🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of this transgender nonsense.

XY chromosomes, and born with “boy parts” = boy
XX chromosomes, and born with “girl parts” = girl.

Anything else is the product of any of a number of extremely rare genetic/hormonal defects, and is not relevant to this discussion.
So, XX born with a penis isn't male?

You are an evil person to want to coerce mentally disturbed children into having surgeries and hormone therapies that are potentially dangerous and shorten their lives for your agenda. You are a sick fucker.
Early surgery makes your life better since you can only deal with boys or girls. Fine.

No it doesn't. It can shorten their life spans and statistics prove that it doesn't improve their lives at all. That is because people like you are actually abusing them with your "social justice" experimentations. You are partly responsible for killing people instead of encouraging them to get the help that they really need.
No.

Yes. You are coercing these people into destroying their healthy bodies and discouraging them from getting the help that they need.

When you can tell us what is a boy and what is a girl we can move on. So?

You are the one making the claims that "gender is in the mind." So explain.
Is there a gay body?

Where does your sexual orientation come from, the body or the mind?

Explain how one "thinks" like a woman. Sexual orientation and "thinking" you are the opposite sex are two entirely different things. Gay people do not think they are the opposite sex.
Is there a gay body, yes or no?

Answer my question first.
No. You owe me.

So, XX born with a penis isn't male?

You are an evil person to want to coerce mentally disturbed children into having surgeries and hormone therapies that are potentially dangerous and shorten their lives for your agenda. You are a sick fucker.
Early surgery makes your life better since you can only deal with boys or girls. Fine.

No it doesn't. It can shorten their life spans and statistics prove that it doesn't improve their lives at all. That is because people like you are actually abusing them with your "social justice" experimentations. You are partly responsible for killing people instead of encouraging them to get the help that they really need.
No.

Yes. You are coercing these people into destroying their healthy bodies and discouraging them from getting the help that they need.
No. You are denying thier lives.

There's another transgender who posts here who is also a mental case. I knew of two others at another forum - also mental cases.

Who is the other?

There was Renae, but h'orsh'/it seems to have chickened out, and gone crawling back to that other forum where you and I originally knew h'orsh'/it, which, in the time since you left there, has been turned from a place that once allowed open debate, into a wrong-wing college-style “safe space” for freaks like h'orsh'/it.

I can't remember the other one's name, but it was banned from DP. Really quite nasty disposition. It used an anime character for an avatar.

You are the one making the claims that "gender is in the mind." So explain.
Is there a gay body?

Explain how one "thinks" like a woman. Sexual orientation and "thinking" you are the opposite sex are two entirely different things. Gay people do not think they are the opposite sex.

No. You owe me.

I don't owe you shit, you weirdo. Lol.

No, that is a male.

XX male syndrome (also called de la Chapelle syndrome, for Albert de la Chapelle, who characterized it in 1972[1][2]) is a rare sex chromosomal disorder. Usually, it is caused by unequal crossing over between X and Y chromosomes during meiosis in the father, which results in the X chromosome containing the normally-male SRYgene. When this X combines with a normal X from the mother during fertilization, the result is an XX male.

This syndrome occurs in approximately four or five in 100,000 individuals, making it less common than Klinefelter syndrome.[3][4]
Yep, males.

Nope, it's a genetic mutation.
No.

Yes.

XX male syndrome (also called de la Chapelle syndrome, for Albert de la Chapelle, who characterized it in 1972[1][2]) is a rare sex chromosomal disorder.
Not a mutation, and they are male.

No.

No. You are denying thier lives.

No, they are dying and killing themselves because of people like you who feed the delusions of the impossible.

XX male syndrome (also called de la Chapelle syndrome, for Albert de la Chapelle, who characterized it in 1972[1][2]) is a rare sex chromosomal disorder. Usually, it is caused by unequal crossing over between X and Y chromosomes during meiosis in the father, which results in the X chromosome containing the normally-male SRYgene. When this X combines with a normal X from the mother during fertilization, the result is an XX male.

This syndrome occurs in approximately four or five in 100,000 individuals, making it less common than Klinefelter syndrome.[3][4]
Yep, males.

No.

Yes.

XX male syndrome (also called de la Chapelle syndrome, for Albert de la Chapelle, who characterized it in 1972[1][2]) is a rare sex chromosomal disorder.

No they aren't. They have a genetic mutation called de la Chapelle syndrome, retard.

Is there a gay body?

No. You owe me.

Debate youself then, ****.

Gender, like sexuality, comes from the brain.

Yes.

No they aren't. They have a genetic mutation called de la Chapelle syndrome, retard.
A disorder is not a mutation.

[When you can tell us what is a boy and what is a girl we can move on. So?

XY chromosomes, and born with “boy parts” = boy
XX chromosomes, and born with “girl parts” = girl.

Anything else is the product of any of a number of extremely rare genetic/hormonal defects, and is not relevant to this discussion.
So, XX with a penis isn't male?

That's a birth defect, like Bob said. You have no business calling anyone else stupid, that is FO SHO. Lol.
No, that is a male.

No it isn't. It's a person with a birth defect.

Yep, but you can't get a dishonest person to agree.

No. You owe me.

How so? How does a person who was born a male even know what it "feels like" to be a woman? Simple answer. He doesn't. He has no idea. He is delusional and suffering from a mental illness similar to anorexia or any other body dysmorphic disorder.

No.

Yes.

Yes it is.

No. You owe me.

How so? How does a person who was born a male even know what it "feels like" to be a woman? Simple answer. He doesn't. He has no idea. He is delusional and suffering from a mental illness similar to anorexia or any other body dysmorphic disorder.
How does one know they are bi, or gay?

The brain tells you, not the body.

Yes.

Yes it is.
No, it is not.

No. You owe me.

How does one know they are bi, or gay?

The brain tells you, not the body.

Sexual orientation is not the same as being a man and thinking you are a woman. Not the same thing at all. A person born a man has no idea how a woman thinks or feels. He is a man starting from within his cellular structure.

Yes.

Yes it is.
No, it is not.

You are a ridiculous clown. Lol. You are the laughing stock of this forum. :D

Yes it is.
No, it is not.

You are a ridiculous clown. Lol. You are the laughing stock of this forum. :D
And I would care what morons like you think why?

I wouldn't.

Forum List

Back