Enough of this transgender nonsense.

If you don't know what gender is, and you don't, you can't say that cross-gender is wrong.

And drop your rape argument. That works roughly as well as your "but the children" argument which the courts destroyed on gay marriage. You do have a gift for picking the losing side, that's for sure.

If you think after you lose this one, that Obergefell and it's child-crushing divorce from either a father or mother for life clause in the contract isn't going to be revisited, you'd better think again.

You were fools to push clarification on "transgender". Clarification on Obergefell and what it effectively does to children is next on the list. But when cults get cocky, they always make indelible mistakes...
Rights granted go forwards, not backwards. Gay marriage is like legal interracial marriage, it's here for as long as we are still a nation. Just give it up, you lost.

You are, and this is true in so many ways, a loser at life. Your arguments are losers as well.

Yes, the rights granted in New York vs Ferber go forward. Gay marriage is not anything like interracial marriage where New York vs Ferber's conclusion is concerned. Interracial marriage still provided a mother and father to children. Gay marriage is the first type of marriage EVER to divorce children of either a mother or father...for life...

So, the rights going forward in New York vs Ferber will square off with the "rights going forward" in Obergefell. Like the 17 million rape survivors in this shower/bathroom debate, untold millions of children will have their day in court on whether or not it is cruel and unusual to divorce them from even hope of having a mother or father for life.

This is how gay marriage is in no way, shape or form like interracial marriage. It bears a physical defect to the detriment of children that interracial marriage does not.

Who are you to do someone how to live their lives? Fascist much?
Who are you to tell women rape victims they "have to" let men in their private hygiene retreats marked "women" outside the door? Fascist much?
A transsexual is not going to be raping anyone, especially in a restroom.

A man can now use the women's restroom, so it doesn't have to be a transsexual.
B period, S period. Grow up.

Again, genetic mutations don't count. They are mutations and anomalies. Those are diseases with other symptoms that go along with them.
Those are not mutations, they are variations on the normal XX XY, just like XY females and XX males.

Learn the biology and deal with reality. It's long past time that you grew up.

Do you need me to post the links again? Are you going to continue to be dishonest on this matter? If you cannot argue from a base of honesty, then you really have no argument.

Klinefelter's Syndrome / XXY Males: The Effects of Having an Extra Chromosome in Males

Genetic disorders come in a variety of forms. This article looks at how the possession of an extra chromosome produces a genetic disorder known as Klinefelter's syndrome.

• Klinefelter's syndrome, (also known as 47,XXY or XXY syndrome) is a genetic disorder in males caused by having an extra X chromosome instead of the usual XY pattern that men have. Klinefelter's syndrome is one of the most common chromosome abnormalities in humans since it has been estimated that 1 in 500 boys have it. The severity of the condition is variable. The main issue with Klinefelter's syndrome is male infertility but a variety of other symptoms may occur including problems with physical, language, and social development.

• What causes Klinefelter's syndrome?
    Klinefelter's syndrome is a genetic disorder caused by a process known as “chromosome aneuploidy." Every cell in the human body has 23 pairs of chromosomes (for a total of 46). The 23rd pair of chromosomes are the sex chromosomes. Females typically have two X chromosomes, while males typically have one X chromosome and one Y chromosome.

Sometimes during cell division a non-correct disjunction of chromosomes may occur. This is where chromosomes fail to separate properly during meiosis, and in this case results in an extra copy of an X chromosome. When a gamete of this type is fertilised by a normal gamete, there will be an unequal number of chromosomes in all the resulting cells of the new individual.
And that is not a mutation. Downs Syndrome, not disease or mutation.

Learn biology.
Trisomy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That is another genetic mutation. Lol. Are you really this stupid? You are either stupid or dishonest. Which one?

Down syndrome
i_share_email.png

Down syndrome is a genetic condition in which a person has 47 chromosomes instead of the usual 46.

Causes
In most cases, Down syndrome occurs when there is an extra copy of chromosome 21. This form of Down syndrome is called trisomy 21. The extra chromosome causes problems with the way the body and brain develop.

Down syndrome is one of the most common causes of birth defects.

Symptoms
Down syndrome symptoms vary from person to person and can range from mild to severe. No how severe the condition, people with Down syndrome have a widely-recognized appearance.

The head may be smaller than normal and abnormally shaped. For example, the head may be round with a flat area on the back. The inner corner of the eyes may be rounded instead of pointed.

Common physical signs include:

What can you expect from someone who learns "biology" from Wikipedia?

Probably been posted already, but seems a re-airing is in order:
Hope J4J doesn't blow a gasket :eek-52:

Psychiatry expert: ‘scientifically there is no such thing as transgender’

...Dr. Joseph Berger has issued a statement saying that from a medical and scientific perspective there is no such thing as a "transgendered" person, and that terms such as “gender expression” and “gender identity" used in the bill are at the very least ambiguous, and are more an emotional appeal than a statement of scientific fact.

Berger, who is a consulting psychiatrist in Toronto and whose list of credentials establishes him as an expert in the field of mental illness, stated that people who identify themselves as "transgendered" are mentally ill or simply unhappy, and pointed out that hormone therapy and surgery are not appropriate treatments for psychosis or unhappiness...

Psychiatry expert: ‘scientifically there is no such thing as transgender’
Gee, one guy says no. Who care? No one.

And, you two are fucked so just STFU until you learn the biology.
It isn't just one guy, there are several psychiatrists who risk their careers by speaking the truth against the LGBTs rabid politicking. And this one psychiatrist no doubt understands the issue better than you do with your wishful thinking :)

Yes, but they're all "just one guy, so who cares?" What J is really telling us is, "They don't agree with what I want to believe, so I refuse to acknowledge them. The only opinion that matters is the one that agrees with me!"

Trisomy 21 is a genetic mutation caused when the genes don't split properly. How is this in any way related to transgender people? Why don't you freak out about THAT little fact next. Lol. Fool.
No, you stupid ****, it is a genetic disorder caused by having three chromosome 21s instead of two.

It is not a M U T A T I O N. Words matter, use them C O R R E C T L Y ! ! !

When a gene behaves abnormally, it is a genetic mutation. :)
We are not discussing genes, you base pairs, you dumb ****.
Here, gaze at this lovely pic for as long as it takes you to calm down....
View attachment 76305

But remember.....you are NOT a puppy.
You're welcome :)

Ohhhh! That puppy is so adorable! That is exactly what I would want if I was to get a puppy.

This is the puppy I want.

keeshond-puppy.jpg

Not that I expect cute puppy pics to have any effect on an ideologue fanatic like Jack in full-on spew mode.

They are anomalies, defects. They are errors in male and female chromosomes. There is no chromosome that is neither male or female but something else completely. It follows that there are not multiple sexes. There are still only two with defective distributions.

If a doctor took an egg from one defective and sperm from another defective, the child produced would be male or female. These chromosomal anomalies do not breed true.
The Six Most Common Karyotypes
The six biological karyotype sexes that do not result in death to the fetus are:

• X – Roughly 1 in 2,000 to 1 in 5,000 people (Turner’s )
  • XX – Most common form of female
  • XXY – Roughly 1 in 500 to 1 in 1,000 people (Klinefelter)
  • XY – Most common form of male
  • XYY – Roughly 1 out of 1,000 people
  • XXXY – Roughly 1 in 18,000 to 1 in 50,000 births
When you consider that there are 7,000,000,000 alive on the planet, there are almost assuredly tens of millions of people who are not male or female. Many times, these people are unaware of their true sex. It’s interesting to note that everyone assumes that they, personally, are XY or XX. One study in Great Britain showed that 97 out of 100 people who were XYY had no idea. They thought they were a traditional male and had few signs otherwise.

Even today, we irrationally, and rather stupidly, think of someone as a “man” if they look masculine and as a “woman” if the look feminine. It’s entirely arbitrary and can lead to some significant misunderstandings of how the world actually works.
The 6 Most Common Biological Sexes in Humans

And dumb bitch numbers three and four jump in.

All those other things aside from XX and XY are genetic mutations.

I'm really amused by the way you're trying to make Jack's head explode. :thup:

And what is it with transgender people that so undoes your worldview that you have to try and deny they exist, that intersexed people aren't real?

Ancient Jews could deal with you can't? Grow up.

What is it that you can't understand about "transgender", that you keep having to babble on about "intersexed", as though they're synonymous? I realize that you're an illiterate boob who barely speaks English, but one would AT LEAST expect you to understand the basic terminology of your "tyranny so that I can feel like a good person" lies.

And by the way, it would save the rest of us a lot of time and trouble if LGBTQs could accept that they aren't normal, evil fucks like you could accept that you're never going to be good people, and leftists in general could accept that they're never going to be intelligent. It's becoming a real strain to constantly have all these delusions vying to be pandered to.
This moron I won't even bother with.

I just heard "This one makes points I can't possibly answer, so I'm going to run away crying." Anyone else hear that?

They are anomalies, defects. They are errors in male and female chromosomes. There is no chromosome that is neither male or female but something else completely. It follows that there are not multiple sexes. There are still only two with defective distributions.

If a doctor took an egg from one defective and sperm from another defective, the child produced would be male or female. These chromosomal anomalies do not breed true.
The Six Most Common Karyotypes
The six biological karyotype sexes that do not result in death to the fetus are:

• X – Roughly 1 in 2,000 to 1 in 5,000 people (Turner’s )
  • XX – Most common form of female
  • XXY – Roughly 1 in 500 to 1 in 1,000 people (Klinefelter)
  • XY – Most common form of male
  • XYY – Roughly 1 out of 1,000 people
  • XXXY – Roughly 1 in 18,000 to 1 in 50,000 births
When you consider that there are 7,000,000,000 alive on the planet, there are almost assuredly tens of millions of people who are not male or female. Many times, these people are unaware of their true sex. It’s interesting to note that everyone assumes that they, personally, are XY or XX. One study in Great Britain showed that 97 out of 100 people who were XYY had no idea. They thought they were a traditional male and had few signs otherwise.

Even today, we irrationally, and rather stupidly, think of someone as a “man” if they look masculine and as a “woman” if the look feminine. It’s entirely arbitrary and can lead to some significant misunderstandings of how the world actually works.
The 6 Most Common Biological Sexes in Humans

And dumb bitch numbers three and four jump in.

Here is the guy who wrote this stupid blog you keep quoting, fool.

Joshua Kennon

Joshua Kennon is the long-time Investing for Beginners Expert at About.com, where he has written since 2001, as well as the co-author of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Investing, 3rd Edition. He is the co-founder and controlling shareholder of several businesses, including Kennon Green Enterprises and Mount Olympus Awards, a letterman jacket awards company. For the past eleven years, Mr. Kennon has been a private investor. However, during 2016, he and his husband, Aaron Green, are launching Kennon-Green & Co., a global asset management group that will specialize in designing, constructing, maintaining, and monitoring bespoke portfolios for affluent and high net worth individuals, families, and institutions with portfolios of at least $500,000 or more. This will allow clients to effectively invest alongside members of the Kennon Green family, using the same value-based philosophy, with an emphasis on low turnover and tax efficiency, they employ for their own wealth. To request information about the upcoming launch of the Firm, or to have your name added to the client waiting list, please visit Kennon-Green & Co. and follow the instructions. Those who are on the waiting list will be given early notification of the Firm's launch and granted priority access over those who are not.
It's a nice summary, but go find any source you like?

How Many Sexes Are There?
Sex redefined
Two Sexes Are Not Enough — NOVA | PBS
What is Biological Sex? | Female, Male and Intersex
How Many Sexes Are There?

Any other "sex" besides XX or XY is a genetic mutation and not a normal "variant." Get a grip on your crazy self.
And XX or XY doesn't make one male or female you just, stupidly, think that it does.

Really? What DOES it make them?

And why does the NIH say exactly the opposite on their website?

Chromosome: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Chromosomes come in pairs. Normally, each cell in the human body has 23 pairs of chromosomes (46 total chromosomes). Half come from the mother; the other half come from the father.

Two of the chromosomes (the X and the Y chromosome) determine if you are born a boy or a girl (your gender). They are called sex chromosomes:

• Females have 2 X chromosomes.
  • Males have 1 X and 1 Y chromosome.
The mother gives an X chromosome to the child. The father may contribute an X or a Y. The chromosome from the father determines if the baby is a girl or a boy.

The remaining chromosomes are called autosomal chromosomes. They are known as chromosome pairs 1 through 22.

It's like they think you're full of shit, or something. :wtf:

And what is it with transgender people that so undoes your worldview that you have to try and deny they exist, that intersexed people aren't real?
Men pretending to be women (99% of who we're talking about) aren't "transgender" or "intersexed" or any of the other nonsensical terms your church comes up with to justify forcing good people to play along with your dementia. If they have a penis and testicles, they AIN'T getting in the ladies or girls showers, restrooms or locker rooms.

Begin grieving, now.
They have been doing that for ages. It's not a big deal.

Believe me when I tell you that just because people get away with crimes, that doesn't make it "no big deal". How about I come violate YOUR rights for a while, and then tell you that it's "not a big deal" because I didn't get caught? If my neighbor peeps in my bedroom window, or some sick bastard installs a toilet cam at the local elementary school, is it "not a big deal" until he's caught doing it?
Just skip the paranoia. In rooms where people strip naked, there is no privacy.

Which would be why normal people, who don't think they're more brilliant than God and going to remake humanity, divide those rooms into "male" and "female".

It is exhausting to have to explain basic, common-sense concepts to dipshits who want to rediscover fire and reinvent the wheel on every fucking thing.

Ancient Jews could deal with you can't? Grow up.

What is it that you can't understand about "transgender", that you keep having to babble on about "intersexed", as though they're synonymous? I realize that you're an illiterate boob who barely speaks English, but one would AT LEAST expect you to understand the basic terminology of your "tyranny so that I can feel like a good person" lies.

And by the way, it would save the rest of us a lot of time and trouble if LGBTQs could accept that they aren't normal, evil fucks like you could accept that you're never going to be good people, and leftists in general could accept that they're never going to be intelligent. It's becoming a real strain to constantly have all these delusions vying to be pandered to.
This moron I won't even bother with.

Cuz you know she kicks your butt. :D
Grow up, she's the worst of the five of you and that is saying a lot.

I just heard, "She's the one I'm most scared to debate".

• Clinton Campaign Refuses to Fill Out Transgender Issues Questionnaire
    Metro Weekly ^ | May 29, 2016 | John Riley
    A national transgender advocacy organization is criticizing the Clinton campaign for promising - and then backtracking - to fill out its political questionnaire on issues of importance to the transgender community.

In a news release, Trans United Fund (TUF) noted that it had informed presidential campaigns from both parties of the organization's questionnaire upon its release on April 11. Within 30 minutes, both Democratic presidential campaigns happily agreed to fill out the questionnaire. The campaign of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders completed the questionnaire and returned it on time. But two weeks after agreeing to complete the questionnaire, the Clinton campaign reneged on that promise, complaining that the questionnaire was "too long." The organization also contacted the Trump campaign, but has not received any sort of response to date.

In response to the Clinton campaign's refusal to complete the survey, TUF is now calling publicly on the campaign to follow through on its promise and for representatives from the campaign to meet with TUF advisory board members to discuss this development.

"If people thought the old patterns of silent gratitude; quiet, off the record conversations and hoping for the best would be how we react to slights in this new trans rights paradigm, that would be a critical mistake," Monica Roberts, a member of TUF's presidential endorsement committee, said in a statement. "The advisory committee of TUF represents a diverse, cross section of trans people - including many of the most vulnerable. We know personally what's on the line for us and our nation and we fervently believe it is crucial to seek a bold and unambiguous commitment to our community from all candidates that seek our support."

Roberts also noted that TUF was "perplexed" by the Clinton campaign's response, and found it "concerning" that the campaign would not take a more public stand on transgender issues, given Clinton's past record on those same issues.

"We believe it's important - not just for us - but also for our community, our allies and the people like myself who enthusiastically voted for you in the various primary contests, to have the benefit of responses from both candidates," Roberts said in a statement.

TUF notes that while it is important for presidential candidates to support nondiscrimination measures, such a stance is only a starting point, as transgender communities are also affected by issues such as poverty, access to health care, and a lack of employment opportunities, among others. As such, the group notes, candidates must also demonstrate a commitment to policies that will address those issues, which are crucial for transgender people who live at the intersections of multiple identities, including youth, undocumented people, people of color and women.

"The trans community is under attack, and in order for us to make a credible, and impactful endorsement, we need a commitment from our leaders on issues that make life and death differences for trans people," said transgender activist Bamby Salcedo, another advisory board member of TUF's presidential endorsement committee. "That is why we created a survey that included key issues like violence and HIV as well as nondiscrimination and bullying. We believe - and we believe the Secretary believes - that these are political issues. And that's why we're holding firm that both candidates should honor their commitment to complete the questionnaire and let our community and our allies know where they stand. Our lives are on the line!"

Last year, Clinton released an LGBT factsheet, detailing everything she would do as president to advance LGBT rights and causes. Her campaign included several policies aimed at the transgender community, including fighting for "full federal equality," updating nondiscrimination protections to include gender identity, allowing trans military personnel to serve openly, combating violence against transgender people, streamlining the process for identity documents, and investing in law enforcement training to better interact with the LGBT community. Clinton's proposals are more in-depth and extensive than those proposed by the Sanders campaign.

Clinton has previously been endorsed by the Human Rights Campaign, due in part to her long record of fighting or advocating on behalf of LGBT rights at home and abroad, during her tenure as Secretary of State. But that endorsement drew criticism from supporters of Bernie Sanders, who claimed that the organization had overlooked Sanders' longstanding support of LGBT rights while treating the Clinton campaign with kid gloves. The Sanders campaign released a statement calling the endorsement was an example of "establishment organizations voting for the establishment candidate," a charge that Clinton pushed back against on Twitter.

Is it possible for j4j to stop all the boring deflection and get back to the actual topic, which is transgenders? TIA :)

You have more patience than I do, he's another one if you don't buy his BS he stomps his feet, balls up his fists and turns beet red
And here we go, dumb bitch #7, also uneducated and stupid.
Were you born female?
It's just I don't know any woman who constantly refers to other women as bitches.

Oh, we do. We do. Maybe not always in public . . .

Who are you to do someone how to live their lives? Fascist much?
Who are you to tell women rape victims they "have to" let men in their private hygiene retreats marked "women" outside the door? Fascist much?
A transsexual is not going to be raping anyone, especially in a restroom.

A man can now use the women's restroom, so it doesn't have to be a transsexual.
B period, S period. Grow up.

The way laws are written, a man can use a women's restroom if he "feels" like a woman. How do you read it?

Amazing Liberals defend an imaginary "right" by a tiny group of people that didn't exist when the constitution was written and need surgery to alter their biological structure. Am I mistaken? Some liberal are making this an issue were there wasn't one before, artifice and artificial.
Are rights of even just one unworthy of defending?

When they involve violating the rights of millions?

Amazing Liberals defend an imaginary "right" by a tiny group of people that didn't exist when the constitution was written and need surgery to alter their biological structure. Am I mistaken? Some liberal are making this an issue were there wasn't one before, artifice and artificial.
Are rights of even just one unworthy of defending?

Are the rights of the one million others unworthy of having their rights of privacy defended?
What is their right to privacy in a place they undress in front of strangers?

If I am naked with others, is that private?

Um, the right to not undress in front of strangers of the opposite sex.

If you are naked with others OF THE OPPOSITE SEX, BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE DECIDED YOU SHOULD DO SO, how are you anything but a slave?

Forum List

Back