Ends tonight! LOL

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
I'm a subscriber to, 'The Great Courses' and have purchased a few of them. They're decent education and entertainment and taught by solid and credentialed Professors of major universities. Right now and until midnight tonight, they are running a 90% off sale. I'm something of an affecionacado of the history of England and they are offering this at a pretty decent price.

History of England from the Tudors to the Stuarts

If your into that kind of thing....for a list of other courses on sale check it out.

Special Offer

Oh, and for the record. I don't get any money for promoting the website or the course. I just find the product very good and of high quality.

I really liked their math and science courses. Last few times I checked their catalogue the stuff I wanted minus what I already had left nothing.

I really liked their math and science courses. Last few times I checked their catalogue the stuff I wanted minus what I already had left nothing.
I've done a few of their Writing courses. Two, in particular, are excellent....

Writing Great Fiction: Storytelling Tips and Techniques

and

Analysis and Critique: How to Engage and Write about Anything

I have the one from the Iowa Writing workshop with by Brooks Landon, but to be honest, the guy is boring as hell...

Building Great Sentences: Exploring the Writer's Craft

I've done a few of their Writing courses. Two, in particular, are excellent....

Writing Great Fiction: Storytelling Tips and Techniques

and

Analysis and Critique: How to Engage and Write about Anything

I have the one from the Iowa Writing workshop with by Brooks Landon, but to be honest, the guy is boring as hell...

Building Great Sentences: Exploring the Writer's Craft

Want to take a shot at writing a war game proposal for butter bars? I've got one but putting in game form for the pentagon is beyond me. You wouldn't believe the trouble I had with paperwork in the Navy.

I'm a subscriber to, 'The Great Courses' and have purchased a few of them. They're decent education and entertainment and taught by solid and credentialed Professors of major universities. Right now and until midnight tonight, they are running a 90% off sale. I'm something of an affecionacado of the history of England and they are offering this at a pretty decent price.

History of England from the Tudors to the Stuarts

If your into that kind of thing....for a list of other courses on sale check it out.

Special Offer
Do you have to have everything spoon fed to you DW ??

Can't you just go to a bookstore and buy books to read ??

Forum List

Back