🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of this transgender nonsense.

What does it matter what it says, it's an anonymous forum.

It means you are a liar, congrats for admitting as much.
Someone lied on an anonymous forum?

Shocking.

Right, you have been outed as a liar and a troll.
It's an anonymous you dumb bitch. You never learn, no matter how many forums we post on together.

That doesn't mean anything to me. Anonymous doesn't mean it's okay to lie to people. That just goes to show exactly the kind of "person" that you really are.
People lie to each other all day long, they just don't live a lie like you.

Shocking.

You have no credibility, that's it. You aren't smart, you have a low self esteem, you hate people who don't agree with you, you are mentally disturbed and are a liar. That is what we know about you on a anonymous forum. Loser.
I don't give a fuck what you think of me. I post reality and watch you morons deny it.

Goodness! You wouldn't know reality if it slapped you alongside your head.
Oh, but I do. The reality you reject to live a lie instead.

Nope, I live here in reality. Men are not women. Sorry. They are men right down to the cellular level.

Shocking.

Right, you have been outed as a liar and a troll.
It's an anonymous you dumb bitch. You never learn, no matter how many forums we post on together.

That doesn't mean anything to me. Anonymous doesn't mean it's okay to lie to people. That just goes to show exactly the kind of "person" that you really are.
People lie to each other all day long, they just don't live a lie like you.

Maybe you are a compulsive liar? You are extremely untrustworthy. Why are you lying about your gender on an anonymous message board? What's the purpose of that?

Shocking.

You have no credibility, that's it. You aren't smart, you have a low self esteem, you hate people who don't agree with you, you are mentally disturbed and are a liar. That is what we know about you on a anonymous forum. Loser.
I don't give a fuck what you think of me. I post reality and watch you morons deny it.

Nope, I live here in reality. Men are not women. Sorry. They are men right down to the cellular level.
There is no such thing. That is why we have XX males and XY females.

Would you like to make the bathrooms only XX or XY?

There is no such thing. That is why we have XX males and XY females.

Would you like to make the bathrooms only XX or XY?

Are you really this stupid? I don't think that's possible. You must be just a troll with nothing to do with your life but to troll message boards. You are a pathetic clown.

:personally I think that states should have a right to criminalize transvestism under decency laws, as was the case in past times.

Parents who allow their children to identify as "transgender" should also be thrown in jail.

It's really weird and shady that you would claim to be a female.
Well, before I was a male.

Change is good.
Change is just a shorthand word for deviancy.

Transgender advocates are just the Marquis De Sades of their day and age; disaffected with the world as it was designed to be, they lust after destruction and defilement for its own sake hoping to satiate their lust for wickedness.

:personally I think that states should have a right to criminalize transvestism under decency laws, as was the case in past times.

Parents who allow their children to identify as "transgender" should also be thrown in jail.
Transvestite is not transgender.

Forum List

Back