🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of this transgender nonsense.

What is a man?

An easy question, right.

What is a woman? You first.
Someone who looks female or has a female brain.

What is a "female" brain? Explain.
It's like yours, only much smarter.

Still, you have no answers. This is why no one will ever take you seriously and also why you are obviously really messed up. What you NEED is intensive psychiatric therapy. With every post you make, that becomes more and more clear. You are delusional, dishonest, dense, and lack integrity.
What is a man?

Who's "us"? You and your multiple personalities? :D
Us is the world.

Tell us, what is a man?

Oh so now you are the world? Tell US, how do you feel like you are a woman? How would you even know what it feels like to be a woman?
Why would I?

Aren't you the world? Come on smart one, please amuse us, you are a great comedian. I am getting lots of laughs from you. That fact you take yourself seriously is the funniest thing I have read in a long time.
Take myself seriously? Now why would I do that?

You shouldn't, no one else does, you are a clown.

Let's try it this way. There are two children before you and you can know only how they look naked or what their XX XY status is. Using just one piece of information, how do you tell their sex?
Quit talking about naked kids, and nudists showering with them. It's quite, quite pervy.

I guess the rules of this forum constrain us from coming out and saying some of what is becoming increasingly obvious about Jackoff Jill, but h'orsh'/it's obsession with nudism and naked children would seem to be the least of h'orsh'/it's problems.

Us is the world.

Tell us, what is a man?

Oh so now you are the world? Tell US, how do you feel like you are a woman? How would you even know what it feels like to be a woman?
Why would I?

Aren't you the world? Come on smart one, please amuse us, you are a great comedian. I am getting lots of laughs from you. That fact you take yourself seriously is the funniest thing I have read in a long time.
Take myself seriously? Now why would I do that?

You shouldn't, no one else does, you are a clown.

Total clown. Lol. Is that a kind of disorder too? A clownvestite? :D

What's a man?

Tell us.

Why don't you tell us what it "feels like" to be a woman first. I've asked you many times now.

The person that claims to be smart lacks communication skills, that is why. Dishonesty is all he has. Mentally disturbed, dishonest person.

The title of this thread is spot on too. Lol. Pure nonsense is what this is. Nonsense from delusional minds.
Since you are not in their head, you have no idea.

What would make one "feel" like a female? Come on, transsexual expert. What kind of representative are you for your "people?" You are failing them.
I'm not transgender.

And mtf, they like what you like, think like you, only much better.

Let's try it this way. There are two children before you and you can know only how they look naked or what their XX XY status is. Using just one piece of information, how do you tell their sex?
Quit talking about naked kids, and nudists showering with them. It's quite, quite pervy.

I guess the rules of this forum constrain us from coming out and saying some of what is becoming increasingly obvious about Jackoff Jill, but h'orsh'/it's obsession with nudism and naked children would seem to be the least of h'orsh'/it's problems.
You can't discuss the sexes without discussing naked humans, right down to intersexed newborns.

It's science not kink.

Why don't you tell us what it "feels like" to be a woman first. I've asked you many times now.

The person that claims to be smart lacks communication skills, that is why. Dishonesty is all he has. Mentally disturbed, dishonest person.

The title of this thread is spot on too. Lol. Pure nonsense is what this is. Nonsense from delusional minds.

What would make one "feel" like a female? Come on, transsexual expert. What kind of representative are you for your "people?" You are failing them.
I'm not transgender.

" . . . only much better." Good grief. You're an idiot. Lol.

You can't discuss the sexes without discussing naked humans, right down to intersexed newborns.

It's science not kink.

This is about birth defects. It's about men pretending they are women and vice versa.

I'm not transgender.

And how do I "think?" Explain.

It's science not kink.

This is about birth defects. It's about men pretending they are women and vice versa.
It's not pretend. Neither is an XX male pretending.

I'm not transgender.

Like a stupid ****, which is what you are and always will be.

It's science not kink.

Chromosomal anomalies and mutations is not the topic here. The topic is men pretending to be women and vice versa. Men have no idea how a woman thinks or feels. These people know they feel uncomfortable in their own skin. That is due to a mental disorder. They are BIOLOGICALLY men or women. It's not the biology that is wrong. It is their minds.

I'm not transgender.

How do you know? You said you wouldn't know unless you were in their heads. Lol. You are just full of contradictions and bullshit.
I know because I listen to them, and don't reject them.

You don't know jack shit, Jack. :D
As I said, you can't explain smart to the very stupid.

I'm not transgender.

Nope, I'm not. Now, how does it feel to be a woman. Explain it. If this is a real thing, then you should be able to explain. I know that you can't explain though. Lol.

It's science not kink.

Chromosomal anomalies and mutations is not the topic here. The topic is men pretending to be women and vice versa. Men have no idea how a woman thinks or feels. These people know they feel uncomfortable in their own skin. That is due to a mental disorder. They are BIOLOGICALLY men or women. It's not the biology that is wrong. It is their minds.
Gender, like sexuality, is in the mind, not the body.

I'm not transgender.

How do you know? You said you wouldn't know unless you were in their heads. Lol. You are just full of contradictions and bullshit.
I know because I listen to them, and don't reject them.

You don't know jack shit, Jack. :D
As I said, you can't explain smart to the very stupid.

You mean to say that YOU cannot explain it because you have no idea. ;) Busted again.

I'm not transgender.

Nope, I'm not. Now, how does it feel to be a woman. Explain it. If this is a real thing, then you should be able to explain. I know that you can't explain though. Lol.
When did I say I was a woman?

Forum List

Back