Endless War: Obama Killed A 16yr Old In Yemen, Trump Kills His 8yr Old Sister...

No we justify killing the militants who have pledged to kill Americans anywhere anytime. Like it or not, the world runs on oil, until that is no longer a reality, the worlds remaining super power will do what it can to keep that supply in the hands of friendly governments.

That's the problem. Everyone's trying to justify committing awful atrocities. But i hear ya about the oil. I don't mind continuing to do business there. I just want us to stop the meddling. We should dramatically scale back our presence in the region. We can do business without all the meddling and war.
Leave those brown skin kids to be raped and tortured. They can't even speak English.

Why are we there? Do you think that's the reason we're there? Why are we in all these Muslim countries?
Because either we were invited or their government vows to murder Americans.
Pretty simple concept.
Where's your precious UN?
Oh yeah, condemning the only Democracy in the Middle East.

Invited, bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, we toppled a duly democratically elected govt in Iran dumbass, and had trouble there ever since.
America toppled a democratically elected govt in Iran? Do tell! :popcorn:

No we justify killing the militants who have pledged to kill Americans anywhere anytime. Like it or not, the world runs on oil, until that is no longer a reality, the worlds remaining super power will do what it can to keep that supply in the hands of friendly governments.

That's the problem. Everyone's trying to justify committing awful atrocities. But i hear ya about the oil. I don't mind continuing to do business there. I just want us to stop the meddling. We should dramatically scale back our presence in the region. We can do business without all the meddling and war.
Leave those brown skin kids to be raped and tortured. They can't even speak English.

Why are we there? Do you think that's the reason we're there? Why are we in all these Muslim countries?
Pretty simple concept.

Invited, bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, we toppled a duly democratically elected govt in Iran dumbass, and had trouble there ever since.

Yeah, pretty sure 'invitation' doesn't have much to do with it.

Pretty simple concept.

I'm not a big 'UN guy.' I'm not a Globalist. I'm a Nationalist. I just don't get why you support us constantly meddling over there. It's just an endless bloody quagmire. We should scale things back bigtime in the Middle East.

I mean, look at what we've done in a country like Iraq. Bush's blunder handed the country over to Iran and the Shiites. Now a horrific Sunni/Shiite war is underway. We gotta get out of there. We've done enough damage.
How did Nationalism work out in 1941?

Pretty simple concept.

You should read up on some history. The US has been flucking with Iran for many years.

Pretty simple concept.

1953. But we did have relative clam for about 25 years. About the time the oil contract expired. Funny thing.

Here ya go

https://object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/pa159.pdf

or

"Ancient History": U.S. Conduct in the Middle East Since World War II and the Folly of Intervention

We have no idea if she was killed by crossfire. And the fact this family has kept their kids in a war zone, is unfathomable.

They were in hiding. They knew they could be killed for being related to Terrorists. This 8yr old girl was not a 'Terrorist.' And she wasn't the only child killed. Is this really all worth it? Killing 8yr old girls is only gonna make more Muslims hate us. We need to disengage from the Middle East. Ans we need to leave all Muslim Lands.

Muslims are free to give up Jihad and terrorism.

The far left does not care because they cheered when Obama did away with Due Process!

Yes, they were very partisan in that regard. They didn't hold him accountable for the hundreds of civilians he killed during his tenure. They behaved as if it wasn't happening. They should be ashamed of themselves. But i'm guessing they aren't.

We have no idea if she was killed by crossfire. And the fact this family has kept their kids in a war zone, is unfathomable.

They were in hiding. They knew they could be killed for being related to Terrorists. This 8yr old girl was not a 'Terrorist.' And she wasn't the only child killed. Is this really all worth it? Killing 8yr old girls is only gonna make more Muslims hate us. We need to disengage from the Middle East. Ans we need to leave all Muslim Lands.

This little girl and the other children weren't Terrorists.

Hopefully that will change soon. I know we own some mineral rights and over the last 2 months we are again receiving offers for them.
Is that why the left hate fracking, it cuts off the Islamo oil?

Fracking cost money. Arab oil is cheap. Some places in our desert you practically just have to shove a straw into the sand and you have a gusher! Ops did I say our desert? Why deplete our supply of expensive oil, when we can burn theirs much cheaper.
Fracking is cheaper than moving a super tanker across open oceans....... that's why they do it.

Depends on the price. Fracking has slowed to a trickle.
Not in North Dakota

Now, Continental and others have stopped fracking altogether in North Dakota. Statewide, there are only eight crews fracking new wells for the few companies still willing to pay for the service. Two years ago, there were 45, a peak for the teams that pump water, sand and chemicals deep underground to extract oil and natural gas.

"This boom, it's over, at least it feels that way," said Mark Ohl, who lost his job on a drilling rig after Continental canceled its contract. "But if you don't know the oil industry is cyclical, you're an idiot."

In North Dakota's oil patch, a humbling comedown

Pretty simple concept.

I'm not a big 'UN guy.' I'm not a Globalist. I'm a Nationalist. I just don't get why you support us constantly meddling over there. It's just an endless bloody quagmire. We should scale things back bigtime in the Middle East.

I mean, look at what we've done in a country like Iraq. Bush's blunder handed the country over to Iran and the Shiites. Now a horrific Sunni/Shiite war is underway. We gotta get out of there. We've done enough damage.

I don't belong to the Nazi Party.

Did I say they were?

Pretty simple concept.

Ah, so you are also unware that Nationalism was the popular movement in pre-WW2 America. Explains much.

Did I say they were?
They want to blame the fireman who failed to save a child from a burning building while ignoring the arsonist who started the fire.

Pretty simple concept.

Ah, so you are also unware that Nationalism was the popular movement in pre-WW2 America. Explains much.

Like i said, i don't belong to the Nazi Party. But i am a Nationalist. I'm completely over the Globalists.

Get it while you can.

Hopefully that will change soon. I know we own some mineral rights and over the last 2 months we are again receiving offers for them.
Fracking cost money. Arab oil is cheap. Some places in our desert you practically just have to shove a straw into the sand and you have a gusher! Ops did I say our desert? Why deplete our supply of expensive oil, when we can burn theirs much cheaper.
Fracking is cheaper than moving a super tanker across open oceans....... that's why they do it.

Depends on the price. Fracking has slowed to a trickle.
Not in North Dakota

Now, Continental and others have stopped fracking altogether in North Dakota. Statewide, there are only eight crews fracking new wells for the few companies still willing to pay for the service. Two years ago, there were 45, a peak for the teams that pump water, sand and chemicals deep underground to extract oil and natural gas.

"This boom, it's over, at least it feels that way," said Mark Ohl, who lost his job on a drilling rig after Continental canceled its contract. "But if you don't know the oil industry is cyclical, you're an idiot."

In North Dakota's oil patch, a humbling comedown

Pretty simple concept.

Like i said, i don't belong to the Nazi Party. But i am a Nationalist. I'm completely over the Globalists.
You don't know what a Nationalist is either. Let me guess. Under 30, public education.

Did I say they were?
They want to blame the fireman who failed to save a child from a burning building while ignoring the arsonist who started the fire.

The arsonist being Bush(43) right?

Did I say they were?

Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg

Did I say they were?

Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg
upload_2017-1-31_14-30-41.png

Forum List

Back