🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of this transgender nonsense.

Why are liberals so mean and hateful? I thought they were so open minded and loving but I am not seeing that here. They indulge in pejoratives and hostility. Is this what liberalism is all about? They aren't any better than the people they condemn. Enough.
Liberals don't like stupid fucking people, like you.
Hard to believe you are a loving accepting person. You are an ideologue, look it up, girlfriend. "Liberal'? I doubt it.

Why are liberals so mean and hateful? I thought they were so open minded and loving but I am not seeing that here. They indulge in pejoratives and hostility. Is this what liberalism is all about? They aren't any better than the people they condemn. Enough.
Liberals don't like stupid fucking people, like you.
Hard to believe you are a loving accepting person. You are an ideologue, look it up, girlfriend. "Liberal'? I doubt it.
Why would I accept people as fucking stupid as you and most here?

That would be fucking dumb, you stupid bitch.

Do you want to start dealing in reality, or not?

War? That's you assholes, treating them as fucking children, and property.

A handful of delusional men vs 17 million real actual women rape survivors. Will these men gain legal access to those women's showering areas behind doors marked "women"? Not bloody likely. The game of pretend stops just outside that bathroom door.
Just save, fearful child.

You always lose, it's your nature, dummy.
Obviously you have zero involvement with women.
I recommend you lose some weight, move out of your moms basement then go see a shrink to learn some social skills.
Have a nice day.

Reality is that "fucking dumb, stupid bitch" women rape victims are going to win this legal battle. They have protected rights. Men pretending to be women don't. Begin the grieving process. Looks like you already have. You are in the "anger" phase. Soon you'll move onto bargaining, and finally, acceptance that your cult went too far this time and you're not getting your way; not even if you threaten suicide or hold your collective LGBT breath until your faces turn blue.

War? That's you assholes, treating them as fucking children, and property.

A handful of delusional men vs 17 million real actual women rape survivors. Will these men gain legal access to those women's showering areas behind doors marked "women"? Not bloody likely. The game of pretend stops just outside that bathroom door.
Just save, fearful child.

You always lose, it's your nature, dummy.
Obviously you have zero involvement with women.
I recommend you lose some weight, move out of your moms basement then go see a shrink to learn some social skills.
Have a nice day.
Hey, dumbfuck, just because some paranoid bitch is afraid for rape victims, which she treats like children and who might once again see a penis, doesn't mean the rights of others get fucked.

Grow up.

Reality is that "fucking dumb, stupid bitch" women rape victims are going to win this legal battle. They have protected rights. Men pretending to be women don't. Begin the grieving process. Looks like you already have. You are in the "anger" phase. Soon you'll move onto bargaining, and finally, acceptance that your cult went too far this time and you're not getting your way; not even if you threaten suicide or hold your collective LGBT breath until your faces turn blue.
You have as much clue on this as you had on gay marriage. Your fear does not American law make.

According to the US Census 0.006% of America is transgender.
And I am unaware of one case of any getting booted from a bathroom prior to Obama's decree.

Interactive map: Census estimates for transgender population by state
It wasn't an issue, until you stupid fuckers started fucking with it.

That "stupid f*****" was Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama.

Obviously, he has no clue as to how to handle the total SNAFU he has created in this country and around the world.

President Obama's ONLY logical reason for stirring the pot is his desperation to drag attention way from his disaster and that of Hillary Clinton and the Democrat Party. He desperately needs you, and me, to talk about something trivial as this than his disaster.

Hey, dumbfuck, just because some paranoid bitch is afraid for rape victims, which she treats like children and who might once again see a penis, doesn't mean the rights of others get fucked.

But those rights 1. Don't exist for games of pretend and 2. Will actually lose to women. Sorry. Start now. Move from anger to bargaining and finally acceptance..

Hoss, did you ever see such a stupid fucking argument?
Blacks not slaves? Stupid.
Blacks as equals? Stupid.
Women voting? Stupid.
Women as equals? Stupid.
Blacks in white schools? Stupid.
Blacks marrying whites? Stupid.
Gays having equal rights? Stupid.
Gay marriage? Stupid.

Hey, stupid. got a fucking clue now?

Last edited:
This is the most inane thread I have read in years. Science says there is 37 sexes? When did that happen? I am all up on quantum physics, but when did that happen?

But those rights 1. Don't exist for games of pretend and 2. Will actually lose to women. Sorry. Start now. Move from anger to bargaining and finally acceptance..
Your win-loss record is I always win, you always lose.

Take your own fucking advice.

The rights of a million or the rights of one, which rights don't matter?

Or, do they both matter, you dumbfuck?

Thank you for sharing. Sorry my good friend, you have one or the other.
Mob rule then? Only their rights matter, fuck the individual.

Got it, Trump voter.

AnimatedLaughterPink.gif

This is the most inane thread I have read in years. Science says there is 37 sexes? When did that happen? I am all up on quantum physics, but when did that happen?
Inauguration day, 2009 is when the parade started.

Forum List

Back