🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough is Enough Already!!!!

I kinda asked earlier what does "nationalists" mean. I didn't get a reply. Generally I see it aligned with white supremacists.

But feel free to correct that.

"White Supremacist" is a racial epithet hurled by left in an effort to silence dissent. An actual white supremacist would have the belief that whites are racially superior, not culturally, but racially superior to blacks. That born into identical circumstances the white would do better than the black. I know no one who holds that view.

Far too many hold those views.

"White Supremacist" when employed by the Democrat Media Complex against whites has the same use and meaning as the word "niqqer" did when used by the Klan against black people. There is a belief that whites can be cowed into submission by hurling the epithet at them.

Nationalism is the belief in nations. The contra position is globalist. Nationalism has nothing to do with race, it has to do with soveriegnty.

I believe those people call themselves "White Nationalists". Can one argue that one does not equal the other? I suppose so but I'm just asking.
The overwhelming majority of Americans are Nationalists. Whatever "race" they may be, we are all Americans here, except for the retarded Commie youth.

13,000 miles on a HARLEY? Shit, didn't know any of them went that long without a complete rebuild of the engine and transmission.....

They'll go 100K+ if maintained properly. Highest mileage I have personally seen is 235,000+ on an EVO-powered Electraglide-aside from two clutches and a steering head bearing, it got its first major repair (pulling the jugs to fix oil leakage) at 210,000. New gaskets, replaced the oil pump and valve springs (may have actually done a valve job) as a precaution, it's back together. Trans is internally untouched aside from clutches and a few clutch cables.

There's a dude in Philly with 265K on a 2006 Sportster. It turned 200K on the Iron Butt Rally. Just after the rally, he lost the engine...from a piece of foil from an oil cap blocking the pump intake. (What a way to lose a motor.)

A spontaneous outpouring of protest for chaos' sake? Do they have no other cause?

The destruction of the United States and the establishment of a brutal Marxist dictatorship.

The CATALYST used in this event was the murder of George Floyd. The cause is the rise of global Communism.
Be quiet, John Birch!

You idiots have been seeing communists in every bush since 1917! The refrain is old, tired and stupid! If you understood that the cause is racism (I.e. YOU), maybe people wouldn't have omprotest!

You are the problem!

Forum List

Back