Endless War: Obama Killed A 16yr Old In Yemen, Trump Kills His 8yr Old Sister...

Using an 8 yr old as a martyr is sick, but so like terrorists.
It is never gonna happen. We leave there, they get us here. War sucks.
And why are you not questioning why this family would remain there after losing her brother? Why not question why they became terrorists? Why did these women open fire on our members? Why not blame them? Why not blame this American for moving his family there and becoming an al queda leader? He made a choice and this is the result of it. Does it sicken me? Yes, but we are Not responsible.
Your argument is the same as those blaming a gun for a death rather than the one pulling the trigger.
Now, where is your grief for our Seal member killed?
We have no idea if she was killed by crossfire. And the fact this family has kept their kids in a war zone, is unfathomable.

They were in hiding. They knew they could be killed for being related to Terrorists. This 8yr old girl was not a 'Terrorist.' And she wasn't the only child killed. Is this really all worth it? Killing 8yr old girls is only gonna make more Muslims hate us. We need to disengage from the Middle East. Ans we need to leave all Muslim Lands.

Killing little 8yr olds will not win your 'War on Terror.' It's only gonna provide more Muslims with more resolve to seek revenge.

Hmmm wonder what's the source?

The grandfather?

Sounds a little fishy.

These poor folks are often targeted for merely being related to known Terrorists. We need to scale things back. Killing 8yr olds is only gonna make more Muslims hate us.
Because we all know Muslims love kids!
View attachment 109812

I'm sure most Muslims love their children. There are some crazies out there who don't, but they're a small minority.
Muslims openly murder their own children for the "crime" of being raped.
And the entire Muslim world supports it.

Don't give me the faux outrage.
And we incarcerate 25% of the planet's imprisoned population for profit and convict labor leasing, point?

Targeted? Oh, please. Go suck an egg.
Two weeks after the killing of Awlaki, a separate CIA drone strike in Yemen killed his 16-year-old American-born son, Abdulrahman, along with the boy’s 17-year-old cousin and several other innocent Yemenis. The U.S. eventually claimed that the boy was not their target but merely “collateral damage.” Abdulrahman’s grief-stricken grandfather, Nasser al-Awlaki, urged the Washington Post “to visit a Facebook memorial page for Abdulrahman,” which explained: “Look at his pictures, his friends, and his hobbies His Facebook page shows a typical kid.”

Few events pulled the mask off Obama officials like this one. It highlighted how the Obama administration was ravaging Yemen, one of the world’s poorest countries: just weeks after he won the Nobel Prize, Obama used cluster bombs that killed 35 Yemeni women and children...

Apparently, when it comes to government, the blood lust and disregard for human life knows no bounds, of course the War mongers in Washington along with their apparatchiks in the Media and a good portion of the citizenry just continue to write these egregious acts of barbarism off as "collateral damage" always failing to notice that they are functionally no different than acts of "murder" when committed by private citizens.

"The idea that the State originated to serve any kind of social purpose is completely unhistorical. It originated in conquest and confiscation—that is to say, in crime. It originated for the purpose of maintaining the division of society into an owning-and-exploiting class and a propertyless dependent class — that is, for a criminal purpose.

No State known to history originated in any other manner, or for any other purpose. Like all predatory or parasitic institutions, its first instinct is that of self-preservation. All its enterprises are directed first towards preserving its own life, and, second, towards increasing its own power and enlarging the scope of its own activity. For the sake of this it will, and regularly does, commit any crime which circumstances make expedient.
" -- Albert Jay Nock, Our Enemy, The State

Yeah, it's a horrific situation. Folks are being targeted just for being related to known Terrorists. It is barbaric. We need to seriously rethink our meddling around the world. I think it's time to come home. We should leave all Muslim Lands. We don't belong there. We never did.

Cry me a fucking river.

Blow it out your ass.

Pretty cold. :(

Damned right it is.

I feel no sympathy for the murderers or their kin.

They would murder you, me, my family and yours if they thought it would mean something for their cause.

I have no sympathy for any of them.
I think you are paranoid and that you don't like people with dark skin. Probably your parents taught you how to be like this.

I think you are an idiot who see's racists and bigots under every bush. Deflect much??

Unlike your sorry ass I don't see color.

I see people. In the case of terrorists I see murderous people. People who would kill you without a second thought.

I feel no sympathy for their family none at all. You can bet they would feel no sympathy as they killed mine or yours. Grow the fuck up you idiot.

15,000 French civilians died in June 1944 from the Allies.

Leftards would have been screaming murder if the genetic defect that created leftism had existed then.

Funny how Obama gets attacked for this by people who will never attack Bush for the same, or Trump for the same.
Yep, just as funny; how Bush and Trump get attacked for this by people that will never attack Obama for the same. :rolleyes:

Wallow in your hyper-partisan hypocrisy, it suits you.

And why are you not questioning why this family would remain there after losing her brother? Why not question why they became terrorists? Why did these women open fire on our members? Why not blame them? Why not blame this American for moving his family there and becoming an al queda leader? He made a choice and this is the result of it. Does it sicken me? Yes, but we are Not responsible.
Your argument is the same as those blaming a gun for a death rather than the one pulling the trigger.
We have no idea if she was killed by crossfire. And the fact this family has kept their kids in a war zone, is unfathomable.

They were in hiding. They knew they could be killed for being related to Terrorists. This 8yr old girl was not a 'Terrorist.' And she wasn't the only child killed. Is this really all worth it? Killing 8yr old girls is only gonna make more Muslims hate us. We need to disengage from the Middle East. Ans we need to leave all Muslim Lands.

Killing little 8yr olds will not win your 'War on Terror.' It's only gonna provide more Muslims with more resolve to seek revenge.

Your society makes war on the poor, it's really that simple.

He/she now claims we targeted her. Tell him to go suck an egg.
Cry me a fucking river.

Blow it out your ass.

Damned right it is.

They would murder you, me, my family and yours if they thought it would mean something for their cause.

I think you are paranoid and that you don't like people with dark skin. Probably your parents taught you how to be like this.

I think you are an idiot who see's racists and bigots under every bush. Deflect much??

I see people. In the case of terrorists I see murderous people. People who would kill you without a second thought.

I feel no sympathy for their family none at all. You can bet they would kill mine or yours with no problem.

Two weeks after the killing of Awlaki, a separate CIA drone strike in Yemen killed his 16-year-old American-born son, Abdulrahman, along with the boy’s 17-year-old cousin and several other innocent Yemenis. The U.S. eventually claimed that the boy was not their target but merely “collateral damage.” Abdulrahman’s grief-stricken grandfather, Nasser al-Awlaki, urged the Washington Post “to visit a Facebook memorial page for Abdulrahman,” which explained: “Look at his pictures, his friends, and his hobbies His Facebook page shows a typical kid.”

Few events pulled the mask off Obama officials like this one. It highlighted how the Obama administration was ravaging Yemen, one of the world’s poorest countries: just weeks after he won the Nobel Prize, Obama used cluster bombs that killed 35 Yemeni women and children...

Funny how Obama gets attacked for this by people who will never attack Bush for the same, or Trump for the same.

I disagree. Very few Democrats, especially in the MSM, reported on all the civilians killed by Obama during his reign. They treated it like it wasn't happening. Trump will be treated completely differently. Bet on that.

I disagree. Very few Democrats, especially in the MSM, reported on all the civilians killed by Obama during his reign. They treated it like it wasn't happening. Trump will be treated completely differently. Bet on that.

Prove it.

Our Government's awful policies have made her a martyr.

Your system learned much from the 60s. Do not show the masses others like them protesting. Do not show the masses body bags coming back from wars. Show the masses very little of what the system is doing around the world or what global military hegemony costs.

He/she now claims we targeted her. Tell him to go suck an egg.
Cry me a fucking river.

Blow it out your ass.

Damned right it is.

I feel no sympathy for their family none at all. You can bet they would kill mine or yours with no problem.

You really don't feel anything for brutally murdering an innocent 8yr old girl? Really? Sounds like something ISIS and Al Qaeda Terrorists would say.

It's worth recalling a quote from candidate Rump:

"You have to take out their families"

not to mention:

"I'd bring back a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding"

Cry me a fucking river.

Blow it out your ass.

Damned right it is.

I feel no sympathy for their family none at all. You can bet they would feel no sympathy as they killed mine or yours. Grow the fuck up you idiot.
"Terrorists" is the new "savage", prep language to prepare the masses for cleansing operations.

Forum List

Back