Endless War: Obama Killed A 16yr Old In Yemen, Trump Kills His 8yr Old Sister...

So how many more children are we gonna have to murder in order to declare victory in the 'War on Terror?' Americans should really start contemplating that question.

As long as we fight terrorist who hide among their women and children, theirs will be the women and children among the casualties.

Sounds very cold. Sounds eerily similar to how Al Qaeda and ISIS justify their murdering of civilians. Very disturbing.

I think it's very cold and not very bold to hide behind little children. Knowing that if the risks of civilian casualties is too high your enemy might not strike. They have no such policy, their aim is to maximize civilian casualties, ours is to minimize them. How many strikes did Obama call off because the risk was too high. We'll probably never know......

Sorry, sounds pretty much like how Al Qaeda and ISIS justify murdering civilians. How many more children is our Government gonna kill? Is it really worth it?

Like I said their aim is to maximize civilian casualties and our is to minimize it. So pretty much no, it's not the same.

I don't know, you're justifying killing civilians, they're justifying killing civilians. It's such a a bloody mess. Let's just leave all Muslim Lands. That time has come.

You are either part of the solution or part of the problem. You have made it clear you support the torture of children.

You're nuts man. :cuckoo:
You're the one saying it is acceptable to let children be raped and tortured if they are not American citizens.
You ARE fucking nuts
Coming from you, thank you!

You leftists don't like thinking about the ramifications of your actions. Pisses you off having people discuss the hundreds of thousands of children being raped and tortured by Muslims without fear because you won't protect those funny speaking kids with brown skin, doesn't it?

So why is the US currently occupying Muslim Lands? What are your thoughts on that? Just curious?
So you only care about children that speak English. The rest can be raped and tortured. What a xenophobe.

As long as we fight terrorist who hide among their women and children, theirs will be the women and children among the casualties.

Sounds very cold. Sounds eerily similar to how Al Qaeda and ISIS justify their murdering of civilians. Very disturbing.

I think it's very cold and not very bold to hide behind little children. Knowing that if the risks of civilian casualties is too high your enemy might not strike. They have no such policy, their aim is to maximize civilian casualties, ours is to minimize them. How many strikes did Obama call off because the risk was too high. We'll probably never know......

Sorry, sounds pretty much like how Al Qaeda and ISIS justify murdering civilians. How many more children is our Government gonna kill? Is it really worth it?

Like I said their aim is to maximize civilian casualties and our is to minimize it. So pretty much no, it's not the same.

I don't know, you're justifying killing civilians, they're justifying killing civilians. It's such a a bloody mess. Let's just leave all Muslim Lands. That time has come.
15,000 French civilians died in June 1944, dufus. Idiots like you would let Nazism thrive.

You're nuts man. :cuckoo:
You're the one saying it is acceptable to let children be raped and tortured if they are not American citizens.
You ARE fucking nuts

You leftists don't like thinking about the ramifications of your actions. Pisses you off having people discuss the hundreds of thousands of children being raped and tortured by Muslims without fear because you won't protect those funny speaking kids with brown skin, doesn't it?

So why is the US currently occupying Muslim Lands? What are your thoughts on that? Just curious?
So you only care about children that speak English. The rest can be raped and tortured. What a xenophobe.
Nice way to start making shit up....which is the only thing you can do when you got nothing

Someone should tell those women not to hide their children in the al Qaeda terrorist training camp. I don't believe the US Is targeting relatives.

Well, our Government sure is killing a lot of their relatives. But where does all this go? When does it end? How many more children is our Government gonna kill? Is the 'War on Terror' designed to be an 'Endless War?'

According to who? How many more times will the terrorist hide behind the poor children?

Let's get out. Let's leave all Muslim Lands. Killing Thousands of Muslim children won't win the 'War on Terror.' It will only make the war a permanent war. But then again, maybe that's what some want. Who knows?

Well that probably not going to happen any time soon. But we will leave. It's always been about the control of the spice. The spice must flow......oh wait that's oil, the oil must flow. Once that stops, we'll go.
Is that why the left hate fracking, it cuts off the Islamo oil?

Fracking cost money. Arab oil is cheap. Some places in our desert you practically just have to shove a straw into the sand and you have a gusher! Ops did I say our desert? Why deplete our supply of expensive oil, when we can burn theirs much cheaper.

You ARE fucking nuts

Nice way to start making shit up....which is the only thing you can do when you got nothing
So you are in support of closing Muslim torture camps or not?

Well, our Government sure is killing a lot of their relatives. But where does all this go? When does it end? How many more children is our Government gonna kill? Is the 'War on Terror' designed to be an 'Endless War?'

According to who? How many more times will the terrorist hide behind the poor children?

Let's get out. Let's leave all Muslim Lands. Killing Thousands of Muslim children won't win the 'War on Terror.' It will only make the war a permanent war. But then again, maybe that's what some want. Who knows?

Well that probably not going to happen any time soon. But we will leave. It's always been about the control of the spice. The spice must flow......oh wait that's oil, the oil must flow. Once that stops, we'll go.

Fracking cost money. Arab oil is cheap. Some places in our desert you practically just have to shove a straw into the sand and you have a gusher! Ops did I say our desert? Why deplete our supply of expensive oil, when we can burn theirs much cheaper.
Fracking is cheaper than moving a super tanker across open oceans....... that's why they do it.

No we justify killing the militants who have pledged to kill Americans anywhere anytime. Like it or not, the world runs on oil, until that is no longer a reality, the worlds remaining super power will do what it can to keep that supply in the hands of friendly governments.

Fracking is cheaper than moving a super tanker across open oceans....... that's why they do it.

Depends on the price. Fracking has slowed to a trickle.

No we justify killing the militants who have pledged to kill Americans anywhere anytime. Like it or not, the world runs on oil, until that is no longer a reality, the worlds remaining super power will do what it can to keep that supply in the hands of friendly governments.

That's the problem. Everyone's trying to justify committing awful atrocities. But i hear ya about the oil. I don't mind continuing to do business there. I just want us to stop the meddling. We should dramatically scale back our presence in the region. We can do business without all the meddling and war.

Because the price of oil traditional oil pumping is the best. As soon as it starts to creep up, fracking will pick up to get production up.

That's the problem. Everyone's trying to justify committing awful atrocities. But i hear ya about the oil. I don't mind continuing to do business there. I just want us to stop the meddling. We should dramatically scale back our presence in the region. We can do business without all the meddling and war.
Leave those brown skin kids to be raped and tortured. They can't even speak English.

Leave those brown skin kids to be raped and tortured. They can't even speak English.

Why are we there? Do you think that's the reason we're there? Why are we in all these Muslim countries?

Not in North Dakota

Why are we there? Do you think that's the reason we're there? Why are we in all these Muslim countries?
Because either we were invited or their government vows to murder Americans.
Pretty simple concept.
Where's your precious UN?
Oh yeah, condemning the only Democracy in the Middle East.

Not in North Dakota

Now, Continental and others have stopped fracking altogether in North Dakota. Statewide, there are only eight crews fracking new wells for the few companies still willing to pay for the service. Two years ago, there were 45, a peak for the teams that pump water, sand and chemicals deep underground to extract oil and natural gas.

"This boom, it's over, at least it feels that way," said Mark Ohl, who lost his job on a drilling rig after Continental canceled its contract. "But if you don't know the oil industry is cyclical, you're an idiot."

In North Dakota's oil patch, a humbling comedown

These poor folks are often targeted for merely being related to known Terrorists. We need to scale things back. Killing 8yr olds is only gonna make more Muslims hate us.
Because we all know Muslims love kids!
View attachment 109812

I'm sure most Muslims love their children. There are some crazies out there who don't, but they're a small minority.
Muslims openly murder their own children for the "crime" of being raped.
And the entire Muslim world supports it.

Don't give me the faux outrage.
And we incarcerate 25% of the planet's imprisoned population for profit and convict labor leasing, point?
Dufus thinks people in prison are innocent.
No wonder Trump is President.

Your legal system is a for profit system. Trump is president bacause we lead the world in incarceration? Didn't know that, thanks!

Pretty simple concept.

I'm not a big 'UN guy.' I'm not a Globalist. I'm a Nationalist. I just don't get why you support us constantly meddling over there. It's just an endless bloody quagmire. We should scale things back bigtime in the Middle East.

I mean, look at what we've done in a country like Iraq. Bush's blunder handed the country over to Iran and the Shiites. Now a horrific Sunni/Shiite war is underway. We gotta get out of there. We've done enough damage.

Pretty simple concept.

Invited, bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, we toppled a duly democratically elected govt in Iran dumbass, and had trouble there ever since.

Pretty simple concept.

I'm not a big 'UN guy.' I'm not a Globalist. I'm a Nationalist. I just don't get why you support us constantly meddling over there. It's just an endless bloody quagmire. We should scale things back bigtime in the Middle East. Look what we've done in a country like Iraq. Bush's blunder handed the country over to Iran and the Shiites. Now a horrific Sunni/Shiite war is underway. We gotta get out of there. We've done enough damage.

We're not coming out of there, we annexed the region, war is business.

Forum List

Back