Enemies of Assad have forgotten 9-11

No wonder you're so misinformed. I was just showing you who I associate with. Not a bunch of pansies from Bruce's bar.

I'm not interested in your life and who you associate with in your imaginary homoerotic dreams.

This thread is about those who want to help the enemies of Assad......who attacked us on 9-11.

No wonder you're so misinformed. I was just showing you who I associate with. Not a bunch of pansies from Bruce's bar.

I'm not interested in your life and who you associate with in your imaginary homoerotic dreams.

This thread is about those who want to help the enemies of Assad......who attacked us on 9-11.
FYI, the video is about one of my buddies and a hero to me. On the Discovery Channel there was a segment abouthim called "The Man Who Predicted 9/11". Interesting story and you have the gall to accuse me as one who has forgotten 9/11, Miss.

Speaking of trolls, it looks like Miss Hoffstra of Long Island can't come up for air. I can just imagine what would happen if she ever gets married, has children and consequently becomes a mother-in-law. Oy, oy, oy!!!

right wing extremists are soo tough.....from behind a computer screen.

maybe if you stopped rooting for our enemies you'll feel better.
Behind their computer screens, little girls like Hoffstra can act like they know it all, but in most cases it is obvious from many of their posts that they are being made into good Dhimmis. I wonder if she has a burqa in back of her closet which she is ready to put out in a moment's notice.

Behind their computer screens, little girls like Hoffstra can act like they know it all, but in most cases it is obvious from many of their posts that they are being made into good Dhimmis. I wonder if she has a burqa in back of her closet which she is ready to put out in a moment's notice.

go back to your homoerotic videos, tough guy.

:eusa_drool:

FYI, the video is about one of my buddies and a hero to me. On the Discovery Channel there was a segment abouthim called "The Man Who Predicted 9/11". Interesting story and you have the gall to accuse me as one who has forgotten 9/11, Miss.

traitors like you cheered on 9-11 because you hoped it would be good for Israel.

and you were right. 9-11 was fabulous for Israel, as was the Iraq War.

“The right-wing perspectives presented were rather unsettling, and the
indoctrination was unappealing,” said a 23-year-old 2005 Oranim trip
participant, who requested to remain anonymous due to his work at an
American Jewish organization. “[Momo] spoke to our group, saying, ‘Some
people say the Iraq war was good for Israel. Wrong. The Iraq war was
great for Israel
,’ representing a rather astonishingly narrow
viewpoint.”

http://mondoweiss.net/2009/07/birthright-trip-provider-iraq-war-was-great-for-israel.html

Last edited:

traitors like you cheered on 9-11 because you hoped it would be good for Israel.

great for Israel
viewpoint.”

?Birthright? trip provider: Iraq war was ?great for Israel? | Mondoweiss
Lots of savagery Muslims do is good for Israel. Doesn't mean Israel had anything to do with it.

great for Israel
viewpoint.”

Wrong again.

Lots of savagery Muslims do is good for Israel. Doesn't mean Israel had anything to do with it.

I appreciate you admitting that you believe that 9-11 was good for Israel.

You and the other traitors should try replicating this honesty on a more regular basis.

great for Israel
viewpoint.”

Mondoweiss, Stormfront, Rense.......Yawwwwwn.

go back to your homoerotic videos, tough guy.

:eusa_drool:
Since it is becoming legal here in the U.S., is anyone stopping you, Miss Hoffstra, from marrying your girlfriend so that you wouldn't be so frustrated? Being that you are becoming a good Dhimmi, I would suggest, however, that you never take your new girlfriend/wife to visit any Muslim countries as your marriage would certainly be a no no there

Since it is becoming legal here in the U.S., is anyone stopping you, Miss Hoffstra, from marrying your girlfriend so that you wouldn't be so frustrated? Being that you are becoming a good Dhimmi, I would suggest, however, that you never take your new girlfriend/wife to visit any Muslim countries as your marriage would certainly be a no no there

traitor cowards are great at talking tough from being their ISP.

Israel says you can move there anytime, anyday. I suggest you do so before its too late.

th

great for Israel
viewpoint.”

Ha, ha, Mondoweiss!!! It certainly looks like the birds of a feather stick together here bringing up sites like that. Meanwhile, no doubt a traitor like you was probably happy that your friends were able to bring New York City to a standstill to teach the Infidels a lesson. As we all know, Israel considered their greatest enemy to be Iran, not Iraq. Moreover, the only thing which 9/11 showed the American people with regard to Israel was what Israel had to put up with all the years when it came to these terrorists who were always trying to destroy her. No doubt you have cheered these terrorists on throughout the years because you, too, would like to see Israel destroyed and then you can celebrate with your like-minded friends on the streets of Long Island.

Since so many of your posts sound like they have been gotten from some handbook (since we have since the same stuff year in and year out), how about showing us some of the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites which are your favorites since so much of the stuff you posted appear to be big hits on them.
By the way, one of the Jewish girls who recently went on that Birthright trip said that Tel Aviv rocks so I would suggest that any Jewish young people who have the opportunity to go on this Birthright trip take advantage of it. Someone with a burqa at the ready in her closet wouldn't really be interested in any city that rocks.

Ha, ha, Mondoweiss!!! It certainly looks like the birds of a feather stick together here bringing up sites like that. Meanwhile, no doubt a traitor like you was probably happy that your friends were able to bring New York City to a standstill to teach the Infidels a lesson. As we all know, Israel considered their greatest enemy to be Iran, not Iraq. Moreover, the only thing which 9/11 showed the American people with regard to Israel was what Israel had to put up with all the years when it came to these terrorists who were always trying to destroy her. No doubt you have cheered these terrorists on throughout the years because you, too, would like to see Israel destroyed and then you can celebrate with your like-minded friends on the streets of Long Island.

I posted the article in The Jewish Week, you little punk-ass bitch.

I posted the article in The Jewish Week, you little punk-ass bitch.
Well, one time I ate a dead frog. Match that.

Ahhh, she's just exposing her miserable soul and frustration.

well, if I was a traitor like you who has forgotten about 9-11 and wants to help our Al Qaeda allies, I too would be frustrated.

don't go hurting yourself now, Horseflea.

Forum List

Back