🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of this transgender nonsense.

neither does this subject, and that is because you are unable to understand what a mutation is.

"What is a gene mutation and how do mutations occur?
A gene mutation is a permanent alteration in the DNA sequence that makes up a gene, such that the sequence differs from what is found in most people. Mutations range in size; they can affect anywhere from a single DNA building block (base pair) to a large segment of a chromosome that includes multiple genes.

Gene mutations can be classified in two major ways:

• Hereditary mutations are inherited from a parent and are present throughout a person’s life in virtually every cell in the body. These mutations are also called germline mutations because they are present in the parent’s egg or sperm cells, which are also called germ cells. When an egg and a sperm cell unite, the resulting fertilized egg cell receives DNA from both parents. If this DNA has a mutation, the child that grows from the fertilized egg will have the mutation in each of his or her cells.

• Acquired (or somatic) mutations occur at some time during a person’s life and are present only in certain cells, not in every cell in the body. These changes can be caused by environmental factors such as ultraviolet radiation from the sun, or can occur if a mistake is made as DNA copies itself during cell division. Acquired mutations in somatic cells (cells other than sperm and egg cells) cannot be passed on to the next generation.

What is a gene mutation and how do mutations occur?

The most common symptom of Klinefelter syndrome is infertility because the genetic mutation causes males to produce less of the male hormone testosterone than healthy adult men. When the sex organs are underactive, it is called hypogonadism. Other symptoms may include reduced body and muscle tone (compared to males of the same age), enlarged breasts (called gynecomastia), difficulty communicating with others or expressing themselves, shyness, and intellectual and learning disabilities. In addition, males with this disorder have an increased risk of developing breast cancer and osteoporosis.
Link it, and the person who wrote it doesn't say the Syndrome is a Mutation, but that the Syndrome causes Mutations. I win.

I already did. You just quoted it. Are you really this confused? You need help, seriously.
Dumbass, an extra chromosome is not a mutation. Get someone to explain it to you you dishonest bitch.

Yes, it is. You can deny all you want, but the truth remains.
The truth is you have no clue what biology, sex, gender, or truth are.

I'm pretty sure I've covered this in my many posts on this topic. Sorry, but a lot of people just aren't buying it. :D And it is clearly stated that the "diagnosis" was removed from the DSM because of pressure from the nutbars, like yourself. And because of the fact that the suicide rates do not decrease after surgeries and hormonal therapy (because people still realize that these people are not what they WISH they were or imagine that they are), that just goes to the fact that these mutilations are not very effective "treatments." These people should be treated by a psychiatrist, not surgeons.

Why don't you address the fact that before these surgeries and hormone replacement therapies, there were FAR less suicides?

Would you kindly provide your source and link to an unbiased source for that information?

Amazing Liberals defend an imaginary "right" by a tiny group of people that didn't exist when the constitution was written and need surgery to alter their biological structure. Am I mistaken? Some liberals are making this an issue were there wasn't one before, artifice and artificial. Enough.

Amazing Liberals defend an imaginary "right" by a tiny group of people that didn't exist when the constitution was written and need surgery to alter their biological structure. Am I mistaken? Some liberal are making this an issue were there wasn't one before, artifice and artificial.
Are rights of even just one unworthy of defending?

Some statistics.

A staggering 41 percent of transgender people in the United States have attempted to commit suicide, according to a new survey. About 19 percent of transgender people report being refused medical care because of their gender-nonconforming status, and a shocking 2 percent have been violently assaulted in a doctor's office.

These statistics are just some of the sobering findings from a survey of more than 7,000 transgender people conducted by the National Center for Transgender Equality and the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force, released in October 2010.

Transgender Americans face high suicide risk

Sorry, I do not buy the 41 percent figure of all transgenders attempt suicide.

First, the people conducting the survey have a bias toward the outcome of the survey. Not unlike the Global Warming crowd.

Second, it was a survey meaning it was mailed to all their members. Considering fewer than 1% of the population are transgendered, a proper poll would be nearly impossible.

It would be a smidge more believable had the included how the recipients were chosen, the cover letter provided and the survey itself. The facts all lie within how the letter was worded and how the questions were asked.

Last edited:
Amazing Liberals defend an imaginary "right" by a tiny group of people that didn't exist when the constitution was written and need surgery to alter their biological structure. Am I mistaken? Some liberal are making this an issue were there wasn't one before, artifice and artificial.

Are the rights of the one million others unworthy of having their rights of privacy defended?

Are the rights of the one million others unworthy of having their rights of privacy defended?
What is their right to privacy in a place they undress in front of strangers?

If I am naked with others, is that private?

I don't know about any of that, Transsexuals are completely contrived category and liberals are jumping on the band wagon to protect "them" as if it will save all humanity. It isn't saving anything and it's silly. Get over it.

I don't know about any of that, Transsexuals are completely contrived category and liberals are jumping on the band wagon to protect "them" as if it will save all humanity. It isn't saving anything and it's silly. Get over it.
That's what you said about gays and now they are your equals.

Really? I said that? How NOT politically correct of me! I don't like being browbeaten and cajoled by anyone telling me the "right" way to think, I appose THAT and I always will. So don't be such a drama queen and accept some of us don't buy this gay malarkey. Get over it.

Really? I said that? How NOT politically correct of me! I don't like being browbeaten and cajoled by anyone telling me the "right" way to think, I appose THAT and I always will. So don't be such a drama queen and accept some of us don't buy this gay malarkey. Get over it.
Tell you what. You are the only person whose rights are being ignored. Just one stupid bitch so fuck her, we don't have time for that.

You all good with that, ****?

Last edited:

You dodged the question. For your convenience: "Are the rights of the one million others unworthy of having their rights of privacy defended?"

Care to try again?

You dodged the question. For your convenience: "Are the rights of the one million others unworthy of having their rights of privacy defended?"

Care to try again?
The rights of a million or the rights of one, which rights don't matter?

Or, do they both matter, you dumbfuck?

Recognize the binary nature of humanity, male- female yin- yang, anima animus. Tread lightly and pee wherever you want. Just don't make it a freeking issue! Because it's starting to piss people off and we are getting tired of the bullshit.

Easy question to answer. Women are covered under the 14th and the Violence Against Women Act. Men pretending to be women have no rights at all to force others to play along.

You lost. Begin grieving.

Recognize the binary nature of humanity, male- female yin- yang, anima animus. Tread lightly and pee wherever you want. Just don't make it a freeking issue! Because it's starting to piss people off and we are getting tired of the bullshit.
It's not binary, dumbfuck. That's not science, it's just what you believe.

Now what?

Some statistics.

A staggering 41 percent of transgender people in the United States have attempted to commit suicide, according to a new survey. About 19 percent of transgender people report being refused medical care because of their gender-nonconforming status, and a shocking 2 percent have been violently assaulted in a doctor's office.

These statistics are just some of the sobering findings from a survey of more than 7,000 transgender people conducted by the National Center for Transgender Equality and the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force, released in October 2010.

Transgender Americans face high suicide risk

Sorry, I do not buy the 41 percent figure of all transgenders attempt suicide.

First, the people conducting the survey have a bias toward the outcome of the survey. Not unlike the Global Warming crowd.

Second, it was a survey meaning it was mailed to all their members. Considering fewer than 1% of the population are transgendered, a proper poll would be nearly impossible.

It would be a smidge more believable had the included how the recipients were chosen, the cover letter provided and the survey itself. The facts all lie within how the letter was worded and how the questions were asked.
Here's a search list with over 3 million results. Many different entities are studying these suicides and attempts. I just picked one that showed a percentage and it averages with most of the studies.

transgender suicide statistics - AOL Search Results

Easy question to answer. Women are covered under the 14th and the Violence Against Women Act. Men pretending to be women have no rights at all to force others to play along.

You lost. Begin grieving.
Women? What's a woman?

Is an XY female a woman? She has a ****, is that all that's required?

Forum List

Back