Endless War: Obama Killed A 16yr Old In Yemen, Trump Kills His 8yr Old Sister...

Once again I've been Kosh'ed. Does Kosh know what happened in Iran in 1953? Is Kosh deliberately playing stupid or is he just ignorant.

See how the far left has zero proof of their religious dogma as they supported the illegal wars of Obama!

Obama's Illegal War in Libya

How Obama Is Enabling the Next President to Launch Illegal Wars

So you see the far left has their religious dogma and then there is reality!

LOL, I'll take that as a no, Kosh has no interest in history or facts. Kosh is only interested in pretending his false narrative of somehow the US was involved in illegal US wars under Obama, is reality.

And the far left drone proves my point that they deny the illegal wars even when it is from their far left sources.

Kosh proves once again that all he has is endless parroting of facts that are contrary to known reality.

And the irony impaired far left drones deny reality even when from their own religious temples.

Obama's Illegal War in Libya

You what they say about opinions.

War Powers Act Doesn’t Apply for Libya, Obama Says

Is that why the left hate fracking, it cuts off the Islamo oil?

Fracking cost money. Arab oil is cheap. Some places in our desert you practically just have to shove a straw into the sand and you have a gusher! Ops did I say our desert? Why deplete our supply of expensive oil, when we can burn theirs much cheaper.
Fracking is cheaper than moving a super tanker across open oceans....... that's why they do it.

Depends on the price. Fracking has slowed to a trickle.
Not in North Dakota

Now, Continental and others have stopped fracking altogether in North Dakota. Statewide, there are only eight crews fracking new wells for the few companies still willing to pay for the service. Two years ago, there were 45, a peak for the teams that pump water, sand and chemicals deep underground to extract oil and natural gas.

"This boom, it's over, at least it feels that way," said Mark Ohl, who lost his job on a drilling rig after Continental canceled its contract. "But if you don't know the oil industry is cyclical, you're an idiot."

In North Dakota's oil patch, a humbling comedown
I live up here, it does not feel like a shutdown.

Fracking cost money. Arab oil is cheap. Some places in our desert you practically just have to shove a straw into the sand and you have a gusher! Ops did I say our desert? Why deplete our supply of expensive oil, when we can burn theirs much cheaper.
Fracking is cheaper than moving a super tanker across open oceans....... that's why they do it.

Depends on the price. Fracking has slowed to a trickle.
Not in North Dakota

Now, Continental and others have stopped fracking altogether in North Dakota. Statewide, there are only eight crews fracking new wells for the few companies still willing to pay for the service. Two years ago, there were 45, a peak for the teams that pump water, sand and chemicals deep underground to extract oil and natural gas.

"This boom, it's over, at least it feels that way," said Mark Ohl, who lost his job on a drilling rig after Continental canceled its contract. "But if you don't know the oil industry is cyclical, you're an idiot."

In North Dakota's oil patch, a humbling comedown
I live up here, it does not feel like a shutdown.
Because of the low price of oil most of it is being pumped with traditional methods. It is still coming out fast, just not hyper mode. As soon as the price ticks up, fracking will be the norm again.

Shame on Trump for killing children.

But isn't this logical? Wouldn't you want to kill them before they grow big enough to buy their suicide belts in the souvenir shop?

These poor folks like this little girl are often targeted just for being related to known Terrorists. She never had a chance.

Does not surprise me. Family members of diplomats that are from countries labeled rogue are targeted that way too.

I don't fear anyone but unlike you I know terrorist would kill you or me without a second thought.

Nothing celebratory about it. It happened. Its a fact and civilians will continue to die as they have in every war ever fought and will die in all future wars.

A realist you ain't. But a bleeding heart you sure as hell are.

I feel bad that a Navy SEAL lost his life. All you care about is a dead terrorists kid.
Your fear is unjustified. You don't need to live your life like this. I can help. What I want you to do is go down to your local hardware store....

Excuse me. I have no fear seems you are the one who fears. Only the fearful talk about fear.

Maybe you should take a trip to the hardware store and take care of business. Idiot.
Clod, you don't need to lie.

Anyone can tell that the reason why you are a racist is because you fear people who are different than you. This is because you are a coward. A pathetic Trump loving coward and a traitor to America. Your family and neighbors must be disgusted by you.

Excuse me while I stand over hear and LMAO.

I'm sure your family and neighbors are more than disgusted by you.

Oh and unlike you I see people. Not color. So you can blow that little theory out your ass.

My what a sore loser you are. You should really do something to remedy that. Or not. LOL
We've already established that you are a coward. You can't run away from that. I can't prove that your family is disgusted by you but it's pretty obvious that they are, after what you mentioned about them earlier.

We've already established that you are an idiot. You sure can't run away from that either. I'm sure your family is entirely as idiotic as you are.

As for my family? You know nothing about them and you never will. Suffice to say they think people like you are idiots. How right they are.

Carry on dumbass.

Forum List

Back