Enemies of Assad have forgotten 9-11

Ahhh, she's just exposing her miserable soul and frustration.

well, if I was a traitor like you who has forgotten about 9-11 and wants to help our Al Qaeda allies, I too would be frustrated.

don't go hurting yourself now, Horseflea.

When did he say he forgot about 9/11??
If she read and watched my links at post#9 she wouldn't be making those charges. Good thing I'm peaceful in my old age. :D

Lots of savagery Muslims do is good for Israel. Doesn't mean Israel had anything to do with it.

I appreciate you admitting that you believe that 9-11 was good for Israel.

You and the other traitors should try replicating this honesty on a more regular basis.
Depends what one means by good. Unfortunately those who's hatred of Jews has driven them insane, don't understand. The only "good" that came out of 9-11 was that it exposed the true nature if the Islamist evil incarnate that Israel is fighting with everyday.

As far as the chain of events that occurred later, some were good for Israel and some weren't.

All those who support Hamas or Hezbollah are traitors who don't remember 9-11.
:clap:

a275578db6.jpg

and of course if someone said they learned everything they need to know about Judaism when they read about the USS Liberty, the Lavon Affair, Jonathan Pollard, and the AIPAC spying scandal, you would call them "anti-Semites".

I love it when extremists like you expose their hypocrisy.

:)

and of course if someone said they learned everything they need to know about Judaism when they read about the USS Liberty, the Lavon Affair, Jonathan Pollard, and the AIPAC spying scandal, you would call them "anti-Semites".

I love it when extremists like you expose their hypocrisy.

Irrelevant comments.

Palestinians danced on 9-11 while Americans were pulling dead bodies out of the rubble. No true American will support that.

Irrelevant comments.

Palestinians danced on 9-11 while Americans were pulling dead bodies out of the rubble. No true American will support that.

Netanyahu said 9-11 was good for Israel.

Israelis danced on a van in New Jersey as they watched the towers burn and collapse.

Irrelevant comments.

Israelis danced on a van in New Jersey as they watched the towers burn and collapse.
That is conspiracy garbage.

9-11 Palestinians danced while America mourned. Never forget.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k]Palestinians celebrating the fall of the twin towers on 911 - YouTube[/ame]

That is conspiracy garbage.

9-11 Palestinians danced while America mourned. Never forget.

Its no conspiracy you little ZioNazi.

the Israelis in Jersey were arrested and detained for hours due to their contempt for Americans.

Netanyahu did indeed say "this will be good for Israel".

your lies are pathetic. Just as pathetic as your false claim that the Mossad overheard Syrian military forces discussing a chemical weapons launch order, which you of course were forced to change once you were proven to be a liar.

Irrelevant comments.

Mind showing us pictures of the dancing Israeli's or is this just more arab poopaganda? Hey I know...you always have the Liberty to fall back on when you get desperate.

Someone needs to tell Hoffy that he brings up the Liberty and the conspiracy theory of the 5 dancing Israelis, it doesn't help his cause at all. It just shows he has NO argument and that his back is to the wall. A clear sign of desperation :lol:

Mind showing us pictures of the dancing Israeli's or is this just more arab poopaganda? Hey I know...you always have the Liberty to fall back on when you get desperate.

even better, here's the actual FBI report into the incident.

go to page 32.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/62392807/...1-1138796-001-303a-nk-105536-section-1-944861

then you can read about how they had all sorts of strange things, like a fireman's uniform and lots of cash in a white sock.

This is all you've got? How much prison time were they sentenced to? And you call $1228.00 a lot of cash? Oh I forgot they also had 2 quarters, 1 dime, 1 nickel and one penny. You need to chill and take a break. You're too obsessed with Jooooooooos.

This is all you've got? How much prison time were they sentenced to? And you call $1228.00 a lot of cash? Oh I forgot they also had 2 quarters, 1 dime, 1 nickel and one penny. You need to chill and take a break. You're too obsessed with Jooooooooos.

why were three Israeli former soldiers, one of them dressed in a firefighter uniform, hanging out in NJ taking photos of the burning towers while celebrating?

why did they have soo many passports?

why did they immediately tell the police " we are not your problem, the Palestinians are your problem"?

why did these Israelis months before, while working at the Urban Moving Systems company, tell people that they could take control of the USA and its media in a few months?

why were three Israeli former soldiers, one of them dressed in a firefighter uniform, hanging out in NJ taking photos of the burning towers while celebrating?

why did they have soo many passports?

why did they immediately tell the police " we are not your problem, the Palestinians are your problem"?

why did these Israelis months before, while working at the Urban Moving Systems company, tell people that they could take control of the USA and its media in a few months?

It's obvious. Bush and Cheney flew the planes into the towers and parachuted just before impact. The 5 Israelis picked them up in the white van after they planted the charges that imploded the buildings. All the rest is arab propaganda.

It's obvious. Bush and Cheney flew the planes into the towers and parachuted just before impact. The 5 Israelis picked them up in the white van after they planted the charges that imploded the buildings. All the rest is arab propaganda.

because you're a troll you joke about this, but the FBI thought it was significant enough to do their own investigation.

because you're a troll you joke about this, but the FBI thought it was significant enough to do their own investigation.

I ask again. What were they convicted of?

If there were 5 dancing Israelis, which every rational person knows there was, then what exactly does it mean ? What does it tell us ?

Forum List

Back