Endless War: Obama Killed A 16yr Old In Yemen, Trump Kills His 8yr Old Sister...

Let's get out. Let's leave all Muslim Lands. Killing Thousands of Muslim children won't win the 'War on Terror.' It will only make the war a permanent war. But then again, maybe that's what some want. Who knows?
The barbarians are already inside the gate, dufus.

I would say we're inside their gate at this point. No Muslim nation is occupying US lands. We should leave all Muslim Lands. We don't belong there. We never did.
Muslims are routinely murdering Americans inside America, dufus.
You thinking if you ignore them they will go away just shows how ignorant of history and their cult you are.

We've been occupying Muslim Lands for many years. Meanwhile, no Muslim Nation has ever occupied US Lands. It's time to come home. Let's get out.
Bullshit. Every red dot is where Muslims attacked Western civilization. You can add about 30 red dots in America too.
View attachment 109833

Pretty big stretch. I'm talking about the US. No Muslim nation has ever occupied US Lands. But I asked you why do you think the US has occupied Muslim Lands for so long? What are your thoughts on that?

The barbarians are already inside the gate, dufus.

I would say we're inside their gate at this point. No Muslim nation is occupying US lands. We should leave all Muslim Lands. We don't belong there. We never did.
You thinking if you ignore them they will go away just shows how ignorant of history and their cult you are.

We've been occupying Muslim Lands for many years. Meanwhile, no Muslim Nation has ever occupied US Lands. It's time to come home. Let's get out.
Bullshit. Every red dot is where Muslims attacked Western civilization. You can add about 30 red dots in America too.
View attachment 109833

Pretty big stretch. I'm talking about the US. No Muslim nation has ever occupied US Lands. But I asked you why do you think the US has occupied Muslim Lands for so long? What are your thoughts on that?
How many dead Americans is acceptable to you?
Why do you support the children being used as sex slaves?

So how many more children are we gonna have to murder in order to declare victory in the 'War on Terror?' Americans should really start contemplating that question.

As long as we fight terrorist who hide among their women and children, theirs will be the women and children among the casualties.

Sounds very cold. Sounds eerily similar to how Al Qaeda and ISIS justify their murdering of civilians. Very disturbing.

I think it's very cold and not very bold to hide behind little children. Knowing that if the risks of civilian casualties is too high your enemy might not strike. They have no such policy, their aim is to maximize civilian casualties, ours is to minimize them. How many strikes did Obama call off because the risk was too high. We'll probably never know......

Sorry, sounds pretty much like how Al Qaeda and ISIS justify murdering civilians. How many more children is our Government gonna kill? Is it really worth it?
Interesting you want to see children used as sex slaves.

WTF? Are you that bleepin ignorant?

As long as we fight terrorist who hide among their women and children, theirs will be the women and children among the casualties.

Sounds very cold. Sounds eerily similar to how Al Qaeda and ISIS justify their murdering of civilians. Very disturbing.

I think it's very cold and not very bold to hide behind little children. Knowing that if the risks of civilian casualties is too high your enemy might not strike. They have no such policy, their aim is to maximize civilian casualties, ours is to minimize them. How many strikes did Obama call off because the risk was too high. We'll probably never know......

Sorry, sounds pretty much like how Al Qaeda and ISIS justify murdering civilians. How many more children is our Government gonna kill? Is it really worth it?

You're the one saying Muslims should be allowed to rape children without fear of retribution.

View attachment 109833

How many dead Americans is acceptable to you?
Why do you support the children being used as sex slaves?

Dude, you're being ridiculously stupid now. You're the only one talkin 'sex slaves.' And again, no Muslim nation has ever occupied US Lands. So maybe it's time for us to get the hell out of Muslim Lands. What do you think?

You're the one saying Muslims should be allowed to rape children without fear of retribution.

Dude seriously, i'm beginning to consider you as despicable as any Al Qaeda and ISIS Terrorist. You're sounding deranged.

Ever see a torture camp? Tie down children and insert electrical probes and then beat them with wires as they scream? Some of the tools they used on children while the world sat silent and let it happen.
upload_2017-1-31_12-47-53.png

Dude seriously, i'm beginning to consider you as despicable as any Al Qaeda and ISIS Terrorist. You're sounding deranged.
You are either part of the solution or part of the problem. You have made it clear you support the torture of children.

Yeah didn't they know what a propaganda gift killing al-Awlaki's little girl would be........?

WTF is mom doing at a terrorist camp?

I can't answer that. But they were obviously in hiding. It's incredibly dangerous just being related to known Terrorists. They're marked for death. Is that just and moral? I guess you have to decide that for yourself.

Someone should tell those women not to hide their children in the al Qaeda terrorist training camp. I don't believe the US Is targeting relatives.

Well, our Government sure is killing a lot of their relatives. But where does all this go? When does it end? How many more children is our Government gonna kill? Is the 'War on Terror' designed to be an 'Endless War?'

According to who? How many more times will the terrorist hide behind the poor children?

Let's get out. Let's leave all Muslim Lands. Killing Thousands of Muslim children won't win the 'War on Terror.' It will only make the war a permanent war. But then again, maybe that's what some want. Who knows?

Well that probably not going to happen any time soon. But we will leave. It's always been about the control of the spice. The spice must flow......oh wait that's oil, the oil must flow. Once that stops, we'll go.

You are either part of the solution or part of the problem. You have made it clear you support the torture of children.

You're nuts man. :cuckoo:

I can't answer that. But they were obviously in hiding. It's incredibly dangerous just being related to known Terrorists. They're marked for death. Is that just and moral? I guess you have to decide that for yourself.

Someone should tell those women not to hide their children in the al Qaeda terrorist training camp. I don't believe the US Is targeting relatives.

Well, our Government sure is killing a lot of their relatives. But where does all this go? When does it end? How many more children is our Government gonna kill? Is the 'War on Terror' designed to be an 'Endless War?'

According to who? How many more times will the terrorist hide behind the poor children?

Well that probably not going to happen any time soon. But we will leave. It's always been about the control of the spice. The spice must flow......oh wait that's oil, the oil must flow. Once that stops, we'll go.
Is that why the left hate fracking, it cuts off the Islamo oil?

You're the one saying it is acceptable to let children be raped and tortured if they are not American citizens.

You're the one saying it is acceptable to let children be raped and tortured if they are not American citizens.
You ARE fucking nuts

Well, i guess i'll try one more time. I'm an open-minded patient person. How many Muslim Nations is the US currently occupying? And what Muslim Nation has ever occupied US Lands? You keep claiming the Muslims have taken over the US. Yet you have no evidence supporting that. The fact is, we're the one doing all the occupying. We should leave all Muslim Lands. We don't belong there.

Well, i guess i'll try one more time. I'm an open-minded patient person. How many Muslim Nations is the US currently occupying? And what Muslim Nation has ever occupied US Lands? You keep claiming the Muslims have taken over the US. Yet you have no evidence supporting that. The fact is, we're the one doing all the occupying. We should leave all Muslim Lands. We don't belong there.
Answer the question. How many children should Muslims be allowed to freely rape and torture? The OP is about your concern for kids

Bullshit. The only thing you feel is fear. You are a scared little person, afraid of the world around you. You talk tough but your tough talk is only to mask your fear and to hide the fact that you are a coward who celebrates the deaths of innocent children.

Please don't ever join the military. You would abandon your fellow soldiers to save your own cowardly ass.

I don't fear anyone but unlike you I know terrorist would kill you or me without a second thought.

Nothing celebratory about it. It happened. Its a fact and civilians will continue to die as they have in every war ever fought and will die in all future wars.

A realist you ain't. But a bleeding heart you sure as hell are.

I feel bad that a Navy SEAL lost his life. All you care about is a dead terrorists kid.
Your fear is unjustified. You don't need to live your life like this. I can help. What I want you to do is go down to your local hardware store....

Excuse me. I have no fear seems you are the one who fears. Only the fearful talk about fear.

Maybe you should take a trip to the hardware store and take care of business. Idiot.
Clod, you don't need to lie.

Anyone can tell that the reason why you are a racist is because you fear people who are different than you. This is because you are a coward. A pathetic Trump loving coward and a traitor to America. Your family and neighbors must be disgusted by you.

Excuse me while I stand over hear and LMAO.

I'm sure your family and neighbors are more than disgusted by you.

Oh and unlike you I see people. Not color. So you can blow that little theory out your ass.

My what a sore loser you are. You should really do something to remedy that. Or not. LOL
We've already established that you are a coward. You can't run away from that. I can't prove that your family is disgusted by you but it's pretty obvious that they are, after what you mentioned about them earlier.

You ARE fucking nuts
Coming from you, thank you!

You leftists don't like thinking about the ramifications of your actions. Pisses you off having people discuss the hundreds of thousands of children being raped and tortured by Muslims without fear because you won't protect those funny speaking kids with brown skin, doesn't it?

Yes it is very sad. I wish al Qaeda had not attacked our innocent civilians on 9-11.

So how many more children are we gonna have to murder in order to declare victory in the 'War on Terror?' Americans should really start contemplating that question.

Like I said their aim is to maximize civilian casualties and our is to minimize it. So pretty much no, it's not the same.

You ARE fucking nuts
Coming from you, thank you!

You leftists don't like thinking about the ramifications of your actions. Pisses you off having people discuss the hundreds of thousands of children being raped and tortured by Muslims without fear because you won't protect those funny speaking kids with brown skin, doesn't it?

So why is the US currently occupying Muslim Lands? What are your thoughts on that? Just curious?

Answer the question. How many children should Muslims be allowed to freely rape and torture? The OP is about your concern for kids
Hypocrite thinks Muslims kill more than Christians

Forum List

Back