English as the Official Language

Unk - don't even bother engaging him. He ruins every thread with his Mormon and Catholic bashing and we let him.

I've just added him to ignore and it would benefit the entire board if we all did.

MOre truth than you can handle that your imaginary friend doesn't exist...

You wouldn't know the truth if it grabbed you by your pencil neck, picked you up and dropped you on your empty head, then dragged your face across the sidewalk for half an hour.

Well, if your imaginary Sky Friend could do htat, that would be proof.

Of course, he can't. because he doesn't exist... And usually, people treat you guys like retarded children when you huff and puff about your friend being able to punish us, but he can't.

Why am I not surprised you missed the point, you fucking idiot? You really are hopeless.

[ people treat you guys...... but he can't.

Who are "people" and "us," bigot? Do you mean others of the tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, minority of terrified little idiots like yourself? Hateful little worms who are bigots like you? Quivering, shattered little egos who are atheists like you? I'm not really sure your ilk qualifies as "people," you fucking loser.

Who are "people" and "us," bigot? Do you mean others of the tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, minority of terrified little idiots like yourself? Hateful little worms who are bigots like you? Quivering, shattered little egos who are atheists like you? I'm not really sure your ilk qualifies as "people," you fucking loser.

Guy, you are the one quivering in fear of an imaginary sky pixie... which is kind of sad, really.

English as the official language?

Grand idea, but what kind of English...How about RASTA English?

I like the way that sounds, Mon.

Unkotare, full disclosure here - I'm not very well versed on Mormonism, and I'm a comfy agnostic, I don't claim to have The Answers. That said, I have to wonder as I read many of your posts: Are you religious? And if so, how do you square the things you say to others with your religion? Is that kind of communication okay with your church in real life?

Would you both shut the fuck up already about your religious differences? At the very least, babble about it in Russian so that the Americans can enjoy our official language in peace.

Unkotare, full disclosure here - I'm not very well versed on Mormonism, and I'm a comfy agnostic, I don't claim to have The Answers. That said, I have to wonder as I read many of your posts: Are you religious? And if so, how do you square the things you say to others with your religion? Is that kind of communication okay with your church in real life?

I've often wondered about Unkotare... he seems to have a lot of anger issues, or maybe he thinks screaming at people constitutes debate.

I argue with liberals and conservatives here, and usually, they can keep it civil.

Guy, you are the one quivering in fear of an imaginary sky pixie... which is kind of sad, really.

Wow, the 'Rubber and Glue' technique! Did Fakey teach you that one, douchebag?

I haven't indicated any religious affiliation here, despite the filthy bigot's failure of reasoning.

You wouldn't know the truth if it grabbed you by your pencil neck, picked you up and dropped you on your empty head, then dragged your face across the sidewalk for half an hour.

Of course, he can't. because he doesn't exist... And usually, people treat you guys like retarded children when you huff and puff about your friend being able to punish us, but he can't.

Everybody gets what is coming to them in the end.

Unk - don't even bother engaging him. He ruins every thread with his Mormon and Catholic bashing and we let him.

I've just added him to ignore and it would benefit the entire board if we all did.

Not more truth, since you don't know the meaning of the word, but I think ignore is the answer.

they do? so what will happen to W and Cheney for murdering a million people?

they do? so what will happen to W and Cheney for murdering a million people?

Typical lefty false premise.

Typical hateful liberal for whom human life means nothing.

Forum List

Back