🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of this transgender nonsense.

You can't discuss the sexes without discussing naked humans, right down to intersexed newborns.

It's science not kink.

Yes, you can, actually.

But in any event, I think it's pretty obvious that your interest in naked people—especially naked children—is not based on any scientific interest.
Don't think, you're no good at it .

Well, since you claim to be so "smart" then you should have no trouble explaining what it means to "think and feel" like a woman. Go for it. We are all waiting with bated breath. :D

No they aren't. They have a genetic mutation called de la Chapelle syndrome, retard.
A disorder is not a mutation.

Yes it is.
No, it is not.

You are a ridiculous clown. Lol. You are the laughing stock of this forum. :D
And I would care what morons like you think why?

I wouldn't.

Then why are you posting your bullshit lies here?

No. You owe me.

Is there a gay body, yes or no?

I don't owe you shit, you weirdo. Lol.
Debate youself then, ****.

Gender, like sexuality, comes from the brain.

How so? How does a person who was born a male even know what it "feels like" to be a woman? Simple answer. He doesn't. He has no idea. He is delusional and suffering from a mental illness similar to anorexia or any other body dysmorphic disorder.
How does one know they are bi, or gay?

The brain tells you, not the body.

Sexual orientation is not the same as being a man and thinking you are a woman. Not the same thing at all. A person born a man has no idea how a woman thinks or feels. He is a man starting from within his cellular structure.
No, we've already shown that there are XX males.

So, XX born with a penis isn't male?

Already covered in my previous answer.

XY chromosomes, and born with “boy parts” = boy
XX chromosomes, and born with “girl parts” = girl.

Anything else is the product of any of a number of extremely rare genetic/hormonal defects, and is not relevant to this discussion.

Answer my question first.
No. You owe me.

Is there a gay body, yes or no?

How so? How does a person who was born a male even know what it "feels like" to be a woman? Simple answer. He doesn't. He has no idea. He is delusional and suffering from a mental illness similar to anorexia or any other body dysmorphic disorder.

Another mental disorder.

Sexual orientation is not the same as being a man and thinking you are a woman. Not the same thing at all. A person born a man has no idea how a woman thinks or feels. He is a man starting from within his cellular structure.

Those are people with genetic anomalies. Not the same as a transgendered person. A transgendered person is someone with no genetic anomalies who "thinks" he is a woman or vice versa. He actually has no idea what it is to be a woman because he was born a man and is suffering from a delusional psychiatric disorder.

You can't discuss the sexes without discussing naked humans, right down to intersexed newborns.

It's science not kink.

Yes, you can, actually.

But in any event, I think it's pretty obvious that your interest in naked people—especially naked children—is not based on any scientific interest.

Well, since you claim to be so "smart" then you should have no trouble explaining what it means to "think and feel" like a woman. Go for it. We are all waiting with bated breath. :D
I'm not female.

A disorder is not a mutation.

Yes it is.
No, it is not.

I wouldn't.

That is all he has, just lies and more lies. He lies about others, lies about his positions.

I wouldn't.

I don't post lies, you live them.

Lol. That would be you. If you were born a man, then you are a man. End of story.

It's science not kink.

Yes, you can, actually.

I'm not female.

You are an idiot, your sex doesn't matter.

I wouldn't.

That is all he has, just lies and more lies. He lies about others, lies about his positions.

Obviously, it has no idea what it is talking about. Just likes to act foolish apparently.

Those are people with genetic anomalies. Not the same as a transgendered person. A transgendered person is someone with no genetic anomalies who "thinks" he is a woman or vice versa. He actually has no idea what it is to be a woman because he was born a man and is suffering from a delusional psychiatric disorder.
You have no way of knowing that.

It's science not kink.

Yes, you can, actually.

I'm not female.

Then why does it say female on your profile? Because you are dishonest. You have no credibility. You've now admitted that you are a liar.

Sure I do. Biology determines your sex. One who was born a male doesn't have anything that is female. Even his genes and cellular structure are male. He is delusional.

Proven over and over, if you want you can go find the gene, you claim to be so smart, have at it.

Sure I do. Biology determines your sex. One who was born a male doesn't have anything that is female. Even his genes and cellular structure are male. He is delusional.
No, biology does not. That is why we have XY females and XX males.

It's science not kink.

Yes, you can, actually.

I'm not female.

Then why does it say female on your profile? Because you are dishonest. You have no credibility. You've now admitted that you are a liar.

Yep, dishonest, a liar, an idiot. No credibility, not reasonable, not smart.

Proven over and over, if you want you can go find the gene, you claim to be so smart, have at it.
Male or female is not a gene, or even a chromosome.

Forum List

Back