🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of this transgender nonsense.

You're right, none of your fucking business, and learn science.
That took a while, I thought you might a have had a stroke. Wow, I am wiping the sweat off my head. You had me worried. So, you dodge a legitimate question . Male, definitely. You question your sexual identity, yes?
Learn science, dummy. It ain't little dick or little ****, far from it.
Ok, HOW old are you? Nice try, kid.
Find me that science that says just two sexes? I dare you?
Kidding, right? What do you have between your legs? Penis or a Vulva, Which restroom do you use? Avoid answering that, it's telling.
Post the science, bitch?

And learn something.

people that use the word "Bitch" and Science in the same sentence damn themselves.
Hey, bitch, learn science.

Grow up, kid.
Hey, dummy, how many sexes does science know of? It ain't two, bitch.
Um. Answer the bloody question, ya dingbat! WHAT FREEKIN SEX ARE YOU? And why is this an issue?
None of your goddamed business.

How many sexes? It ain't two.

Goodnight
people that use the word "Bitch" and Science in the same sentence damn themselves.

Grow up, kid.
Um. Answer the bloody question, ya dingbat! WHAT FREEKIN SEX ARE YOU? And why is this an issue?

Ya, it is, ask momy and daddy, Your reply is inane and useless. Goodnight. See ya in the funny papers.

Grow up, kid.
None of your goddamed business........

:lol: The hysterical little headcase can't answer.

Goodnight

Grow up, kid.

Ya, it is, ask momy and daddy, Your reply is inane and useless. Goodnight. See ya in the funny papers.
Ignoring the science, bitch.

As expected.

Grow up, kid.

Why should I answer?

What does that change, you little shit?

Grow up, kid.

Why should I answer?.......

Only you know what you are so afraid of, kid.

Say what?
Human, is human. Peeing stading up doesn't change that much.

You're joking. Recently even the far left publication "Time" magazine recognized that men and women are different. I KNOW, WHO KNEW?

TimeCoverMenandWomen.jpg
The differences, are minimal compared to the commonalities so, stop freaking out.
Men and women are different. No matter how much you are trying to kid yourself otherwise. No amount of hormone 'therapy' or surgery is going to result in a man becoming a woman. Sowwy :crybaby:

Some statistics.

A staggering 41 percent of transgender people in the United States have attempted to commit suicide, according to a new survey. About 19 percent of transgender people report being refused medical care because of their gender-nonconforming status, and a shocking 2 percent have been violently assaulted in a doctor's office.

These statistics are just some of the sobering findings from a survey of more than 7,000 transgender people conducted by the National Center for Transgender Equality and the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force, released in October 2010.

Transgender Americans face high suicide risk

Sorry, I do not buy the 41 percent figure of all transgenders attempt suicide.

First, the people conducting the survey have a bias toward the outcome of the survey. Not unlike the Global Warming crowd.

Second, it was a survey meaning it was mailed to all their members. Considering fewer than 1% of the population are transgendered, a proper poll would be nearly impossible.

It would be a smidge more believable had the included how the recipients were chosen, the cover letter provided and the survey itself. The facts all lie within how the letter was worded and how the questions were asked.
Here's a search list with over 3 million results. Many different entities are studying these suicides and attempts. I just picked one that showed a percentage and it averages with most of the studies.

transgender suicide statistics - AOL Search Results
Transgender is a bitch life, thanks to those like you.

What were you expecting, paradise?
Do you have even the faintest idea about WTF is going on around you?
Yep, totally.

Gender isn't fluid. Men aren't women.

Say what?

You're joking. Recently even the far left publication "Time" magazine recognized that men and women are different. I KNOW, WHO KNEW?

TimeCoverMenandWomen.jpg
The differences, are minimal compared to the commonalities so, stop freaking out.
You have to go to college to learn to be so stupid to think men and women are the same.
They are aren't the same, they are just mostly the same you dumbfuck.

And so are the other sexes. Human is human, dumbass.
Humans wouldnt be here without MEN and WOMEN and their differences, and neither would you.

TimeCoverMenandWomen.jpg
You have to go to college to learn to be so stupid to think men and women are the same.
They are aren't the same, they are just mostly the same you dumbfuck.

And so are the other sexes. Human is human, dumbass.
Humans wouldnt be here without MEN and WOMEN and their differences, and neither would you.
Changes jack shit, and doesn't change what science knows about how many sexes there are.

Sorry, I do not buy the 41 percent figure of all transgenders attempt suicide.

First, the people conducting the survey have a bias toward the outcome of the survey. Not unlike the Global Warming crowd.

Second, it was a survey meaning it was mailed to all their members. Considering fewer than 1% of the population are transgendered, a proper poll would be nearly impossible.

It would be a smidge more believable had the included how the recipients were chosen, the cover letter provided and the survey itself. The facts all lie within how the letter was worded and how the questions were asked.
Here's a search list with over 3 million results. Many different entities are studying these suicides and attempts. I just picked one that showed a percentage and it averages with most of the studies.

transgender suicide statistics - AOL Search Results
Transgender is a bitch life, thanks to those like you.

What were you expecting, paradise?
Do you have even the faintest idea about WTF is going on around you?
Yep, totally.

Gender isn't fluid. Men aren't women.

Learn the science, don't post uneducated dogma.

Say what?

TimeCoverMenandWomen.jpg
Men and women are different. No matter how much you are trying to kid yourself otherwise. No amount of hormone 'therapy' or surgery is going to result in a man becoming a woman. Sowwy :crybaby:
You don't know what a man or a woman is.

Why should I answer?.......

Only you know what you are so afraid of, kid.
I am afraid of nothing. I deal with many sexes, and many more genders,

And what action was that, Einstein?
Trying to ban them from the bathrooms of their gender, asswipe.
And what action was that, Einstein?
When did people start banning men from going into a bathroom or shower marked women, Einstein?

The left have told a 150 million women they have no right to privacy. Just one more battle on the lefts war on women.
There is no privacy when you get naked in front of strangers, you moron.
Thanks for validating the left have a war upon women, ignoramous.
War? That's you assholes, treating them as fucking children, and property.
Why do you refer to women as 'them' when you claim to be one?

When did people start banning men from going into a bathroom or shower marked women, Einstein?

The left have told a 150 million women they have no right to privacy. Just one more battle on the lefts war on women.
There is no privacy when you get naked in front of strangers, you moron.
Thanks for validating the left have a war upon women, ignoramous.
War? That's you assholes, treating them as fucking children, and property.
Why do you refer to women as 'them' when you claim to be one?
Because it suits me to, bitch.

Why do you ignore all the links I've posted, to actual science?

Forum List

Back