🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of this transgender nonsense.

Why should I answer?.......

Only you know what you are so afraid of, kid.
The kid claims to be a 56 yr old female :eusa_shifty:
What I am is none of your damn business........

Like I said, you stink of fear.
I have nothing to fear so why would I?

I wouldn't.

You are clearly afraid to answer the question, so you clearly do think you have something to fear.

I am afraid of nothing. .......

You stink of fear, kid.
What do I have to fear?

Right, nothing.......

If that were true, you would have answered the question.
I do not need to answer the question. It doesn't matter what the answer is. It's irrelevant.

You are afraid to answer. Got it.

I wouldn't.

You are clearly afraid to answer the question, so you clearly do think you have something to fear.
No.

And try to not be a child, for once.

I wouldn't.

No.

Your fear is childish.

Back on subject.

The Six Most Common Karyotypes
The six biological karyotype sexes that do not result in death to the fetus are:

• X – Roughly 1 in 2,000 to 1 in 5,000 people (Turner’s )
  • XX – Most common form of female
  • XXY – Roughly 1 in 500 to 1 in 1,000 people (Klinefelter)
  • XY – Most common form of male
  • XYY – Roughly 1 out of 1,000 people
  • XXXY – Roughly 1 in 18,000 to 1 in 50,000 births
When you consider that there are 7,000,000,000 alive on the planet, there are almost assuredly tens of millions of people who are not male or female. Many times, these people are unaware of their true sex. It’s interesting to note that everyone assumes that they, personally, are XY or XX. One study in Great Britain showed that 97 out of 100 people who were XYY had no idea. They thought they were a traditional male and had few signs otherwise.

Even today, we irrationally, and rather stupidly, think of someone as a “man” if they look masculine and as a “woman” if the look feminine. It’s entirely arbitrary and can lead to some significant misunderstandings of how the world actually works.
The 6 Most Common Biological Sexes in Humans

I wouldn't.

No.

Your fear is childish.
Pure projection, from someone afraid of transgender kids.

Back on subject.

The six biological karyotype sexes that do not result in death to the fetus are:

Actually you've been told numerous times that that is NOT the subject of this debate. 99% of "transgenders" are regular XX females and Xy males. Your strawman will not determine the outcome of this case. 17 million women rape survivors vs regular dudes engrossed in delusions and attention-getting behaviors is the debate.

Back on subject.

Actually you've been told numerous times that that is NOT the subject of this debate. 99% of "transgenders" are regular XX females and Xy males. Your strawman will not determine the outcome of this case. 17 million women rape survivors vs regular dudes engrossed in delusions and attention-getting behaviors is the debate.
If you don't know what gender is, and you don't, you can't say that cross-gender is wrong.

And drop your rape argument. That works roughly as well as your "but the children" argument which the courts destroyed on gay marriage. You do have a gift for picking the losing side, that's for sure.

If you don't know what gender is, and you don't, you can't say that cross-gender is wrong.

And drop your rape argument. That works roughly as well as your "but the children" argument which the courts destroyed on gay marriage. You do have a gift for picking the losing side, that's for sure.

If you think after you lose this one, that Obergefell and it's child-crushing divorce from either a father or mother for life clause in the contract isn't going to be revisited, you'd better think again.

You were fools to push clarification on "transgender". Clarification on Obergefell and what it effectively does to children is next on the list. But when cults get cocky, they always make indelible mistakes...

If you think after you lose this one, that Obergefell and it's child-crushing divorce from either a father or mother for life clause in the contract isn't going to be revisited, you'd better think again.

You were fools to push clarification on "transgender". Clarification on Obergefell and what it effectively does to children is next on the list. But when cults get cocky, they always make indelible mistakes...
Rights granted go forwards, not backwards. Gay marriage is like legal interracial marriage, it's here for as long as we are still a nation. Just give it up, you lost.

You are, and this is true in so many ways, a loser at life. Your arguments are losers as well.

None of your goddamed business........

:lol: The hysterical little headcase can't answer.

What I am is none of your damn business.

Debate the arguments, not the person.
You don't have any arguments. You have aggression, profanity in abundance, and fantasy.

:lol: The hysterical little headcase can't answer.

You don't have any arguments. You have aggression, profanity in abundance, and fantasy.
I have science and rationality, you have ignorance and ideology.

Back on subject.

When you consider that there are 7,000,000,000 alive on the planet, there are almost assuredly tens of millions of people who are not male or female. Many times, these people are unaware of their true sex. It’s interesting to note that everyone assumes that they, personally, are XY or XX. One study in Great Britain showed that 97 out of 100 people who were XYY had no idea. They thought they were a traditional male and had few signs otherwise.

Even today, we irrationally, and rather stupidly, think of someone as a “man” if they look masculine and as a “woman” if the look feminine. It’s entirely arbitrary and can lead to some significant misunderstandings of how the world actually works.
There are only two 'common' sexes, no matter what the FINANCIAL ADVISOR blogger you get your propaganda from says. lol.

You have the word of a blogger on finance. Ridiculous. Really.

You have the word of a blogger on finance. Ridiculous. Really.
No, I have science.

http://www.nature.com/news/sex-redefined-1.16943

Are you going to deny it, because it doesn't fit your agenda, like a child would?

I wouldn't.

No.

Your fear is childish.
Now you're sounding like a sock of a certain poster obsessed with TG kids. Where did Unkotare even mention TG kids?

Back on subject.

There are only two 'common' sexes, no matter what the FINANCIAL ADVISOR blogger you get your propaganda from says. lol.
Yes, there are two "common sexes" and several more uncommon ones, as well as XX males and XY females.

Now you are getting it. Shall we try for genders next? There are two "general" ones and a host of others.

I wouldn't.

No.

Your fear is childish.
Now you're sounding like a sock of a certain poster obsessed with TG kids. Where did Unkotare even mention TG kids?
Kids? Teenagers? Adults? Dogs? It doesn't matter a damn, he fears them.

No.

Your fear is childish.
Kids? Teenagers? Adults? Dogs? It doesn't matter a damn, he fears them.

The help you so obviously need won't be found here, kid. You are crying for help in the wrong place.

Forum List

Back