🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of this transgender nonsense.

Sexual orientation is not the same as being a man and thinking you are a woman. Not the same thing at all. A person born a man has no idea how a woman thinks or feels. He is a man starting from within his cellular structure.
No, we've already shown that there are XX males.

Those are people with genetic anomalies. Not the same as a transgendered person. A transgendered person is someone with no genetic anomalies who "thinks" he is a woman or vice versa. He actually has no idea what it is to be a woman because he was born a man and is suffering from a delusional psychiatric disorder.
You have no way of knowing that.

Sure I do. Biology determines your sex. One who was born a male doesn't have anything that is female. Even his genes and cellular structure are male. He is delusional.
No, biology does not. That is why we have XY females and XX males.

Again with the false narrative, you are a dishonest idiot, a fool. Stop posting the same crap over and over...loser!

You can't discuss the sexes without discussing naked humans, right down to intersexed newborns.

It's science not kink.

Yes, you can, actually.

But in any event, I think it's pretty obvious that your interest in naked people—especially naked children—is not based on any scientific interest.
Don't think, you're no good at it .

Well, since you claim to be so "smart" then you should have no trouble explaining what it means to "think and feel" like a woman. Go for it. We are all waiting with bated breath. :D
I'm not female.

Then why does it say female on your profile? Because you are dishonest. You have no credibility. You've now admitted that you are a liar.
What does it matter what it says, it's an anonymous forum.

There's another transgender who posts here who is also a mental case. I knew of two others at another forum - also mental cases.

Who is the other?

There was Renae, but h'orsh'/it seems to have chickened out, and gone crawling back to that other forum where you and I originally knew h'orsh'/it, which, in the time since you left there, has been turned from a place that once allowed open debate, into a wrong-wing college-style “safe space” for freaks like h'orsh'/it.

I can't remember the other one's name, but it was banned from DP. Really quite nasty disposition. It used an anime character for an avatar.

The only other claimed “transgender” that I can remember from there had a name like “OMGItsMe”, or something like that. I don't recall that h'orsh'/it was one who tended to raise very much fuss, so that's probably not the one you're thinking about.

Sexual orientation is not the same as being a man and thinking you are a woman. Not the same thing at all. A person born a man has no idea how a woman thinks or feels. He is a man starting from within his cellular structure.

Those are people with genetic anomalies. Not the same as a transgendered person. A transgendered person is someone with no genetic anomalies who "thinks" he is a woman or vice versa. He actually has no idea what it is to be a woman because he was born a man and is suffering from a delusional psychiatric disorder.

Proven over and over, if you want you can go find the gene, you claim to be so smart, have at it.
Male or female is not a gene, or even a chromosome.

Read your own crap, you are the one claiming genetic anomalies, not me.

A male is a male, a female is a female, nothing else, unless you have a genetic defect. Your brain has a disorder if you think otherwise. Quit trolling out nothing, over and over again.

Yes, you can, actually.

But in any event, I think it's pretty obvious that your interest in naked people—especially naked children—is not based on any scientific interest.

Well, since you claim to be so "smart" then you should have no trouble explaining what it means to "think and feel" like a woman. Go for it. We are all waiting with bated breath. :D
I'm not female.

Then why does it say female on your profile? Because you are dishonest. You have no credibility. You've now admitted that you are a liar.

It means you are a liar, congrats for admitting as much.

Proven over and over, if you want you can go find the gene, you claim to be so smart, have at it.

A male is a male, a female is a female, nothing else, unless you have a genetic defect. Your brain has a disorder if you think otherwise. Quit trolling out nothing, over and over again.
Gender comes from the brain and XY is only usually male.

I'm not female.

Someone lied on an anonymous forum?

Shocking.

There's another transgender who posts here who is also a mental case. I knew of two others at another forum - also mental cases.

Who is the other?

There was Renae, but h'orsh'/it seems to have chickened out, and gone crawling back to that other forum where you and I originally knew h'orsh'/it, which, in the time since you left there, has been turned from a place that once allowed open debate, into a wrong-wing college-style “safe space” for freaks like h'orsh'/it.

I can't remember the other one's name, but it was banned from DP. Really quite nasty disposition. It used an anime character for an avatar.

The only other claimed “transgender” that I can remember from there had a name like “OMGItsMe”, or something like that. I don't recall that h'orsh'/it was one who tended to raise very much fuss, so that's probably not the one you're thinking about.

No, that's not the one I'm talking about. It had a weird screen name, like teamasea or something like that. It was a very crass and rude individual. Kind of like "you know who." Lol. :D

Unless there is a birth defect.

Just because you want to wear dresses, that does not make you a female. You have no idea what it's like to be a female. None. Neither does any other biological man because . . . wait for it . . . they are men. Lol.

I'm not female.

Shocking.

Right, you have been outed as a liar and a troll.

I'm not female.

Shocking.

You have no credibility, that's it. You aren't smart, you have a low self esteem, you hate people who don't agree with you, you are mentally disturbed and are a liar. That is what we know about you on a anonymous forum. Loser.

I'm not female.

Shocking.

You have no credibility, that's it. You aren't smart, you have a low self esteem, you hate people who don't agree with you, you are mentally disturbed and are a liar. That is what we know about you on a anonymous forum. Loser.
I don't give a fuck what you think of me. I post reality and watch you morons deny it.

Shocking.

I don't give a fuck what you think of me. I post reality and watch you morons deny it.

Goodness! You wouldn't know reality if it slapped you alongside your head.

I'm not female.

Shocking.

It's an anonymous forum you dumb bitch. You never learn, no matter how many forums we post on together.

Shocking.

Reality is men are men and women are women. Men are not women and women are not men. :D Lol. Sorry if that stings, but they do say reality bites.

Shocking.

It's an anonymous you dumb bitch. You never learn, no matter how many forums we post on together.

That doesn't mean anything to me. Anonymous doesn't mean it's okay to lie to people. That just goes to show exactly the kind of "person" that you really are.

Shocking.

Goodness! You wouldn't know reality if it slapped you alongside your head.
Oh, but I do. The reality you reject to live a lie instead.

Forum List

Back