Endless War: Obama Killed A 16yr Old In Yemen, Trump Kills His 8yr Old Sister...

What else could one expect from Trump?

exclusive-donald-trump-talks-about-his-military-experience-donald-trump-2683671.png

If the terrorists were not terrorists, that girl would be alive. You need to get that shit straight, asshole.

Speaking of bloodthirsty war mongers attempting to justify the unjustifiable...... don't look now but you and those "terrorists" think EXACTLY alike.

Yeah, pretty disturbing stuff. Killing children should be very upsetting. It's very sad and disturbing that so many Americans don't have a problem with it. As long as the US is doing it, all is good i guess. Crazy mentality.

It is never gonna happen. We leave there, they get us here. War sucks.
And why are you not questioning why this family would remain there after losing her brother? Why not question why they became terrorists? Why did these women open fire on our members? Why not blame them? Why not blame this American for moving his family there and becoming an al queda leader? He made a choice and this is the result of it. Does it sicken me? Yes, but we are Not responsible.
Your argument is the same as those blaming a gun for a death rather than the one pulling the trigger.
Now, where is your grief for our Seal member killed?
We have no idea if she was killed by crossfire. And the fact this family has kept their kids in a war zone, is unfathomable.

They were in hiding. They knew they could be killed for being related to Terrorists. This 8yr old girl was not a 'Terrorist.' And she wasn't the only child killed. Is this really all worth it? Killing 8yr old girls is only gonna make more Muslims hate us. We need to disengage from the Middle East. Ans we need to leave all Muslim Lands.

Killing little 8yr olds will not win your 'War on Terror.' It's only gonna provide more Muslims with more resolve to seek revenge.

Yeah didn't they know what a propaganda gift killing al-Awlaki's little girl would be........?

WTF is mom doing at a terrorist camp?

And why are you not questioning why this family would remain there after losing her brother? Why not question why they became terrorists? Why did these women open fire on our members? Why not blame them? Why not blame this American for moving his family there and becoming an al queda leader? He made a choice and this is the result of it. Does it sicken me? Yes, but we are Not responsible.
Your argument is the same as those blaming a gun for a death rather than the one pulling the trigger.
We have no idea if she was killed by crossfire. And the fact this family has kept their kids in a war zone, is unfathomable.

They were in hiding. They knew they could be killed for being related to Terrorists. This 8yr old girl was not a 'Terrorist.' And she wasn't the only child killed. Is this really all worth it? Killing 8yr old girls is only gonna make more Muslims hate us. We need to disengage from the Middle East. Ans we need to leave all Muslim Lands.

Killing little 8yr olds will not win your 'War on Terror.' It's only gonna provide more Muslims with more resolve to seek revenge.

Yeah didn't they know what a propaganda gift killing al-Awlaki's little girl would be........?

I can't answer that. But they were obviously in hiding. It's incredibly dangerous just being related to known Terrorists. They're marked for death. Is that just and moral? I guess you have to decide that for yourself.

Cry me a fucking river.

Blow it out your ass.

Pretty cold. :(

Damned right it is.

I feel no sympathy for the murderers or their kin.

They would murder you, me, my family and yours if they thought it would mean something for their cause.

I have no sympathy for any of them.
I think you are paranoid and that you don't like people with dark skin. Probably your parents taught you how to be like this.

I think you are an idiot who see's racists and bigots under every bush. Deflect much??

Unlike your sorry ass I don't see color.

I see people. In the case of terrorists I see murderous people. People who would kill you without a second thought.

I feel no sympathy for their family none at all. You can bet they would feel no sympathy as they killed mine or yours. Grow the fuck up you idiot.
Your chances of getting bitten by a shark are greater than your chances of being a victim of a terrorist attack in America.

And yet your irrational fear of terrorism has reduced you into a cowering mess, foaming at the mouth and cheering on the deaths of innocent children.

Your fear has ruined you as a person

Nothing irrational about it. I'm sure the dead in San Bernardino never thought a co worker and friend would kill them.

Your bleeding heart has ruined you as a thinking person.

He/she now claims we targeted her. Tell him to go suck an egg.
I think you are an idiot who see's racists and bigots under every bush. Deflect much??

Unlike your sorry ass I don't see color.

I see people. In the case of terrorists I see murderous people. People who would kill you without a second thought.

I feel no sympathy for their family none at all. You can bet they would kill mine or yours with no problem.

You really don't feel anything for brutally murdering an innocent 8yr old girl? Really? Sounds like something ISIS and Al Qaeda Terrorists would say.

Nope but I do feel for all the innocent people the terrorist have killed over the years.

I feel for the raped, the beheaded and the murdered.

For terrorists and their kin?? Not a damned thing.

Wow, you really don't feel anything for this little girl? That's very sad.
It's called selfishness. This person is so consumed by fear that they only care about their own life. This is the person who would grab a baby to use as a shield in a gunfight

Nah. Its called seeing it like it is. Something a bleeding heart like you will never see.

I feel for the families of the victims of terrorists. Terrorists and their families?? Not a damned bit. Its good they get to feel what their victims felt.

Hmmm wonder what's the source?

The grandfather?

Sounds a little fishy.

These poor folks are often targeted for merely being related to known Terrorists. We need to scale things back. Killing 8yr olds is only gonna make more Muslims hate us.

Is that because the terrorist like to keep their families with them for protection and/or propaganda?

Nobody wants to see collateral damage and little girls getting killed. You sure gran-paw isn't hiding his little girl away and claiming she was killed?

Sadly, she wasn't the only child killed in this attack. Several children were killed.

Yes it is very sad. I wish al Qaeda had not attacked our innocent civilians on 9-11.

Cry me a fucking river.

Blow it out your ass.

Consider the source. Consider it subhuman.

Consider you a fucking idiot.

Clearly you're not one o' them "Pro-Lifers".

Noted for future reference.

I could give shit one about abortion or gays.

Hope you note that for your next asshole comment.

I'm writing all this down.

How 'bout kittens? Crush their skulls with a sledgehammer or toss 'em in the wood stove? :popcorn:

The grandfather?

Sounds a little fishy.

These poor folks are often targeted for merely being related to known Terrorists. We need to scale things back. Killing 8yr olds is only gonna make more Muslims hate us.

Is that because the terrorist like to keep their families with them for protection and/or propaganda?

Nobody wants to see collateral damage and little girls getting killed. You sure gran-paw isn't hiding his little girl away and claiming she was killed?

Sadly, she wasn't the only child killed in this attack. Several children were killed.

Yes it is very sad. I wish al Qaeda had not attacked our innocent civilians on 9-11.

So how many more children are we gonna have to murder in order to declare victory in the 'War on Terror?' Americans should really start contemplating that question.

Consider the source. Consider it subhuman.

Consider you a fucking idiot.

Clearly you're not one o' them "Pro-Lifers".

Noted for future reference.

I could give shit one about abortion or gays.

Hope you note that for your next asshole comment.

I'm writing all this down.

How 'bout kittens? Crush their skulls with a sledgehammer or toss 'em in the wood stove? :popcorn:

Nope. I have no use for cats but would never hurt one.

I do have three dogs and a horse and believe me they are better cared for than anything or anyone.

Guess You'll have to find something else to spread your bullshit about.

I can't answer that. But they were obviously in hiding. It's incredibly dangerous just being related to known Terrorists. They're marked for death. Is that just and moral? I guess you have to decide that for yourself.

Someone should tell those women not to hide their children in the al Qaeda terrorist training camp. I don't believe the US Is targeting relatives.

After 8 years of silence the left notice Nobel Peace Prize winner Obama has started wars with 3 nations.

As if Trump could put a halt so quickly to what Obama started. Obama blamed Bush for the first 7 years. Less than two weeks in, I think Trump can safely blame Obama for this.

I feel for the families of the victims of terrorists.

Bullshit. The only thing you feel is fear. You are a scared little person, afraid of the world around you. You talk tough but your tough talk is only to mask your fear and to hide the fact that you are a coward who celebrates the deaths of innocent children.

Please don't ever join the military. You would abandon your fellow soldiers to save your own cowardly ass.

Someone should tell those women not to hide their children in the al Qaeda terrorist training camp. I don't believe the US Is targeting relatives.

Well, our Government sure is killing a lot of their relatives. But where does all this go? When does it end? How many more children is our Government gonna kill? Is the 'War on Terror' designed to be an 'Endless War?'

I feel for the families of the victims of terrorists.

Bullshit. The only thing you feel is fear. You are a scared little person, afraid of the world around you. You talk tough but your tough talk is only to mask your fear and to hide the fact that you are a coward who celebrates the deaths of innocent children.

Please don't ever join the military. You would abandon your fellow soldiers to save your own cowardly ass.

I don't fear anyone but unlike you I know terrorist would kill you or me without a second thought.

Nothing celebratory about it. It happened. Its a fact and civilians will continue to die as they have in every war ever fought and will die in all future wars.

A realist you ain't. But a bleeding heart you sure as hell are.

I feel bad that a Navy SEAL lost his life. All you care about is a dead terrorists kid.

Last edited:

The grandfather?

Sounds a little fishy.

So how many more children are we gonna have to murder in order to declare victory in the 'War on Terror?' Americans should really start contemplating that question.
Muslims murder their own children for the "crime" of being raped all the time with the support of the Muslim community.
Where's your faux outrage?

The grandfather?

Sounds a little fishy.

As long as we fight terrorist who hide among their women and children, theirs will be the women and children among the casualties.

Forum List

Back