🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of this transgender nonsense.

According to the US Census 0.006% of America is transgender.
And I am unaware of one case of any getting booted from a bathroom prior to Obama's decree.

Interactive map: Census estimates for transgender population by state
It wasn't an issue, until you stupid fuckers started fucking with it.
No i wasn't. It wasn't an issue until that feces in the White House made it an issue.
He did not make it issue, dumbass.
Oh? We never had problems until that big eared fairy Obama started pushing gay rights, gay marriage and this current fad about letting mentally ill transfaggots think they're one of 42 different sex definitions.

Why are liberals so mean and hateful? I thought they were so open minded and loving but I am not seeing that here. They indulge in pejoratives and hostility. Is this what liberalism is all about? They aren't any better than the people they condemn. Enough.

And I am unaware of one case of any getting booted from a bathroom prior to Obama's decree.

And what action was that, Einstein?
Trying to ban them from the bathrooms of their gender, asswipe.

When did people start banning men from going into a bathroom or shower marked women, Einstein?

The left have told a 150 million women they have no right to privacy. Just one more battle on the lefts war on women.

No i wasn't. It wasn't an issue until that feces in the White House made it an issue.
He did not make it issue, dumbass.
Oh? We never had problems until that big eared fairy Obama started pushing gay rights, gay marriage and this current fad about letting mentally ill transfaggots think they're one of 42 different sex definitions.
Gay marriage was in the courts 50 years ago you dumbfuck. Long before Obama came along.

Same-sex marriage in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why are liberals so mean and hateful? I thought they were so open minded and loving but I am not seeing that here. They indulge in pejoratives and hostility. Is this what liberalism is all about? They aren't any better than the people they condemn. Enough.
Liberals don't like stupid fucking people, like you.

Say what?
Human, is human. Peeing stading up doesn't change that much.

You're joking. Recently even the far left publication "Time" magazine recognized that men and women are different. I KNOW, WHO KNEW?

TimeCoverMenandWomen.jpg
The differences, are minimal compared to the commonalities so, stop freaking out.
You have to go to college to learn to be so stupid to think men and women are the same.
They are aren't the same, they are just mostly the same you dumbfuck.

And so are the other sexes. Human is human, dumbass.
Like I said, takes a complete ignoramous to believe men and women are identical.

When did people start banning men from going into a bathroom or shower marked women, Einstein?

The left have told a 150 million women they have no right to privacy. Just one more battle on the lefts war on women.
There is no privacy when you get naked in front of strangers, you moron.

You're joking. Recently even the far left publication "Time" magazine recognized that men and women are different. I KNOW, WHO KNEW?

TimeCoverMenandWomen.jpg
The differences, are minimal compared to the commonalities so, stop freaking out.
You have to go to college to learn to be so stupid to think men and women are the same.

Like I said, takes a complete ignoramous to believe men and women are identical.
I never said they were. I said the differences are minimal so don't panic when one is in the wrong body.

Thanks for validating the left have a war upon women, ignoramous.

Begin grieving Jack4jill. The Church of LGBT isn't going to be able to force this particular part of their dogma on others to practice as a matter of law.

Say what?

TimeCoverMenandWomen.jpg
gl

Curious. Having glanced at the past few pages, it seems to me of everyone posting you're the only one "freaking" out.

Keep up the good work my friend.

TimeCoverMenandWomen.jpg

I never said they were. I said the differences are minimal so don't panic when one is in the wrong body.
You obviously are ignorant of women. You a homosexual?

War? That's you assholes, treating them as fucking children, and property.

Say what?

TimeCoverMenandWomen.jpg
gl

Curious. Having glanced at the past few pages, it seems to me of everyone posting you're the only one "freaking" out.

Keep up the good work my friend.
Since my side is kicking your ass, why would I be freaking out?

Right, I'm not, dumbfuck.

A handful of delusional men vs 17 million real actual women rape survivors. Will these men gain legal access to those women's showering areas behind doors marked "women"? Not bloody likely. The game of pretend stops just outside that bathroom door. Begin grieving. Your cult went too far this time. We knew you would. You knew you would.

You obviously are ignorant of women. You a homosexual?
Ignorant? I'm not ignorant of any of the many sexes, or the even more genders.

Try again, tiny dickhead.

Dilusional combined with complete ignorance. Tsk tsk.

A handful of delusional men vs 17 million real actual women rape survivors. Will these men gain legal access to those women's showering areas behind doors marked "women"? Not bloody likely. The game of pretend stops just outside that bathroom door.
Just save it, fearful child.

You always lose, it's your nature, dummy.

Last edited:

Dilusional combined with complete ignorance. Tsk tsk.
The ignorance is those on here who deny the science, and common fucking sense.

Forum List

Back