English as the Official Language

so what happened twice, in that pretty Liberal State called California with gay rights?....

A persons Civil Rights should not be voted on

If that was the only resolution women would still not have the vote and blacks would still not have equal rights

why did you not answer my question RW?......why did the people you claim champion civil rights fuck the gays over twice out here?.....you can talk freely....Pelosi aint going to kick you in the balls.....i promise.....:eusa_eh:

You want to know why?

Because Conservatives still know how to push the buttons of the masses and exploit generational fear of gays

If English became our official language.....

The lady behind you in the supermarket would still be yelling at her kids in Spanish
The guy at the gas station with a turban would still blabber to his buddy in Pakistani
You would still have to press 1 for English

All it does is force some obscure government forms to be printed in English

The things mentioned in your post are a non-issue in my eyes. What I'm concerned about is shelling out millions in tax dollars to print official forms in various languages. I'm concerned with attending a meeting at my son's school and having it take three times as long as it should because everything has to be repeated in English, Spanish, and Portugese. I'm concerned with the costs associated with teaching children in schools in foreign languages. The fact that a teacher is considered more valuable and is paid more because they accommodate kids who can't speak English is insane.

You misunderstand what is meant by a 'national language.'
Not really. It isn't possible to force people to speak English as it violates freedom of speech and expression.

Which is why this bill is meaningless racial shit-stirring uber-nationalistic nonsense.

race_card.jpg

The lady behind you in the supermarket would still be yelling at her kids in Spanish
The guy at the gas station with a turban would still blabber to his buddy in Pakistani

The things mentioned in your post are a non-issue in my eyes. What I'm concerned about is shelling out millions in tax dollars to print official forms in various languages. I'm concerned with attending a meeting at my son's school and having it take three times as long as it should because everything has to be repeated in English, Spanish, and Portugese. I'm concerned with the costs associated with teaching children in schools in foreign languages. The fact that a teacher is considered more valuable and is paid more because they accommodate kids who can't speak English is insane.

usually there are interpreters under contract by the school district

no, teachers will not be paid more if they can translate.

where did you get that idea?

If that was the only resolution women would still not have the vote and blacks would still not have equal rights

why did you not answer my question RW?......why did the people you claim champion civil rights fuck the gays over twice out here?.....you can talk freely....Pelosi aint going to kick you in the balls.....i promise.....:eusa_eh:

Just call him dodger...he prob vote for the gays...he wants to get married someday too

well thats besides the point Buck.....i voted to let them marry too.....WHY let them have all the same rights, BUT that piece of paper making it legal?....its like saying ...you can smoke pot,just dont let us catch you buying it....you can own a Gun and carry it around,but you better not have any bullets in it......

You want to know why?

Because Conservatives still know how to push the buttons of the masses and exploit generational fear of gays
so your saying that the Liberals listen to everything the Conservatives tell them?....Liberals are that gullible?..thats a bunch of bullshit and you know it RW.....if that was so the Conservatives would be in total control of this country....they voted it down because a great majority of the people in this Country no matter what your political mind .....still cannot get behind same sex people marrying another .....simple as that.....

It happened a few times when I lived in Texas. They will literally bitch you out for not knowing how to speak Spanish, because when they come into the US they should be able to be addressed in their own language.

i guess there is a different breed of Mexican in Texas....

Texans tend to be timid and Mexicans can get away with it

and yet i have never seen out here what this guy is describing.....

My disgust is geninune and sincere.

Being a filthy fucking bigot doesn't become 'ok' just because you really, really mean it, you hateful fucking moron. Yidnar, and 52nd, and the rest of your fellow hateful pieces of shit really, really mean it too. You are just a low-life, worthless scumbag - all of you. You are NO different from the other scumbags. In short, fuck you and your "sincere" bigotry, asswipe.

No, it becomes OK when...

Everything after "when" is just the same kind of bullshit attempt at justifying your irrational hatred that Yidnar, or 52nd, or any of the rest of you fucking hateful scumbags try to use to defend your filthy nonsense. You are NO different from the other scumbags. In short, fuck you and your "sincere" bigotry, asswipe. You're a disgrace, and an utter failure of a human being.

You're the one who belongs to .

I know you are too fucking undeveloped to exercise any self-control, but I've told you many times now that I am not a Mormon so your hate is misdirected. You're like some diseased animal that can't control where it shits - you just have to squeeze your irrational hatred somewhere even if it makes no sense at all.

Go clean yourself up, you worthless cur. You are the lowest of the low, and you'll never be anything more.

Oh, come on, a non-Mormon wouldn't get this upset, guy.

That's just the kind of 'reasoning' I'd expect from a hateful fucking moron like you, or yidnar, or 52nd, or any of the rest of you idiots. You're all the same braindead scumbags.

You want to know why?

so your saying that the Liberals listen to everything the Conservatives tell them?....Liberals are that gullible?..thats a bunch of bullshit and you know it RW.....if that was so the Conservatives would be in total control of this country....they voted it down because a great majority of the people in this Country no matter what your political mind .....still cannot get behind same sex people marrying another .....simple as that.....

The religious right knows what buttons they have to push to block gay marriage. It is not a pure Liberal vs Conservative vote. They know they can peel off religious blacks and Hispanics who normally would vote liberal.

It is never right to vote on what rights someone else is allowed to have

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for supper

You want to know why?

The religious right knows what buttons they have to push to block gay marriage. It is not a pure Liberal vs Conservative vote. They know they can peel off religious blacks and Hispanics who normally would vote liberal.

It is never right to vote on what rights someone else is allowed to have

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for supper

They know they can peel off religious blacks and Hispanics who normally would vote liberal.

so these people are easily led?......but the "religious" white Liberal knows better?....of course i should have seen that.....thanks for the insight.....Bullshit RW....the Religious right did not tell these people anything more that they themselves already felt......that same sex marriage is not right......what you dont want to admit is that many Democrats/ Liberals feel the same way.....someday it may not be this way,but right now apparently.....it is.....

usually there are interpreters under contract by the school district

no, teachers will not be paid more if they can translate.

where did you get that idea?

I personally know a teacher who is paid more because she is bilingual. She teaches children who can't speak English.

Everything after "when" is just the same kind of bullshit attempt at justifying your irrational hatred that Yidnar, or 52nd, or any of the rest of you fucking hateful scumbags try to use to defend your filthy nonsense. You are NO different from the other scumbags. In short, fuck you and your "sincere" bigotry, asswipe. You're a disgrace, and an utter failure of a human being.

So you think that it was okay that Joseph Smith conned his neighbors out of their money and molested their children. This to you is what a "holy Prophet" does, eh?

[

That's just the kind of 'reasoning' I'd expect from a hateful fucking moron like you, or yidnar, or 52nd, or any of the rest of you idiots. You're all the same braindead scumbags.

Uh, Yidnar is one of your loons, and I don't even know who "52nd" is. It's really too much of a bother to keep track of everyone who thinks your kind of a weird creep, Mormon Boy.

So you think that it was okay that Joseph Smith conned his neighbors out of their money and molested their children. This to you is what a "holy Prophet" does, eh?

I'm not sure that's any worse than Moses leading an overnight raid by Jewish Commandos to slaughter the children of Egypt, not long after poisoning the country's food stores.

So you think that it was okay that

I don't think it's ok for anyone to be a hateful fucking bigot. I don't think I need to see some ignorant buffoon like you try to play at a subject like theology that is clearly beyond you (like so many other subjects that have come up here - like, say, linguistics) to know you are trying to justify your irrational hatred rather than actually thinking. Of course since you have proven that you can hate but cannot think, it is to be expected. You are a small, ignorant, hateful little person spending your worthless little life indulging in your lowest impulses rather than trying to make yourself a tiny bit better in the time you have. It would probably be futile anyway. You, Yidnar, 52nd Street, etc are all the same worthless filth. Exactly the same.

[

Uh, Yidnar is one of your loons, and I don't even know who "52nd" is. .

They are you. You are them. Exactly the same fucking filth.

Forum List

Back