🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of this transgender nonsense.

There is a lot of hiding and dishonesty on Jacks part, but the dishonesty doesn't change the facts. Society need to protect the children, not the appease the mentally ill.
The children are protected no better and no worse than before.

Little girls don't want to pee next to a big hairy man wearing a dress.
And, they don't.

Yes they do. A man in a dress is a man in a dress. Not a woman by ANY stretch of the imagination.
What's a man?

Tell us.

Who's "us"? You and your multiple personalities? :D

And, they don't.

Yes they do. A man in a dress is a man in a dress. Not a woman by ANY stretch of the imagination.
What's a man?

Tell us.

Why don't you tell us what it "feels like" to be a woman first. I've asked you many times now.
What is a man?

An easy question, right.

And, they don't.

What's a man?

Tell us.

Why don't you tell us what it "feels like" to be a woman first. I've asked you many times now.

The person that claims to be smart lacks communication skills, that is why. Dishonesty is all he has. Mentally disturbed, dishonest person.

And, they don't.

What's a man?

Tell us.

Us is the world.

Tell us, what is a man?

And, they don't.

What's a man?

Tell us.

What is a man?

An easy question, right.

What is a woman? You first.

And, they don't.

What's a man?

Tell us.

Us is the world.

Tell us, what is a man?

Oh so now you are the world? Tell US, how do you feel like you are a woman? How would you even know what it feels like to be a woman?

And, they don't.

What's a man?

Tell us.

What is a man?

An easy question, right.

Someone who looks female or has a female brain.

Now, what is a man?

What's a man?

Tell us.

What is a man?

An easy question, right.

What is a "female" brain? Explain.

And, they don't.

What's a man?

Tell us.

Us is the world.

Tell us, what is a man?

Oh so now you are the world? Tell US, how do you feel like you are a woman? How would you even know what it feels like to be a woman?
Why would I?

And, they don't.

What's a man?

Tell us.

The person that claims to be smart lacks communication skills, that is why. Dishonesty is all he has. Mentally disturbed, dishonest person.

The title of this thread is spot on too. Lol. Pure nonsense is what this is. Nonsense from delusional minds.

And, they don't.

What's a man?

Tell us.

Us is the world.

Tell us, what is a man?

He is absolutely a mentally disturbed person, he now thinks he is the world, yet speaks for himself. Pretty nutty stuff. The more he talks the more off the rails he gets.

What's a man?

Tell us.

What is a man?

An easy question, right.

It's like yours, only much smarter.

You pick up a cute girl in a bar and take her home only to discover she pees standing up, you settle for the blow job instead.
The man pretending to be a woman ought to have the decency to tell the other that he is indeed a man pretending to be a woman before they leave the bar. Instead of a BJ, the man pretending to be a woman Might well be assaulted for their deception.

I understand that that is not an uncommon occurrence, and is a very large part of the basis for the complaint by pervert-rights scumbags that “transgenders” allegedly suffer a disproportionate amount of violence—that much of that violence occurs when a man finds out that the “woman” he picked up is really a man.

What's a man?

Tell us.

Us is the world.

Tell us, what is a man?

Why would I?

Why not? People are NEVER going to accept you or your claims unless you can give some kind of coherent explanation. A person who was born a man has no idea what it "feels" like to be a woman.

What's a man?

Tell us.

Us is the world.

Tell us, what is a man?

Why would I?

Aren't you the world? Come on smart one, please amuse us, you are a great comedian. I am getting lots of laughs from you. That fact you take yourself seriously is the funniest thing I have read in a long time.

And, they don't.

What's a man?

Tell us.

The title of this thread is spot on too. Lol. Pure nonsense is what this is. Nonsense from delusional minds.
Since you are not in their head, you have no idea.

What is a man?

An easy question, right.

It's like yours, only much smarter.

Still, you have no answers. This is why no one will ever take you seriously and also why you are obviously really messed up. What you NEED is intensive psychiatric therapy. With every post you make, that becomes more and more clear. You are delusional, dishonest, dense, and lack integrity.

What's a man?

Tell us.

Us is the world.

Tell us, what is a man?

Why would I?

Aren't you the world? Come on smart one, please amuse us, you are a great comedian. I am getting lots of laughs from you. That fact you take yourself seriously is the funniest thing I have read in a long time.
Take myself seriously? Now why would I do that?

What's a man?

Tell us.

Us is the world.

Tell us, what is a man?

Why would I?

Why not? People are NEVER going to accept you or your claims unless you can give some kind of coherent explanation. A person who was born a man has no idea what it "feels" like to be a woman.

He is a fraud, pure and simple, no honesty, no depth of character, just void of all morals and all common sense. Very sad that people like that exist.

What's a man?

Tell us.

Since you are not in their head, you have no idea.

What would make one "feel" like a female? Come on, transsexual expert. What kind of representative are you for your "people?" You are failing them.

Forum List

Back