Endless War: Obama Killed A 16yr Old In Yemen, Trump Kills His 8yr Old Sister...

Maybe it's time to stop killing Muslim children and to leave all Muslim Lands. What do you think America? Let's end endless war.

Leave those brown skin kids to be raped and tortured. They can't even speak English.

Why are we there? Do you think that's the reason we're there? Why are we in all these Muslim countries?
Because either we were invited or their government vows to murder Americans.
Pretty simple concept.
Where's your precious UN?
Oh yeah, condemning the only Democracy in the Middle East.

Invited, bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, we toppled a duly democratically elected govt in Iran dumbass, and had trouble there ever since.
America toppled a democratically elected govt in Iran? Do tell! :popcorn:

1953. But we did have relative clam for about 25 years. About the time the oil contract expired. Funny thing.

Here ya go

https://object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/pa159.pdf

or

"Ancient History": U.S. Conduct in the Middle East Since World War II and the Folly of Intervention

Once again the far left religious dogma does not match the links they provide!

The far left believes if they provide any link that it will support their religious dogma.

The Day 'Due Process' Died: Obama, Holder and the End of Rights

This little girl and the other children weren't Terrorists.

Did I say they were?
They want to blame the fireman who failed to save a child from a burning building while ignoring the arsonist who started the fire.

The arsonist being Bush(43) right?

Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg
View attachment 109856

Avoiding reality?

Did I say they were?
They want to blame the fireman who failed to save a child from a burning building while ignoring the arsonist who started the fire.

View attachment 109856

Avoiding reality?

Yes that is what you far left drones do, you prefer your religious dogma to reality!

For 8 years you did not care..

Did I say they were?

View attachment 109856

Avoiding reality?
I'm not going to get into what the Iranian government was doing to it's citizens prior to 1953. Off topic.

Did I say they were?

View attachment 109856

Avoiding reality?

Yes you are. All of you progressive retards, living in the Alternative Reality.

Why are we there? Do you think that's the reason we're there? Why are we in all these Muslim countries?
Pretty simple concept.

Invited, bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, we toppled a duly democratically elected govt in Iran dumbass, and had trouble there ever since.

1953. But we did have relative clam for about 25 years. About the time the oil contract expired. Funny thing.

Here ya go

or

"Ancient History": U.S. Conduct in the Middle East Since World War II and the Folly of Intervention

The far left believes if they provide any link that it will support their religious dogma.

Once again I've been Kosh'ed. Does Kosh know what happened in Iran in 1953? Is Kosh deliberately playing stupid or is he just ignorant.

View attachment 109856

Avoiding reality?
I'm not going to get into what the Iranian government was doing to it's citizens prior to 1953. Off topic.

It about what the US government did after 1953, not what Iran was doing pre-53 (They were in bed with the Brits)

Pretty simple concept.

Here ya go

or

Once again I've been Kosh'ed. Does Kosh know what happened in Iran in 1953? Is Kosh deliberately playing stupid or is he just ignorant.

See how the far left has zero proof of their religious dogma as they supported the illegal wars of Obama!

Obama's Illegal War in Libya

How Obama Is Enabling the Next President to Launch Illegal Wars

So you see the far left has their religious dogma and then there is reality!

Pretty simple concept.

Here ya go

or

Stay on topic, dufus. Thread is about leftards saying America targets children to be murdered.
Either you're laughing hysterically at that concept or you're part of the reason Trump is President.

It about what the US government did after 1953, not what Iran was doing pre-53 (They were in bed with the Brits)

Yeah, we have a long sordid history with Iran. It's led to more chaos over there.

Yeah, we have a long sordid history with Iran. It's led to more chaos over there.

You are posting with a far left drone that believes the history of Iraq started in 2003.

Here ya go

or

See how the far left has zero proof of their religious dogma as they supported the illegal wars of Obama!

LOL, I'll take that as a no, Kosh has no interest in history or facts. Kosh is only interested in pretending his false narrative of somehow the US was involved in illegal US wars under Obama, is reality.

You are posting with a far left drone that believes the history of Iraq started in 2003.

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

Here ya go

or

LOL, I'll take that as a no, Kosh has no interest in history or facts. Kosh is only interested in pretending his false narrative of somehow the US was involved in illegal US wars under Obama, is reality.

And the far left drone proves my point that they deny the illegal wars even when it is from their far left sources.

Avoiding reality?

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

Yes denial is not just a river in Egypt, it is the far left drones entire process to believe their religion over reality!

Here ya go

or

And the far left drone proves my point that they deny the illegal wars even when it is from their far left sources.

Kosh proves once again that all he has is endless parroting of facts that are contrary to known reality.

Kosh proves once again that all he has is endless parroting of facts that are contrary to known reality.

And the irony impaired far left drones deny reality even when from their own religious temples.

Here ya go

or

Stay on topic, dufus. Thread is about leftards saying America targets children to be murdered.
Either you're laughing hysterically at that concept or you're part of the reason Trump is President.

All you've ever had is one topic shoog.

Forum List

Back