🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of the Fake Outrage

Trump supporters aren't buying the Russia/Flynn hyped up media nonsense. Trump will continue to push and win. True patriots can't wait to see the democrat party stomped into the ground. And there is nothing you can do to stop it from happening.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Why do you want to see Americans you disagree with "stomped into the ground"?

That's so sad :(
Unfortunately it's the only way to MAGA.

MAGA?

:dunno:

Trump supporters aren't buying the Russia/Flynn hyped up media nonsense. Trump will continue to push and win. True patriots can't wait to see the democrat party stomped into the ground. And there is nothing you can do to stop it from happening.

Why do you want to see Americans you disagree with "stomped into the ground"?

That's so sad :(
Unfortunately it's the only way to MAGA.

MAGA?

:dunno:
Make America Great Again

Polls are biased, just like I told you. They poll certain groups to get the "poll" they want. And you swallow it hook line and sinker.
Still waiting for you to give a better indication of approval ratings. Just admit you don't know shit.
What I know is human nature. And I know enough to know that more is going on with the new admin in Washington, the left over people from the last admin, and the lying media, that I as a private citizen can know, or prove. Unlike you I realize this limitation and curb my acceptance of media 'facts" unlike you and the rest of the buttstain fools here.

So where do you get your information? Out of your butt?

I love it that the Trump water carriers think this Russian scandal is no big deal.
But Hilary having a private server was a crime worthy of jail.

3 weeks of total turmoil, calls for investigations and world wide protests.
I couldn't have hoped for anything more.

Would you please just make good on the impeachment and do it quickly?

I can't wait to start sayin "President Pence." I wonder who Pence would pick for his VP too. Sarah Palin, maybe.

That would make some leftist heads explode!

Polls are biased, just like I told you. They poll certain groups to get the "poll" they want. And you swallow it hook line and sinker.
Still waiting for you to give a better indication of approval ratings. Just admit you don't know shit.
What I know is human nature. And I know enough to know that more is going on with the new admin in Washington, the left over people from the last admin, and the lying media, that I as a private citizen can know, or prove. Unlike you I realize this limitation and curb my acceptance of media 'facts" unlike you and the rest of the buttstain fools here.

What makes it so hard for you to understand that I am saying I don't have any info? Don't you understand what human nature is?

What makes it so hard for you to understand that I am saying I don't have any info? Don't you understand what human nature is?

No info, but convinced of lots of crazy shit. Typical right winger.

The only thing we're convinced of is that you have no facts. Folks like you are gullible enough to believe whatever the lying liberal media tells you. Maybe someday you'll grow up and become a real American.

No info, but convinced of lots of crazy shit. Typical right winger.
What crazy shit have I said I was convinced of, liar? Why don't you stop making up lies? What's the matter with you?

Forum List

Back