🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of this transgender nonsense.

Is it possible for j4j to stop all the boring deflection and get back to the actual topic, which is transgenders? TIA :)

You have more patience than I do, he's another one if you don't buy his BS he stomps his feet, balls up his fists and turns beet red
And here we go, dumb bitch #7, also uneducated and stupid.
Were you born female?
It's just I don't know any woman who constantly refers to other women as bitches.
Then you never met a smart one.
Well, most of my female friends are post grads and are very smart and successful. None of them have a toilet mouth like you. Maybe it's not your SEX (you claim to be female) but how you were raised that is the problem here?

Transgender people, like there being more than two sexes and XX males and XY females, are real.

Happy?
How about the 99.99% recurring TG people who don't have any chromosomal issues? TIA.
How would you know? You don't so don't guess.

And I don't give a damn, it is only to show that what gender is, you have no idea.

Understanding Gender

That has nothing to do with genetic mutations.
neither does this subject, and that is because you are unable to understand what a mutation is.

"What is a gene mutation and how do mutations occur?
A gene mutation is a permanent alteration in the DNA sequence that makes up a gene, such that the sequence differs from what is found in most people. Mutations range in size; they can affect anywhere from a single DNA building block (base pair) to a large segment of a chromosome that includes multiple genes.

Gene mutations can be classified in two major ways:

• Hereditary mutations are inherited from a parent and are present throughout a person’s life in virtually every cell in the body. These mutations are also called germline mutations because they are present in the parent’s egg or sperm cells, which are also called germ cells. When an egg and a sperm cell unite, the resulting fertilized egg cell receives DNA from both parents. If this DNA has a mutation, the child that grows from the fertilized egg will have the mutation in each of his or her cells.

• Acquired (or somatic) mutations occur at some time during a person’s life and are present only in certain cells, not in every cell in the body. These changes can be caused by environmental factors such as ultraviolet radiation from the sun, or can occur if a mistake is made as DNA copies itself during cell division. Acquired mutations in somatic cells (cells other than sperm and egg cells) cannot be passed on to the next generation.

What is a gene mutation and how do mutations occur?

Anything other than XX or XY is a genetic mutation. XXY is a genetic mutation, XYY is a genetic mutation and so are the others. Deal with it.
An extra or missing chromosome is not a mutation you dumb ****.

Is it possible for j4j to stop all the boring deflection and get back to the actual topic, which is transgenders? TIA :)
Transgender people, like there being more than two sexes and XX males and XY females, are real.

Happy?
How about the 99.99% recurring TG people who don't have any chromosomal issues? TIA.

And I don't give a damn, it is only to show that what gender is, you have no idea.

Understanding Gender

neither does this subject, and that is because you are unable to understand what a mutation is.

A gene mutation is a permanent alteration in the DNA sequence that makes up a gene, such that the sequence differs from what is found in most people. Mutations range in size; they can affect anywhere from a single DNA building block (base pair) to a large segment of a chromosome that includes multiple genes.

• Hereditary mutations are inherited from a parent and are present throughout a person’s life in virtually every cell in the body. These mutations are also called germline mutations because they are present in the parent’s egg or sperm cells, which are also called germ cells. When an egg and a sperm cell unite, the resulting fertilized egg cell receives DNA from both parents. If this DNA has a mutation, the child that grows from the fertilized egg will have the mutation in each of his or her cells.

• Acquired (or somatic) mutations occur at some time during a person’s life and are present only in certain cells, not in every cell in the body. These changes can be caused by environmental factors such as ultraviolet radiation from the sun, or can occur if a mistake is made as DNA copies itself during cell division. Acquired mutations in somatic cells (cells other than sperm and egg cells) cannot be passed on to the next generation.

The most common symptom of Klinefelter syndrome is infertility because the genetic mutation causes males to produce less of the male hormone testosterone than healthy adult men. When the sex organs are underactive, it is called hypogonadism. Other symptoms may include reduced body and muscle tone (compared to males of the same age), enlarged breasts (called gynecomastia), difficulty communicating with others or expressing themselves, shyness, and intellectual and learning disabilities. In addition, males with this disorder have an increased risk of developing breast cancer and osteoporosis.

You have more patience than I do, he's another one if you don't buy his BS he stomps his feet, balls up his fists and turns beet red
Were you born female?
It's just I don't know any woman who constantly refers to other women as bitches.
Well, most of my female friends are post grads and are very smart and successful. None of them have a toilet mouth like you. Maybe it's not your SEX (you claim to be female) but how you were raised that is the problem here?
Maybe you should ask them if there are more than two sexes, and more than two genders, and what a "mutation" is?

Word up, you keep going with your foul mouth and off topic it will go bad for you

Understanding Gender

Anything other than XX or XY is a genetic mutation. XXY is a genetic mutation, XYY is a genetic mutation and so are the others. Deal with it.

Yes it is. It means that the genes failed to split or split too much. Genetic mutations. Mutations in the gene formation.

Were you born female?
Maybe you should ask them if there are more than two sexes, and more than two genders, and what a "mutation" is?

There are only two sexes. Anything else is considered a gene mutation, as I showed you. Have you learned yet?

Happy?

Understanding Gender

The most common symptom of Klinefelter syndrome is infertility because the genetic mutation causes males to produce less of the male hormone testosterone than healthy adult men. When the sex organs are underactive, it is called hypogonadism. Other symptoms may include reduced body and muscle tone (compared to males of the same age), enlarged breasts (called gynecomastia), difficulty communicating with others or expressing themselves, shyness, and intellectual and learning disabilities. In addition, males with this disorder have an increased risk of developing breast cancer and osteoporosis.
Link it, and the person who wrote it doesn't say the Syndrome is a Mutation, but that the Syndrome causes Mutations. I win.

Understanding Gender

Yes it is. It means that the genes failed to split or split too much. Genetic mutations. Mutations in the gene formation.
You are utterly clueless and wrong, so just STFU. I'm done, for now.

Happy?

Understanding Gender
Well, I think it's clear, missy,Mehta this thread is about yer bog standard transgender person, and not about people with chromosomal issues. So, I for one would really appreciate it if you could quit spamming the thread with your pseudoscientific shite and get back to the men trapped in women's body's and vice versa. TIA :)
I only post the science on this subject. The science most have never heard of and dumb bitch #1 can't understand.

You don't know anything about science or anything else for that matter.

Were you born female?

There are only two sexes. Anything else is considered a gene mutation, as I showed you. Have you learned yet?
That is dead wrong.

Learn biology, the links have been posted.

Understanding Gender

Link it, and the person who wrote it doesn't say the Syndrome is a Mutation, but that the Syndrome causes Mutations. I win.

I already did. You just quoted it. Are you really this confused? You need help, seriously.

Happy?

Understanding Gender
Well, I think it's clear, missy,Mehta this thread is about yer bog standard transgender person, and not about people with chromosomal issues. So, I for one would really appreciate it if you could quit spamming the thread with your pseudoscientific shite and get back to the men trapped in women's body's and vice versa. TIA :)
I only post the science on this subject. The science most have never heard of and dumb bitch #1 can't understand.
This science has nothing whatsoever to do with 99.99% of TGs - which is what this thread is about. If I ask really really nicely, bitch that I am, could you stop spamming this thread with the irrelevant stuff that applies to about .000000000000000000000000001% of the population? Thanks.
Ps, go start your own thread about all the genders we don't know about and all the science and stuff we don't understand, and we will all follow you there. Promise :eusa_shifty:

Last edited:
Were you born female?

That is dead wrong.

Learn biology, the links have been posted.

Right. I quoted them. Here is one for you. Klinefelter's syndrome. I took the liberty of putting in bold where it tells you it is a genetic mutation. K? Getting it yet?

Klinefelter Syndrome

Happy?

Understanding Gender
This science has nothing whatsoever to do with 99.99% of TGs - which is what this thread is about. If I ask really really nicely, bitch that I am, could you stop spamming this thread with the irrelevant stuff that applies to about .000000000000000000000000001% of the population? Thanks.
Ps, go start your own thread about all the genders we don't know about and all the science and stuff, and we will all follow you there. Promise :)

This poster is just a retard apparently.

Understanding Gender

Not only are you missing chromosomes but you are missing some brain cells as well.

Understanding Gender

I already did. You just quoted it. Are you really this confused? You need help, seriously.
Dumbass, an extra chromosome is not a mutation. Get someone to explain it to you you dishonest bitch.

Dumbass, an extra chromosome is not a mutation. Get someone to explain it to you you dishonest bitch.

Yes, it is. You can deny all you want, but the truth remains.

Ps, go start your own thread about all the genders we don't know about and all the science and stuff we don't understand, and we will all follow you there. Promise :eusa_shifty:

It's all the Church of LGBT has. To inject strawmen until the conversation goes somewhere else. Anything but discuss the 99% of "transgenders" who are regular XX women and Xy men suffering from delusions and untreated psychiatric self-rejection.

It matters if you do not want to see the next perversions to be legalized ie: incest,pedophilia and beastiality. The perverts are already working on pedophilia. First it was gay rights and then gay marriage. Now it is the mixed up in the head gender people who are all screwed up in the head as to who they are suppose to be. I wonder how long the architects of perversion will take before they try to convince heterosexual people that they are mentally ill? Hollywood is going to be behind that push one day.

100% accurate...sad to say.

Without question, the ACLU has defended at least hundreds, more likely thousands more pedophiles than law abiding gun owners.

When Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama said these words:
“We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” — Barack Obama, October 30, 2008

Read more: Obama: Transforming America | RealClearPolitics
Follow us: @RCP_Articles on Twitter

We must keep in mind that when President Obama said, "fundamentally transforming the United States of America” he never indicated what fundamental change HE had in mind for us.

ClowardPiven.jpg

Forum List

Back