upper deck.

Noting that the Obama campaign had predicted an "overflow crowd," Williams said, "This arena was not full so the president failed to meet the bar his campaign set."

Obama launches re-election campaign at Ohio State | The Columbus Dispatch

What's worse--is no one had to be carried out on a stretcher over a fainting spell. No hysterical screaming crowds--nothing.

Last edited:

really? They did?

obamafail.png

If you want to do your cannon ball, in the bovine excrement filled hot tub, with your scatophile ilk, go for it. You're still a liar.

really? They did?

obamafail.png

If you want to do your cannon ball, in the bovine excrement filled hot tub, with your scatophile ilk, go for it. You're still a liar.

Are you saying that the Columbus Dispatch Newspaper is lying?

Forum List

Back