Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm laughs when asked about Biden's plans to bring gas prices down.

The democrats do not want the price of gas to go down, they want it go way up to get away from using fossil fuels. And they don't really care about the people on the low end of the income ladder who are hurt the most by rising gas prices. And it's the same democrats that tell the cops to do nothing while inner city black homes and businesses are looted and burned down. Why in the fuck they continue to vote for the Dems is beyond me.

Seriously, this is the most anti-American [P]residency ever, not even close, and we thought Øbama was bad.

Let them eat cake is their motto.

:laughing0301:

I just LOVE IT when OPEC decides to cut production.

Aggie Football can afford to buy 3 solid gold Kyle Field stadiums .

61wI-w9WNYL._SL1068_.jpg

I will give credit where credit is due. Joe Biden's regime is the greatest thing for Aggie Athletics EVER

WE ARE FUCKING RICHER THAN GOD!!!!

giphy.gif

Saw Varsity's Horns Off
Saw-Em-Of-Emote150ms.gif

86nJkg.gif

:banana:

The democrats do not want the price of gas to go down, they want it go way up to get away from using fossil fuels. And they don't really care about the people on the low end of the income ladder who are hurt the most by rising gas prices. And it's the same democrats that tell the cops to do nothing while inner city black homes and businesses are looted and burned down. Why in the fuck they continue to vote for the Dems is beyond me.

Thus the Democrats attempt to repeal SALT and give the 1% a huge home mortgage write-off.

They don't think or care about the average American except to con them into voting for them.

Remember, way, way back last year? Back when gas and energy prices were fair, the United States was energy independent and we were even an energy supplier to the rest of the world?

She thinks high gas prices are really funny, huh?

I wonder why Biden can't get anyone but freaks to work in his cabinet posts.

Shutting down the world made the prices hit rock bottom. We went from balls to the wall production to ZERO. Negative oil pricing which is unheard of in my time.

Going to work everyday the place sounded like we had just had a hurricane. Most work was installing chillers because no one was buying the gas. Diesel being the only major going out.

To today. Biden I HATE OIL......kill fracking ......shut down the pipelines.........and Zoom Zoom Zoom to high as fuck prices again. It's just how leftist role. You restrict your supply......destroy the dollar's value......what do you expect. lol

She flipped the bird at Americans.

And the MSM? They're in bed with this [mal]adminsitration.

Under Clump, wingnuts like you said that presidents don't control gas prices. :laugh:
Politicians interfere with many things. Some need to be watched. putting roadblocks up to a fair price for consumers has been going on a long time. This is to the advantage of OPEC and Russia. We realize now that many in D.C.do not work for us.

She thinks high gas prices are really funny, huh?

I wonder why Biden can't get anyone but freaks to work in his cabinet posts.
I believe that his handlers want him to appear as "WOKE" as possible. Either he doesn't know or doesn't care.

Thus the Democrats attempt to repeal SALT and give the 1% a huge home mortgage write-off.

They don't think or care about the average American except to con them into voting for them.
The Democrats are under the influence of Hilary Clinton. Her word is their God.

Pretty face.
Black heart.
Ugly soul.

Forum List

Back