🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of this transgender nonsense.

No, you aren't smart to me at all. You are a very confused . . . thing.
I know I'm not smart to you, because you are very stupid. You always have been.

No, I'm very smart. That's why there is no confusion on my part about my sexuality. I feel perfectly comfortable. Thanks. :D
Never said you didn't. ***** usually know to lay on their backs.

They don't have backs. They are a body part. :D See, more confusion on your part.
Like you, that's all they're good for unless they will blow you and take it up the ass. Your life is three holes, for the pleasure of others.

Real intelligence on display right here. Lol! You are one screwed up nut job. Lol!

I know I'm not smart to you, because you are very stupid. You always have been.

No, I'm very smart. That's why there is no confusion on my part about my sexuality. I feel perfectly comfortable. Thanks. :D

They don't have backs. They are a body part. :D See, more confusion on your part.
Like you, that's all they're good for unless they will blow you and take it up the ass. Your life is three holes, for the pleasure of others.

Lol. Melt down some more, freak. :D
No, that's all many dumb ***** are good for. You are hardly alone.

Jack is melting down, can't win the argument, can't lie to win the argument, now Jack resorts to insults to show off his low IQ. Brilliant, no wonder Jack is the only one that thinks Jack is smart. :lmao:

Jack is melting down, can't win the argument, can't lie to win the argument, now Jack resorts to insults to show off his low IQ. Brilliant, no wonder Jack is the only one that thinks Jack is smart. :lmao:
This is a forum of morons, dummy.

Are you willing to mark the bathrooms XX and XY?

Lying about your sex is especially creepy and gives cause for suspicion. For what reason would you lie about your sex?

No reason, just to be dishonest. His whole argument is a huge lie.
Read the science, there's no lie.

You have lied about my position on this issue, you depend on rare birth defects to solidify your position, you lie about yourself. Sorry you have no credibility. Thanks for proving what a dishonest person you are.

Attention, level 3 nuclear melt down in progress. Please evacuate the area for risk of exposure. Self destruct mode in progress. :lol:

Yeah this forum is for dummy's, that means it is way over your IQ level.

Attention, level 3 nuclear melt down in progress. Please evacuate the area for risk of exposure. Self destruct mode in progress. :lol:
Not at all, good cigar. Carry on, bitch.

I've actually never met a group of people more stupid than those here. It's a horror show.

I've actually never met a group of people more stupid than those here. It's a horror show.

Don't worry. The waah-waah-waaahmbulance will be arriving shortly. :D

That's you, afraid of anyone who isn't a classic XX or XY.

Hit the Flame Zone, ****.

We are talking about you. Well, the only parts of you that matter that is.

And you said you were cute? Post a pic?

Hard to imagine anyone that has a lower IQ than yourself, hell you don't know what sex you are!

***** usually know to lay on their backs.

I've pointed out, before, the misogynistic drive behind the “transgender” thing. This proves it.

No man, of any vestige of worth or honor, would ever speak of women in such a degrading manner. Such speech is indicative of the deep hatred of women, which is certainly behind the efforts to try to define “womanhood” to include mentally-ill perverted men.

It's impossible. It would be like explaining Hegel to a child.

You are a terrible spokesperson and representative of your group. With your attitude, you do more harm than good and SHOULD probably just stop talking. Lol.
Who said I was transgender?

It's pretty obvious.
No, it's not at all, and also not true, not that this would be a problem.

As I said, smart cannot be explained to the stupid.

Surely, someone as smart as you could explain it. Since you can't, that means you are neither smart or able to explain. If you could, you would.

That's you, afraid of anyone who isn't a classic XX or XY.
Or a "classic" African American like Michael Jackson. He was really a white man trapped in a black man's body.

You are a terrible spokesperson and representative of your group. With your attitude, you do more harm than good and SHOULD probably just stop talking. Lol.

It's pretty obvious.

Surely, someone as smart as you could explain it. Since you can't, that means you are neither smart or able to explain. If you could, you would.
Psychology has actually shown that the vast majority of children who show "transgender symptoms" grow out of it on their own.

However reinforcing the delusion that they are "trapped in the wrong body" just exacerbates it. Much as telling a schizophrenic man who thinks he is Jesus that he really is Jesus likely would as well.

The far-left doesn't care however, they just view children as pawns in their twisted Nazi-esque human experiments, with some children in Europe as young as 12 being forced into full genital removal and hormone therapy by these depraved Josef Mengeles.

It's pretty obvious.

Jack OR Jill has run away to the flamer zone because he/she cannot keep up the pace or answer any questions here. :D Lol.

Forum List

Back