Endless War: Obama Killed A 16yr Old In Yemen, Trump Kills His 8yr Old Sister...

Her name was Nawar.

954bb6cf-78ce-4b5e-8ba6-e5b2b05671b7_16x9_320x180.jpg
I guess the other topic was kicking your ass, so you decided to start another one, eh?

The death of the little girl is on the terrorists.

I'm sure they have cutsie photos of all their human shields, for occasions just like this one.

Then useful idiots like yourself act as mouthpieces for the terrorists. What an asshole you are!

Targeted? Oh, please. Go suck an egg.
Two weeks after the killing of Awlaki, a separate CIA drone strike in Yemen killed his 16-year-old American-born son, Abdulrahman, along with the boy’s 17-year-old cousin and several other innocent Yemenis. The U.S. eventually claimed that the boy was not their target but merely “collateral damage.” Abdulrahman’s grief-stricken grandfather, Nasser al-Awlaki, urged the Washington Post “to visit a Facebook memorial page for Abdulrahman,” which explained: “Look at his pictures, his friends, and his hobbies His Facebook page shows a typical kid.”

Few events pulled the mask off Obama officials like this one. It highlighted how the Obama administration was ravaging Yemen, one of the world’s poorest countries: just weeks after he won the Nobel Prize, Obama used cluster bombs that killed 35 Yemeni women and children...

Apparently, when it comes to government, the blood lust and disregard for human life knows no bounds, of course the War mongers in Washington along with their apparatchiks in the Media and a good portion of the citizenry just continue to write these egregious acts of barbarism off as "collateral damage" always failing to notice that they are functionally no different than acts of "murder" when committed by private citizens.

"The idea that the State originated to serve any kind of social purpose is completely unhistorical. It originated in conquest and confiscation—that is to say, in crime. It originated for the purpose of maintaining the division of society into an owning-and-exploiting class and a propertyless dependent class — that is, for a criminal purpose.

No State known to history originated in any other manner, or for any other purpose. Like all predatory or parasitic institutions, its first instinct is that of self-preservation. All its enterprises are directed first towards preserving its own life, and, second, towards increasing its own power and enlarging the scope of its own activity. For the sake of this it will, and regularly does, commit any crime which circumstances make expedient.
" -- Albert Jay Nock, Our Enemy, The State

Yeah, it's a horrific situation. Folks are being targeted just for being related to known Terrorists. It is barbaric. We need to seriously rethink our meddling around the world. I think it's time to come home. We should leave all Muslim Lands. We don't belong there. We never did.
Yes, targeted.

He/she now claims we targeted her. Tell him to go suck an egg.
Pretty cold. :(

Damned right it is.

I feel no sympathy for the murderers or their kin.

They would murder you, me, my family and yours if they thought it would mean something for their cause.

I have no sympathy for any of them.
I think you are paranoid and that you don't like people with dark skin. Probably your parents taught you how to be like this.

I think you are an idiot who see's racists and bigots under every bush. Deflect much??

Unlike your sorry ass I don't see color.

I see people. In the case of terrorists I see murderous people. People who would kill you without a second thought.

I feel no sympathy for their family none at all. You can bet they would kill mine or yours with no problem.

You really don't feel anything for brutally murdering an innocent 8yr old girl? Really? Sounds like something ISIS and Al Qaeda Terrorists would say.

Nope but I do feel for all the innocent people the terrorist have killed over the years.

I feel for the raped, the beheaded and the murdered.

For terrorists and their kin?? Not a damned thing.

Funny how Obama gets attacked for this by people who will never attack Bush for the same, or Trump for the same.
Yep, just as funny; how Bush and Trump get attacked for this by people that will never attack Obama for the same. :rolleyes:

Wallow in your hyper-partisan hypocrisy, it suits you.

Don't lie about me.
LOL, If you don't like being called a hyper-partisan hypocrite stop acting like a hyper-partisan hypocrite. :cool:

Her name was Nawar.

I guess the other topic was kicking your ass, so you decided to start another one, eh?

I'm sure they have cutsie photos of all their human shields, for occasions just like this one.

Then useful idiots like yourself act as mouthpieces for the terrorists. What an asshole you are!
Sounds like you're the one who needs this kid as a shield.

Two weeks after the killing of Awlaki, a separate CIA drone strike in Yemen killed his 16-year-old American-born son, Abdulrahman, along with the boy’s 17-year-old cousin and several other innocent Yemenis. The U.S. eventually claimed that the boy was not their target but merely “collateral damage.” Abdulrahman’s grief-stricken grandfather, Nasser al-Awlaki, urged the Washington Post “to visit a Facebook memorial page for Abdulrahman,” which explained: “Look at his pictures, his friends, and his hobbies His Facebook page shows a typical kid.”

Few events pulled the mask off Obama officials like this one. It highlighted how the Obama administration was ravaging Yemen, one of the world’s poorest countries: just weeks after he won the Nobel Prize, Obama used cluster bombs that killed 35 Yemeni women and children...

Funny how Obama gets attacked for this by people who will never attack Bush for the same, or Trump for the same.

I disagree. Very few Democrats, especially in the MSM, reported on all the civilians killed by Obama during his reign. They treated it like it wasn't happening. Trump will be treated completely differently. Bet on that.

Prove it.

The proof's there. You just may not wanna acknowledge it. I saw very few if any Democrats, criticizing Obama for all the civilians he killed during his tenure. Democrat media outlets like CNN and MSNBC rarely mentioned it.

Here's the question DSchrute ran away from: Can anyone name a war in the past 150 years in which civilians were not killed?

I suppose there were some special kinds of assholes who circulated photos of dead German kids and hated America for it, too.

Just as the deaths of the German children were on Hitler, so this little girl's death is on the terrorists.

Stop being useful idiots for the people at war with us.

Read about this yesterday:

>> Contrary to earlier reporting, the senior military official said, the raid was Trump's first clandestine strike — not a holdover mission approved by President Barack Obama. The mission involved "boots on the ground" at an al Qaeda camp near al Bayda in south central Yemen, the official said.

"Almost everything went wrong," the official said.

An MV-22 Osprey experienced a hard landing near the site, injuring several SEALs, one severely. The tilt-rotor aircraft had to be destroyed. A SEAL was killed during the firefight on the ground, as were some noncombatants, including females.

The senior military official said the 8-year-old girl, Nawar al-Awlaki, also known as Nora, was among the noncombatants killed in the raid, which also resulted in the death of several Yemeni women. U.S. officials said some of the women who were killed, however, were combatants and had opened fire on the SEALs as they approached the al Qaeda camp.

The girl's grandfather, Nasser al-Awlaki, Yemen's former agriculture minister, told NBC News a different story. He identified his granddaughter as the dead girl from a photo taken at the scene of the raid but based his description on what happened at the camp on conversations with what he characterized as Yemeni sources.

"My granddaughter was staying for a while with her mother, so when the attack came, they were sitting in the house, and a bullet struck her in her neck at 2:30 past midnight. Other children in the same house were killed," al-Awlaki said. He said the girl died two hours after being shot.

"They [the SEALs] entered another house and killed everybody in it, including all the women. They burned the house. There is an assumption there was a woman [in the house] from Saudi Arabia who was with al Qaeda. All we know is that she was a children's teacher."

Al-Awlaki said the girl and her mother had fled the Yemeni capital, Sa'ana, where he lives, to escape the heavy shelling.

The fate of the child's mother, Anwar al-Awlaki's widow, has not yet been confirmed. However, al-Awlaki's brother-in-law was killed in the raid. The death toll varies according to the sourcing, with the Pentagon saying 14 militants died, along with "numerous" civilians. Nasser al-Awlaki said Yemenis were circulating a body count of combatants and civilians as high as 59. <<​

Her name was Nawar.

The other one was a petty Trump-Hater post. I'm trying to be balanced. Obama killed hundreds, maybe Thousands of innocent civilians during his tenure. Trump's just continuing an awful policy.

Here's the question DSchrute ran away from: Can anyone name a war in the past 150 years in which civilians were not killed?

I suppose there were some special kinds of assholes who circulated photos of dead German kids and hated America for it, too.

Just as the deaths of the German children were on Hitler, so this little girl's death is on the terrorists.

Stop being useful idiots for the people at war with us.

That's a wonderful rationale, thank you. Nevermind folks; war is business, folks die, not a problem since we always invade and fight wars somewhere else, we're always righteous so the deaths don't matter, and look, nowadays we're just taking out former allies anyway.

Her name was Nawar.

The other one was a petty Trump-Hater post. I'm trying to be balanced. Obama killed hundreds, maybe Thousands of innocent civilians during his tenure. Trump's just continuing an awful policy.
You are a fucking weasel. Name me one President who didn't kill civilians during war in the past 150 years, asshole. Your whole line of TardLogic is "Civilians died, therefore this war is wrong."

You are trying to smear the US on behalf of the enemy. Fuck you!

If the terrorists were not terrorists, that girl would be alive. You need to get that shit straight, asshole.

Cry me a fucking river.

Blow it out your ass.

Pretty cold. :(

Damned right it is.

They would murder you, me, my family and yours if they thought it would mean something for their cause.

I think you are paranoid and that you don't like people with dark skin. Probably your parents taught you how to be like this.

I think you are an idiot who see's racists and bigots under every bush. Deflect much??

I see people. In the case of terrorists I see murderous people. People who would kill you without a second thought.

I feel no sympathy for their family none at all. You can bet they would feel no sympathy as they killed mine or yours. Grow the fuck up you idiot.
Your chances of getting bitten by a shark are greater than your chances of being a victim of a terrorist attack in America.

And yet your irrational fear of terrorism has reduced you into a cowering mess, foaming at the mouth and cheering on the deaths of innocent children.

Your fear has ruined you as a person

Damned right it is.

I feel no sympathy for their family none at all. You can bet they would kill mine or yours with no problem.

You really don't feel anything for brutally murdering an innocent 8yr old girl? Really? Sounds like something ISIS and Al Qaeda Terrorists would say.

Nope but I do feel for all the innocent people the terrorist have killed over the years.

Wow, you really don't feel anything for this little girl? That's very sad.

Hmmm wonder what's the source?

The grandfather?

Sounds a little fishy.

These poor folks are often targeted for merely being related to known Terrorists. We need to scale things back. Killing 8yr olds is only gonna make more Muslims hate us.

Is that because the terrorist like to keep their families with them for protection and/or propaganda?

Nobody wants to see collateral damage and little girls getting killed. You sure gran-paw isn't hiding his little girl away and claiming she was killed?

Wow, you really don't feel anything for this little girl? That's very sad.
It's called selfishness. This person is so consumed by fear that they only care about their own life. This is the person who would grab a baby to use as a shield in a gunfight

Her name was Nawar.

You are a fucking weasel. Name me one President who didn't kill civilians during war in the past 150 years, asshole. Your whole line of TardLogic is "Civilians died, therefore this war is wrong."

You are trying to smear the US on behalf of the enemy. Fuck you!

If the terrorists were not terrorists, that girl would be alive. You need to get that shit straight, asshole.

As i said, killing 8yr olds isn't gonna win your 'War on Terror.' You're only providing more Muslims with more resolve in seeking revenge.

Trump should be held accountable for killing an 8-year-old girl. Where's the outrage?

How can he be held accountable? It's our Government's policy. Were Bush and Obama held accountable?

Hmmm wonder what's the source?

The grandfather?

Sounds a little fishy.

These poor folks are often targeted for merely being related to known Terrorists. We need to scale things back. Killing 8yr olds is only gonna make more Muslims hate us.

Is that because the terrorist like to keep their families with them for protection and/or propaganda?

Nobody wants to see collateral damage and little girls getting killed. You sure gran-paw isn't hiding his little girl away and claiming she was killed?

Sadly, she wasn't the only child killed in this attack. Several children were killed.

Forum List

Back