Enough of this transgender nonsense.

I guess the rules of this forum constrain us from coming out and saying some of what is becoming increasingly obvious about Jackoff Jill, but h'orsh'/it's obsession with nudism and naked children would seem to be the least of h'orsh'/it's problems.
You can't discuss the sexes without discussing naked humans, right down to intersexed newborns.

It's science not kink.

This is about birth defects. It's about men pretending they are women and vice versa.
It's not pretend. Neither is an XX male pretending.

Chromosomal anomalies and mutations is not the topic here. The topic is men pretending to be women and vice versa. Men have no idea how a woman thinks or feels. These people know they feel uncomfortable in their own skin. That is due to a mental disorder. They are BIOLOGICALLY men or women. It's not the biology that is wrong. It is their minds.
Gender, like sexuality, is in the mind, not the body.

You keep saying that, and then when I ask you to explain, you have no explanation. I think it's clear that you are suffering from some severe delusions.

What would make one "feel" like a female? Come on, transsexual expert. What kind of representative are you for your "people?" You are failing them.
I'm not transgender.

And mtf, they like what you like, think like you, only much better.

And how do I "think?" Explain.
Like a stupid ****, which is what you are and always will be.

Nope, I'm not. Now, how does it feel to be a woman. Explain it. If this is a real thing, then you should be able to explain. I know that you can't explain though. Lol.
When did I say I was a woman?

It says female on your profile, you idiot. Lol.

The person that claims to be smart lacks communication skills, that is why. Dishonesty is all he has. Mentally disturbed, dishonest person.

The title of this thread is spot on too. Lol. Pure nonsense is what this is. Nonsense from delusional minds.
Since you are not in their head, you have no idea.

What would make one "feel" like a female? Come on, transsexual expert. What kind of representative are you for your "people?" You are failing them.
I'm not transgender.

You don't, that's the problem with you.

I'm not transgender.

Nope, I'm not. Now, how does it feel to be a woman. Explain it. If this is a real thing, then you should be able to explain. I know that you can't explain though. Lol.
When did I say I was a woman?

It says female on your profile, you idiot. Lol.
So?

Forget transgender, you have a baby with both male and female genitals. What sex is it?

This thread is not about intersex conditions. It's about “transgenderism”. The two have nothing to do with one another.

If you want to forget transgenderism, and discuss intersex conditions, then you should start another thread about intersex conditions. It's not on-topic in this thread.

You can't discuss the sexes without discussing naked humans, right down to intersexed newborns.

It's science not kink.

This is about birth defects. It's about men pretending they are women and vice versa.

Chromosomal anomalies and mutations is not the topic here. The topic is men pretending to be women and vice versa. Men have no idea how a woman thinks or feels. These people know they feel uncomfortable in their own skin. That is due to a mental disorder. They are BIOLOGICALLY men or women. It's not the biology that is wrong. It is their minds.

You keep saying that, and then when I ask you to explain, you have no explanation. I think it's clear that you are suffering from some severe delusions.
Is there such a thng as a gay body, yes or no?

Forget transgender, you have a baby with both male and female genitals. What sex is it?

This thread is not about intersex conditions. It's about “transgenderism”. The two have nothing to do with one another.

If you want to forget transgenderism, and discuss intersex conditions, then you should start another thread about intersex conditions. It's not on-topic in this thread.
When you can tell us what is a boy and what is a girl we can move on. So?

No, it's about making the body match the mind.

If a man has a defective mind, that makes him think he's a woman, there is no way that his body can ever be made to match that mind. There is no amount of hormone treatment, or surgery, or any other treatment, that will ever make his body into that of a woman. All it will do is to turn him into a mutilated man, who superficially resembles a woman. No matter what is done to him, he will still be more different from an actual woman, than from an unmodified man.

The title of this thread is spot on too. Lol. Pure nonsense is what this is. Nonsense from delusional minds.

I'm not transgender.

You don't, that's the problem with you.

Sure I do. Now answer the question or stop making stuff up.

I'm not transgender.

This coming from a dishonest person. Your opinion carries no weight.

You are the one making the claims that "gender is in the mind." So explain.

I asked you a question. Answer it.

XY chromosomes, and born with “boy parts” = boy
XX chromosomes, and born with “girl parts” = girl.

Anything else is the product of any of a number of extremely rare genetic/hormonal defects, and is not relevant to this discussion.

Last edited:
No, it's about making the body match the mind.

If a man has a defective mind, that makes him think he's a woman, there is no way that his body can ever be made to match that mind. There is no amount of hormone treatment, or surgery, or any other treatment, that will ever make his body into that of a woman. All it will do is to turn him into a mutilated man, who superficially resembles a woman. No matter what is done to him, he will still be more different from an actual woman, than from an unmodified man.

Exactly. That's why I call the people who support this type of thing "Dr. Frankensteins."

[When you can tell us what is a boy and what is a girl we can move on. So?

Anything else is the product of any of a number of extremely rare genetic/hormonal defects, and is not relevant to this discussion.
So, XX born with a penis isn't male?

So, XX with a penis isn't male?

That's a birth defect, like Bob said. You have no business calling anyone else stupid, that is FO SHO. Lol.

Did you answer me? If not, fuck you.

So, XX born with a penis isn't male?

You are an evil person to want to coerce mentally disturbed children into having surgeries and hormone therapies that are potentially dangerous and shorten their lives for your agenda. You are a sick fucker.

So, XX with a penis isn't male?

That's a birth defect, like Bob said. You have no business calling anyone else stupid, that is FO SHO. Lol.
No, that is a male.

Did you answer me? If not, fuck you.

I asked you first. We all want to know what makes a man think he "feels" like a woman. Explain.

Forum List

Back