🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of this transgender nonsense.

We are not discussing genes, you base pairs, you dumb ****.
Here, gaze at this lovely pic for as long as it takes you to calm down....
View attachment 76305

But remember.....you are NOT a puppy.
You're welcome :)
Hey, dumb bitch #2, when are you going to own up to the fact that dumb bitch #1 is wrong, she does not know what a mutation is?
Hey, gender confused moron of the first order, here's more from the good Doc:

..Moreover, Dr. Berger stated that the arguments put forward by those advocating for special rights for gender confused people have no scientific value and are subjective and emotional appeals with no objective scientific basis.

"I have read the brief put forward by those advocating special rights, and I find nothing of scientific value in it," Dr. Berger said in his statement. "Words and phrases, such as 'the inner space,' are used that have no objective scientific basis."

"These are the scientific facts," Dr. Berger said. "There seems to me to be no medical or scientific reason to grant any special rights or considerations to people who are unhappy with the sex they were born into, or to people who wish to dress in the clothes of the opposite sex."

"The so-called ‘confusion’ about their sexuality that a teenager or adult has is purely psychological. As a psychiatrist, I see no reason for people who identify themselves in these ways to have any rights or privileges different from everyone else in Canada," he concluded...
Fuck his opinion, I couldn't care less since I can post the exact opposite from a dozen people as qualified as he is who think he's fucked in the head, not to mention, many very happy transgender people.
Interesting. He is experienced in his field, but because what he says doesn't fit your agenda, he's f****d in da head. Lol. Do you see why no one takes you activist loonies seriously?
How do you know he isn't fucked in the head? You don't think there are others just as qualified who think he's dead wrong?

They are anomalies, defects. They are errors in male and female chromosomes. There is no chromosome that is neither male or female but something else completely. It follows that there are not multiple sexes. There are still only two with defective distributions.

If a doctor took an egg from one defective and sperm from another defective, the child produced would be male or female. These chromosomal anomalies do not breed true.
The Six Most Common Karyotypes
The six biological karyotype sexes that do not result in death to the fetus are:

• X – Roughly 1 in 2,000 to 1 in 5,000 people (Turner’s )
  • XX – Most common form of female
  • XXY – Roughly 1 in 500 to 1 in 1,000 people (Klinefelter)
  • XY – Most common form of male
  • XYY – Roughly 1 out of 1,000 people
  • XXXY – Roughly 1 in 18,000 to 1 in 50,000 births
When you consider that there are 7,000,000,000 alive on the planet, there are almost assuredly tens of millions of people who are not male or female. Many times, these people are unaware of their true sex. It’s interesting to note that everyone assumes that they, personally, are XY or XX. One study in Great Britain showed that 97 out of 100 people who were XYY had no idea. They thought they were a traditional male and had few signs otherwise.

Even today, we irrationally, and rather stupidly, think of someone as a “man” if they look masculine and as a “woman” if the look feminine. It’s entirely arbitrary and can lead to some significant misunderstandings of how the world actually works.
The 6 Most Common Biological Sexes in Humans

And dumb bitch numbers three and four jump in.

All those other things aside from XX and XY are genetic mutations.
Bitch, they are not. A mutation is not an extra or lacking chromosome.

And XX females and XY males are also not mutations.

Losing it, aren't you?
Nope.

Oh pardon me, I suspect you already have a LOOONG time ago. :D

They are anomalies, defects. They are errors in male and female chromosomes. There is no chromosome that is neither male or female but something else completely. It follows that there are not multiple sexes. There are still only two with defective distributions.

If a doctor took an egg from one defective and sperm from another defective, the child produced would be male or female. These chromosomal anomalies do not breed true.
The six biological karyotype sexes that do not result in death to the fetus are:

When you consider that there are 7,000,000,000 alive on the planet, there are almost assuredly tens of millions of people who are not male or female. Many times, these people are unaware of their true sex. It’s interesting to note that everyone assumes that they, personally, are XY or XX. One study in Great Britain showed that 97 out of 100 people who were XYY had no idea. They thought they were a traditional male and had few signs otherwise.

Even today, we irrationally, and rather stupidly, think of someone as a “man” if they look masculine and as a “woman” if the look feminine. It’s entirely arbitrary and can lead to some significant misunderstandings of how the world actually works.

Here is the guy who wrote this stupid blog you keep quoting, fool.

Joshua Kennon

Joshua Kennon is the long-time Investing for Beginners Expert at About.com, where he has written since 2001, as well as the co-author of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Investing, 3rd Edition. He is the co-founder and controlling shareholder of several businesses, including Kennon Green Enterprises and Mount Olympus Awards, a letterman jacket awards company. For the past eleven years, Mr. Kennon has been a private investor. However, during 2016, he and his husband, Aaron Green, are launching Kennon-Green & Co., a global asset management group that will specialize in designing, constructing, maintaining, and monitoring bespoke portfolios for affluent and high net worth individuals, families, and institutions with portfolios of at least $500,000 or more. This will allow clients to effectively invest alongside members of the Kennon Green family, using the same value-based philosophy, with an emphasis on low turnover and tax efficiency, they employ for their own wealth. To request information about the upcoming launch of the Firm, or to have your name added to the client waiting list, please visit Kennon-Green & Co. and follow the instructions. Those who are on the waiting list will be given early notification of the Firm's launch and granted priority access over those who are not.
It's a nice summary, but go find any source you like?

How Many Sexes Are There?
Sex redefined
Two Sexes Are Not Enough — NOVA | PBS
What is Biological Sex? | Female, Male and Intersex

Any other "sex" besides XX or XY is a genetic mutation and not a normal "variant." Get a grip on your crazy self.
It is not a mutation you dumb fucking ****.

Here, gaze at this lovely pic for as long as it takes you to calm down....
View attachment 76305

But remember.....you are NOT a puppy.
You're welcome :)
Hey, dumb bitch #2, when are you going to own up to the fact that dumb bitch #1 is wrong, she does not know what a mutation is?
Hey, gender confused moron of the first order, here's more from the good Doc:

..Moreover, Dr. Berger stated that the arguments put forward by those advocating for special rights for gender confused people have no scientific value and are subjective and emotional appeals with no objective scientific basis.

"I have read the brief put forward by those advocating special rights, and I find nothing of scientific value in it," Dr. Berger said in his statement. "Words and phrases, such as 'the inner space,' are used that have no objective scientific basis."

"These are the scientific facts," Dr. Berger said. "There seems to me to be no medical or scientific reason to grant any special rights or considerations to people who are unhappy with the sex they were born into, or to people who wish to dress in the clothes of the opposite sex."

"The so-called ‘confusion’ about their sexuality that a teenager or adult has is purely psychological. As a psychiatrist, I see no reason for people who identify themselves in these ways to have any rights or privileges different from everyone else in Canada," he concluded...
Fuck his opinion, I couldn't care less since I can post the exact opposite from a dozen people as qualified as he is who think he's fucked in the head, not to mention, many very happy transgender people.
Interesting. He is experienced in his field, but because what he says doesn't fit your agenda, he's f****d in da head. Lol. Do you see why no one takes you activist loonies seriously?
How do you know he isn't fucked in the head? You don't think there are others just as qualified who think he's dead wrong?

We know for sure someone posting here is fucked in the head (that would be you). :lol:

And what is it with transgender people that so undoes your worldview that you have to try and deny they exist, that intersexed people aren't real?

Ancient Jews could deal with you can't? Grow up.

What is it that you can't understand about "transgender", that you keep having to babble on about "intersexed", as though they're synonymous? I realize that you're an illiterate boob who barely speaks English, but one would AT LEAST expect you to understand the basic terminology of your "tyranny so that I can feel like a good person" lies.

And by the way, it would save the rest of us a lot of time and trouble if LGBTQs could accept that they aren't normal, evil fucks like you could accept that you're never going to be good people, and leftists in general could accept that they're never going to be intelligent. It's becoming a real strain to constantly have all these delusions vying to be pandered to.
This moron I won't even bother with.

Joshua Kennon

Joshua Kennon is the long-time Investing for Beginners Expert at About.com, where he has written since 2001, as well as the co-author of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Investing, 3rd Edition. He is the co-founder and controlling shareholder of several businesses, including Kennon Green Enterprises and Mount Olympus Awards, a letterman jacket awards company. For the past eleven years, Mr. Kennon has been a private investor. However, during 2016, he and his husband, Aaron Green, are launching Kennon-Green & Co., a global asset management group that will specialize in designing, constructing, maintaining, and monitoring bespoke portfolios for affluent and high net worth individuals, families, and institutions with portfolios of at least $500,000 or more. This will allow clients to effectively invest alongside members of the Kennon Green family, using the same value-based philosophy, with an emphasis on low turnover and tax efficiency, they employ for their own wealth. To request information about the upcoming launch of the Firm, or to have your name added to the client waiting list, please visit Kennon-Green & Co. and follow the instructions. Those who are on the waiting list will be given early notification of the Firm's launch and granted priority access over those who are not.

Sex redefined

Any other "sex" besides XX or XY is a genetic mutation and not a normal "variant." Get a grip on your crazy self.
It is not a mutation you dumb fucking ****.

It is though. Anything other than XX or XY is a mutation in the genes or how they formed. :D True story. Not to mention, this has nothing to do with transgender people, as they have XX or XY chromosomes and not any known genetic anomalies. That's why they are called transgendered and not told that they have Down syndrome. You are so irrelevant. You seriously need to get help for yourself. Psychiatric help.

And what is it with transgender people that so undoes your worldview that you have to try and deny they exist, that intersexed people aren't real?
Men pretending to be women (99% of who we're talking about) aren't "transgender" or "intersexed" or any of the other nonsensical terms your church comes up with to justify forcing good people to play along with your dementia. If they have a penis and testicles, they AIN'T getting in the ladies or girls showers, restrooms or locker rooms.

Begin grieving, now.
They have been doing that for ages. It's not a big deal.

Believe me when I tell you that just because people get away with crimes, that doesn't make it "no big deal". How about I come violate YOUR rights for a while, and then tell you that it's "not a big deal" because I didn't get caught? If my neighbor peeps in my bedroom window, or some sick bastard installs a toilet cam at the local elementary school, is it "not a big deal" until he's caught doing it?

What is it that you can't understand about "transgender", that you keep having to babble on about "intersexed", as though they're synonymous? I realize that you're an illiterate boob who barely speaks English, but one would AT LEAST expect you to understand the basic terminology of your "tyranny so that I can feel like a good person" lies.

And by the way, it would save the rest of us a lot of time and trouble if LGBTQs could accept that they aren't normal, evil fucks like you could accept that you're never going to be good people, and leftists in general could accept that they're never going to be intelligent. It's becoming a real strain to constantly have all these delusions vying to be pandered to.

Cuz you know she kicks your butt. :D

Joshua Kennon

Sex redefined

And XX or XY doesn't make one male or female you just, stupidly, think that it does.

Men pretending to be women (99% of who we're talking about) aren't "transgender" or "intersexed" or any of the other nonsensical terms your church comes up with to justify forcing good people to play along with your dementia. If they have a penis and testicles, they AIN'T getting in the ladies or girls showers, restrooms or locker rooms.

Begin grieving, now.
They have been doing that for ages. It's not a big deal.

Believe me when I tell you that just because people get away with crimes, that doesn't make it "no big deal". How about I come violate YOUR rights for a while, and then tell you that it's "not a big deal" because I didn't get caught? If my neighbor peeps in my bedroom window, or some sick bastard installs a toilet cam at the local elementary school, is it "not a big deal" until he's caught doing it?
Just skip the paranoia. In rooms where people strip naked, there is no privacy.

Joshua Kennon

Sex redefined

And XX or XY doesn't make one male or female you just, stupidly, think that it does.

Yes, that is the acceptable determination of male and female according to biology and science.

Grow up, she's the worst of the five of you and that is saying a lot.

Joshua Kennon

Sex redefined

Just FYI - since you're clearly too gullible and shitbrained to figure this out for yourself - finding someone on the Internet who agrees with you doesn't mean anything. I can find you ten sites in the next five minutes that will tell you their owners were kidnapped by aliens and anally probed, but I'm still more inclined to believe they just had one too many tequila shots at their local honky-tonk and "what happens in the parking lot stays in the parking lot", if you catch my drift.

Joshua Kennon

Sex redefined

Seek help, seriously.

Joshua Kennon

Sex redefined

Yes, that is the acceptable determination of male and female according to biology and science.
No, you dumb bitch, that is nothing like the biology, which you do not fucking understand.

You are the worst. You are dishonest (or stupid) and make dishonest comparisons. You have a potty mouth. You're gross. You suck at debating anything and you don't know anything. :D

Joshua Kennon

Sex redefined

Just FYI - since you're clearly too gullible and shitbrained to figure this out for yourself - finding someone on the Internet who agrees with you doesn't mean anything. I can find you ten sites in the next five minutes that will tell you their owners were kidnapped by aliens and anally probed, but I'm still more inclined to believe they just had one too many tequila shots at their local honky-tonk and "what happens in the parking lot stays in the parking lot", if you catch my drift.
So, stop believing shit without looking into it and getting an education.

Joshua Kennon

Sex redefined

No, you dumb bitch, that is nothing like the biology, which you do not fucking understand.

Can you really be this stupid? Is this even possible? :lol: :lol: With each post, you sound more and more like a clown.

You are the worst. You are dishonest (or stupid) and make dishonest comparisons. You have a potty mouth. You're gross. You suck at debating anything and you don't know anything. :D
I am so glad for you that projection isn't deadly.

That is the only thing saving your life. Even when presented with the definitions, you still lie.

Forum List

Back