Endless War: Obama Killed A 16yr Old In Yemen, Trump Kills His 8yr Old Sister...

Her name was Nawar.

954bb6cf-78ce-4b5e-8ba6-e5b2b05671b7_16x9_320x180.jpg
She was murdered in Arizona by her Muslim father for the crime of becoming too Westernized. Where's your faux outrage?
View attachment 109826

She sure was and she's not the only one.

I feel for the families of the victims of terrorists.

Bullshit. The only thing you feel is fear. You are a scared little person, afraid of the world around you. You talk tough but your tough talk is only to mask your fear and to hide the fact that you are a coward who celebrates the deaths of innocent children.

Please don't ever join the military. You would abandon your fellow soldiers to save your own cowardly ass.

I don't fear anyone but unlike you I know terrorist would kill you or me without a second thought.

Nothing celebratory about it. It happened. Its a fact and civilians will continue to die as they have in every war ever fought and will die in all future wars.

A realist you ain't. But a bleeding heart you sure as hell are.

I feel bad that a Navy SEAL lost his life. All you care about is a dead terrorists kid.
Your fear is unjustified. You don't need to live your life like this. I can help. What I want you to do is go down to your local hardware store....

Someone should tell those women not to hide their children in the al Qaeda terrorist training camp. I don't believe the US Is targeting relatives.

We never do because Americans can't stomach the thought of killing innocents. Well, that might not be true for the leftwing radicals on our streets attacking people and calling for a bloody revolution, but most decent Americans want innocent lives protected.

Radical Muslims use their women and children as shields and never take them out of harm's way. They know they can count on fake news, like CNN, to spin things and paint the US as the bad guys when innocents are killed. That is why they deliberately keep civilians near valid military targets. Of course, when it's a Dem in the WH, they don't cover it. We didn't get daily body counts during Obama's years but you can bet they will start again. It's all propaganda.

They did cover civilian casualties under Obama.

I can't answer that. But they were obviously in hiding. It's incredibly dangerous just being related to known Terrorists. They're marked for death. Is that just and moral? I guess you have to decide that for yourself.

Someone should tell those women not to hide their children in the al Qaeda terrorist training camp. I don't believe the US Is targeting relatives.

Well, our Government sure is killing a lot of their relatives. But where does all this go? When does it end? How many more children is our Government gonna kill? Is the 'War on Terror' designed to be an 'Endless War?'

According to who? How many more times will the terrorist hide behind the poor children?

Let's get out. Let's leave all Muslim Lands. Killing Thousands of Muslim children won't win the 'War on Terror.' It will only make the war a permanent war. But then again, maybe that's what some want. Who knows?
The barbarians are already inside the gate, dufus.

I would say we're inside their gate at this point. No Muslim nation is occupying US lands. We should leave all Muslim Lands. We don't belong there. We never did.

Bullshit. The only thing you feel is fear. You are a scared little person, afraid of the world around you. You talk tough but your tough talk is only to mask your fear and to hide the fact that you are a coward who celebrates the deaths of innocent children.

Please don't ever join the military. You would abandon your fellow soldiers to save your own cowardly ass.

I don't fear anyone but unlike you I know terrorist would kill you or me without a second thought.

Nothing celebratory about it. It happened. Its a fact and civilians will continue to die as they have in every war ever fought and will die in all future wars.

I feel bad that a Navy SEAL lost his life. All you care about is a dead terrorists kid.
Your fear is unjustified. You don't need to live your life like this. I can help. What I want you to do is go down to your local hardware store....

Excuse me. I have no fear seems you are the one who fears. Only the fearful talk about fear.

Maybe you should take a trip to the hardware store and take care of business. Idiot.

Well, our Government sure is killing a lot of their relatives. But where does all this go? When does it end? How many more children is our Government gonna kill? Is the 'War on Terror' designed to be an 'Endless War?'

According to who? How many more times will the terrorist hide behind the poor children?

Let's get out. Let's leave all Muslim Lands. Killing Thousands of Muslim children won't win the 'War on Terror.' It will only make the war a permanent war. But then again, maybe that's what some want. Who knows?

I would say we're inside their gate at this point. No Muslim nation is occupying US lands. We should leave all Muslim Lands. We don't belong there. We never did.
Muslims are routinely murdering Americans inside America, dufus.
You thinking if you ignore them they will go away just shows how ignorant of history and their cult you are.

The New York Times yesterday reported that military officials had been planning and debating the raid for months under the Obama administration, but Obama officials decided to leave the choice to Trump. The new President personally authorized the attack last week. They claim that the “main target” of the raid “was computer materials inside the house that could contain clues about future terrorist plots.” The paper cited a Yemeni official saying that “at least eight women and seven children, ages 3 to 13, had been killed in the raid,” and that the attack also “severely damaged a school, a health facility and a mosque.”...

Obama Killed a 16-Year-Old American in Yemen. Trump Just Killed His 8-Year-Old Sister.

You thinking if you ignore them they will go away just shows how ignorant of history and their cult you are.

Routinely? By American Muslims, which would be Americans or Muslims from other countries? Routinely means frequent and consistent. Want to lay the facts out or just blow your bullshit?

We've been occupying Muslim Lands for many years. Meanwhile, no Muslim Nation has ever occupied US Lands. It's time to come home. Let's get out.

Routinely? By American Muslims, which would be Americans or Muslims from other countries? Routinely means frequent and consistent. Want to lay the facts out or just blow your bullshit?
How many children murdered by their parents in the name of Islam do you consider acceptable each year?

Is that because the terrorist like to keep their families with them for protection and/or propaganda?

Nobody wants to see collateral damage and little girls getting killed. You sure gran-paw isn't hiding his little girl away and claiming she was killed?

Sadly, she wasn't the only child killed in this attack. Several children were killed.

Yes it is very sad. I wish al Qaeda had not attacked our innocent civilians on 9-11.

So how many more children are we gonna have to murder in order to declare victory in the 'War on Terror?' Americans should really start contemplating that question.

As long as we fight terrorist who hide among their women and children, theirs will be the women and children among the casualties.

Sounds very cold. Sounds eerily similar to how Al Qaeda and ISIS justify their murdering of civilians. Very disturbing.

I think it's very cold and not very bold to hide behind little children. Knowing that if the risks of civilian casualties is too high your enemy might not strike. They have no such policy, their aim is to maximize civilian casualties, ours is to minimize them. How many strikes did Obama call off because the risk was too high. We'll probably never know......

How many children murdered by their parents in the name of Islam do you consider acceptable each year?

You're missing the point. The US has occupied Muslim Lands for many years. Meanwhile, no Muslim nation has ever occupied US Lands. So why have we occupied Muslim Lands for so long? You have any thoughts on that?

Excuse me. I have no fear seems you are the one who fears. Only the fearful talk about fear.

Maybe you should take a trip to the hardware store and take care of business. Idiot.
Clod, you don't need to lie.

Anyone can tell that the reason why you are a racist is because you fear people who are different than you. This is because you are a coward. A pathetic Trump loving coward and a traitor to America. Your family and neighbors must be disgusted by you.

We've been occupying Muslim Lands for many years. Meanwhile, no Muslim Nation has ever occupied US Lands. It's time to come home. Let's get out.
Bullshit. Every red dot is where Muslims attacked Western civilization. You can add about 30 red dots in America too.
upload_2017-1-31_12-37-16.png

Sadly, she wasn't the only child killed in this attack. Several children were killed.

Yes it is very sad. I wish al Qaeda had not attacked our innocent civilians on 9-11.

So how many more children are we gonna have to murder in order to declare victory in the 'War on Terror?' Americans should really start contemplating that question.

As long as we fight terrorist who hide among their women and children, theirs will be the women and children among the casualties.

Sounds very cold. Sounds eerily similar to how Al Qaeda and ISIS justify their murdering of civilians. Very disturbing.

I think it's very cold and not very bold to hide behind little children. Knowing that if the risks of civilian casualties is too high your enemy might not strike. They have no such policy, their aim is to maximize civilian casualties, ours is to minimize them. How many strikes did Obama call off because the risk was too high. We'll probably never know......

Sorry, sounds pretty much like how Al Qaeda and ISIS justify murdering civilians. How many more children is our Government gonna kill? Is it really worth it?

Anyone can tell that the reason why you are a racist is because you fear people who are different than you. This is because you are a coward. A pathetic Trump loving coward and a traitor to America. Your family and neighbors must be disgusted by you.
Says the dufus who supports ethnic cleansing.

Sorry, sounds pretty much like how Al Qaeda and ISIS justify murdering civilians. How many more children is our Government gonna kill? Is it really worth it?
Interesting you want to see children used as sex slaves.

Excuse me while I stand over hear and LMAO.

I'm sure your family and neighbors are more than disgusted by you.

Oh and unlike you I see people. Not color. So you can blow that little theory out your ass.

My what a sore loser you are. You should really do something to remedy that. Or not. LOL

Forum List

Back