🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of this transgender nonsense.

Why are liberals so mean and hateful? I thought they were so open minded and loving but I am not seeing that here. They indulge in pejoratives and hostility. Is this what liberalism is all about? They aren't any better than the people they condemn. Enough.
Liberals don't like stupid fucking people, like you.
Hard to believe you are a loving accepting person. You are an ideologue, look it up, girlfriend. "Liberal'? I doubt it.
Why would I accept people as fucking stupid as you and most here?

That would be fucking dumb, you stupid bitch.

Do you want to start dealing in reality, or not?

Your desperation is duly noted!

Duct%20Tape_zpsb3cli3ah.jpg

This is the most inane thread I have read in years. Science says there is 37 sexes? When did that happen? I am all up on quantum physics, but when did that happen?
Inauguration day, 2009 is when the parade started.
Science knew this long before that. Ancient Jews knew what you stupid little shits still don't.

Profanity20620-20Copy_zpscga9jhqp.jpg
Profanity is for when little shits fucking piss you off!

I like how we critics go from being "bitches" to stupid little shits. Cute. So far, science , and the same logical principals that brought us the internet and the Hubble telescope, say we have TWO sexes. The rest is just fantasy. You want to pee? Recognize that organ between your legs and don't make it an issue what your fantasies are. The rest of us aren't buying into your delusions.

Why are liberals so mean and hateful? I thought they were so open minded and loving but I am not seeing that here. They indulge in pejoratives and hostility. Is this what liberalism is all about? They aren't any better than the people they condemn. Enough.
Liberals don't like stupid fucking people, like you.
Hard to believe you are a loving accepting person. You are an ideologue, look it up, girlfriend. "Liberal'? I doubt it.
Why would I accept people as fucking stupid as you and most here?

That would be fucking dumb, you stupid bitch.

Do you want to start dealing in reality, or not?

Your desperation is duly noted!

Duct%20Tape_zpsb3cli3ah.jpg
Desperate are those required to deny science. That ain't me, bitch.

I like how we critics go from being "bitches" to stupid little shits. Cute. So far, science , and the same logical principals that brought us the internet and the Hubble telescope, say we have TWO sexes. The rest is just fantasy. You want to pee? Recognize that organ between your legs and don't make it an issue what your fantasies are. The rest of us aren't buying into your delusions.
Science does not say there are two sexes, you do.

Ok, I have to sign off. But I ask Jack4jill, what do you have between your legs, and which restroom do you use? None of my business, but it seems aprops

This is the most inane thread I have read in years. Science says there is 37 sexes? When did that happen? I am all up on quantum physics, but when did that happen?
Inauguration day, 2009 is when the parade started.
Science knew this long before that. Ancient Jews knew what you stupid little shits still don't.

Profanity20620-20Copy_zpscga9jhqp.jpg
Profanity is for when little shits fucking piss you off!

upload_2016-5-29_1-3-15.png

Ok, I have to sign off. But I ask Jack4jill, what do you have between your legs, and which restroom do you use? None of my business, but it seems aprops
You're right, none of your fucking business, and learn science.

That took a while, I thought you might a have had a stroke. Wow, I am wiping the sweat off my head. You had me worried. So, you dodge a legitimate question . Male, definitely. You question your sexual identity, yes?

That took a while, I thought you might a have had a stroke. Wow, I am wiping the sweat off my head. You had me worried. So, you dodge a legitimate question . Male, definitely. You question your sexual identity, yes?
Learn science, dummy. It ain't little dick or little ****, far from it.

Ok, HOW old are you? Nice try, kid.

Find me that science that says just two sexes? I dare you.

Find me that science that says just two sexes? I dare you?
Kidding, right? What do you have between your legs? Penis or a Vulva, Which restroom do you use? Avoid answering that, it's telling.

Forum List

Back