Enemies of Assad have forgotten 9-11

I ask again. What were they convicted of?

they were deported.

why was one of them wearing a firefighter's uniform?

why were they parked across the Hudson river, taking pics of the burning WTC and celebrating?

why did they have soo many passports?

why did they tell people at their moving company that they could take over the USA in a few months?

why did they tell the arresting officers that "we are not your problem, your problems are our problems, the Palestinians are your problem."??

Last edited:

they were deported.

why were they parked across the Hudson river, taking pics of the burning WTC and celebrating?

why did they tell people at their moving company that they could take over the USA in a few months?

why did they tell the arresting officers that "we are not your problem, your problems are our problems, the Palestinians are your problem."??
Does this silly woman Hoffstra actually believes that anyone belonging to an Israelii -Intelligence Group would be so obvious? Meanwhile, since she is trying so hard to give her friends a pass, maybe she should be thrown into the cell with the real hairy one, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, and he will try to restrain himself from taking Hoffstra over his knee and saying to her, "We are so proud of what we have done and you are trying to give the Israelis credit for what we planned and carried out. You are one crazy woman."

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Masterminds-Terror-Behind-Devastating-Terrorist/dp/1559707178/ref=sr_1_1/176-0377381-4705925?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1378082656&sr=1-1&keywords=masterminds+of+terror]Masterminds of Terror: The Truth Behind the Most Devastating Terrorist Attack the World Has Ever Seen: Yosri Fouda, Nick Fielding: 9781559707176: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Does this silly woman Hoffstra actually believes that anyone belonging to an Israelii -Intelligence Group would be so obvious?

according to the FBI, they are all former IDF.

why are former IDF sitting on the top of their van, filming the burning WTC towers while giving each other high-fives?

why are they carrying multiple passports?

why are they carrying $4,000 in cash..in a sock?

why is one of them wearing a firefighter uniform?

Does this silly woman Hoffstra actually believes that anyone belonging to an Israelii -Intelligence Group would be so obvious?

why are former IDF sitting on the top of their van, filming the burning WTC towers while giving each other high-fives?

I asked for the 3rd time. What were they convicted of? All this bullshit you are spamming proves nothing. All you're trolling will not prove anything except you're obsessed with Jews.

That is conspiracy garbage.

9-11 Palestinians danced while America mourned. Never forget.

Its no conspiracy you little ZioNazi.

the Israelis in Jersey were arrested and detained for hours due to their contempt for Americans.

Netanyahu did indeed say "this will be good for Israel".

your lies are pathetic. Just as pathetic as your false claim that the Mossad overheard Syrian military forces discussing a chemical weapons launch order, which you of course were forced to change once you were proven to be a liar.

:)
Yes, that is conspiracy and lies. The police detained many people that day and those Israelis were part of many that were arrested and then released.

But Palestinian people as a whole did dance and celebrate on 9-11. That is undeniable.

Time to face the music, all you traitors who support 9-11 dancers.

Gee, former IDF, eh? Did somebody go to detective school or what?

Since military service is mandatory for Israelis, all Israelis in the USA are former IDF. <LOL>

Put up the link supporting those accusations.

Otherwise engage flush.

I asked for the 3rd time. What were they convicted of? All this bullshit you are spamming proves nothing. All you're trolling will not prove anything except you're obsessed with Jews.
Don't hold your breath.

You are still a silly woman, Miss Hoffstra. Most everyone in Israel who is an adult was at one time in the IDF. If you think that any member of the Mossad is going to act like those guys, you have rocks in your head. While 3,000 of our citizens have died at the hands of Miss Hoffstra's friends, she is giving them a pass and is trying so hard to blame 9/11 on Israel. Evidently you had no funerals of friends to go to and probably went down to Brooklyn and danced in the streets with the Arabs who were happy that 9/11 happened. It appears that people living in Brooklyn observed them doing this, and I know you had a rollicking good time joining in. Maybe you even threw on your burqa for the occasion.

Mind showing us pictures of the dancing Israeli's or is this just more arab poopaganda? Hey I know...you always have the Liberty to fall back on when you get desperate.

even better, here's the actual FBI report into the incident.

go to page 32.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/62392807/...1-1138796-001-303a-nk-105536-section-1-944861

then you can read about how they had all sorts of strange things, like a fireman's uniform and lots of cash in a white sock.

This is all you've got? How much prison time were they sentenced to? And you call $1228.00 a lot of cash? Oh I forgot they also had 2 quarters, 1 dime, 1 nickel and one penny. You need to chill and take a break. You're too obsessed with Jooooooooos.
Ha ha ha. Some anti semites are on a mission to make fools of themselves.

they were deported.

In other words all you have is false accusations and conspiracies aka NOTHING.

this is evidence of how many Israelis feel about the USA, the great nation that has kept them from being exterminated, again and again.

we stick out our necks for them, give them billions of dollars every year, and they celebrate as thousands of our citizens die in horror.
No it's not.

It's evidence of the sick mindset of an anti semite to say such things though.

You are still a silly woman, Miss Hoffstra. Most everyone in Israel who is an adult was at one time in the IDF. If you think that any member of the Mossad is going to act like those guys, you have rocks in your head. While 3,000 of our citizens have died at the hands of Miss Hoffstra's friends, she is giving them a pass and is trying so hard to blame 9/11 on Israel. Evidently you had no funerals of friends to go to and probably went down to Brooklyn and danced in the streets with the Arabs who were happy that 9/11 happened. It appears that people living in Brooklyn observed them doing this, and I know you had a rollicking good time joining in. Maybe you even threw on your burqa for the occasion.

wow, you really are a fucking idiot.

3,000 people didn't die on 9-11.

surely not 3,000 citizens of any single country.

while I was working down at Ground Zero, you and your ZioNazi buddies were celebrating a new war against Muslims would be coming.

every day at work, I saw FDNY funerals. every fucking day.

what did you see? an opportunity to fan the flames of hatred, in order to profit your right wing extremist fantasies of Lebensraum for Israel.

you are a traitor to this country and you will be punished.

No it's not.

It's evidence of the sick mindset of an anti semite to say such things though.

please tell us what these 5 Israelis were celebrating?

a new war against Islam?

an opportunity for Israel to fan the flames of anti-Muslim hate?

maybe a chance to finally fulfill you Final Solution to the Palestinian Question?

sick isn't it, how the victims of the Nazis have become the Nazis.

while I was working down at Ground Zero, you and your ZioNazi buddies were celebrating a new war against Muslims would be coming.

what did you see? an opportunity to fan the flames of hatred, in order to profit your right wing extremist fantasies of Lebensraum for Israel.

Punished, you say? Not according to my DD214.

Punished, you say? Not according to my DD214.

tell us Horseflea, what's it like to be a traitor to America?

what's it like to forget about 9-11 and support the fiends who attacked us on 9-11?

What were they convicted of?

"Dancing, filming, carrying too much cash" :cuckoo:

Yeah but...

"oh here's a report, they were deported!" :cuckoo:

No more questions your honor.

Forum List

Back