🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of this transgender nonsense.

Why don't you explain that. What does a it feel like in your brain to be a woman?
You wouldn't understand. :lol:

You want people to understand, right? Then you should provide us with an explanation of what it is that makes you "feel" in your brain that you are a woman.

IT doesn't want people to understand. IT wants people to accept perversion and mental disorders.
It wants you to grow up and deal with the real world.

You are the one who is not dealing in terms of reality. You are living a delusion.
No.

Why don't you explain that. What does a it feel like in your brain to be a woman?

So you can't explain what it's like to be a freak?
Explaining smart to very stupid people, not a chance.

Try.
Impossible. It's pointless. You live in a two dinension world, I live in ten.

Sounds to me like you aren't able. If you were, you'd do it. Since you won't, proves you can't. You can't because there is no valid explanation for being a freak.

Nothing lke the same thing.

It involves people thinking they're something they aren't. Both show a mental disorder.
Gender lives in the brain, not the body.

The same as sexuality.

Explain it. Explain what it is that makes you think you are a woman.
Is that not what you think?

It involves people thinking they're something they aren't. Both show a mental disorder.

The same as sexuality.

I saying you CAN'T explain it. Go for it and prove me wrong. Bet you make more excuses, freak.

You want people to understand, right? Then you should provide us with an explanation of what it is that makes you "feel" in your brain that you are a woman.

IT doesn't want people to understand. IT wants people to accept perversion and mental disorders.

You are the one who is not dealing in terms of reality. You are living a delusion.
No.

Why not? If you wanted people to understand and give you the acceptance that you so desperately seek, then you would be willing to explain. Now explain. The floor is yours.

No.

Why not? If you wanted people to understand and give you the acceptance that you so desperately seek, then you would be willing to explain. Now explain. The floor is yours.

He can't. If he could he would instead of making excuses and blaming his inability on others.

The same as sexuality.

What? Maybe you want to rephrase your sentence structure. I asked you to explain to us what makes you think you are a woman.

No.

He can't. If he could he would instead of making excuses and blaming his inability on others.

I'd like to know how someone who has never BEEN a woman would know how a woman "thinks" and/or "feels."

The same as sexuality.

What? Maybe you want to rephrase your sentence structure. I asked you to explain to us what makes you think you are a woman.
You first?

No.

I'd like to know how someone who has never BEEN a woman would know how a woman "thinks" and/or "feels."
Why do you think they aren't female?

You could be XY?

The same as sexuality.

I saying you CAN'T explain it. Go for it and prove me wrong. Bet you make more excuses, freak.
Smart cannot be explained to the stupid.

Try.

Try.
It's impossible. It would be like explaining Hegel to a child.

Try.

In other words, you can't explain your delusion. You have no leg to stand on. If you cannot even ATTEMPT to explain, then you have FAILED miserably.

Try.

You are a terrible spokesperson and representative of your group. With your attitude, you do more harm than good and SHOULD probably just stop talking. Lol.

Try.

You are a terrible spokesperson and representative of your group. With your attitude, you do more harm than good and SHOULD probably just stop talking. Lol.
Who said I was transgender?

Try.

It's pretty obvious.

Try.

It's pretty obvious.
No, it's not at all, and also not true, not that this would be a problem.

As I said, smart cannot be explained to the stupid.

You should learn the difference between denying and consequences. You think the results of your actions are preventing you from doing something.
You should learn to defend someone's rights even if you do approve.

I believe we have an obligation to help the mentally not cave to there mental disorder.
It's not a mental illness.

Yes it is, there is a mental issue of one not being happy with the body they were born with. Other than the rare genetic defect, there is no proof of any genetics causing this identity crisis.
When the brain says you are in the wrong body, that is usually correct.

Now the white woman in Spokane, WA that said she was black, is she black?

It's pretty obvious.
No, it's not at all, and also not true, not that this would be a problem.

As I said, smart cannot be explained to the stupid.

It is though. I think you are fibbing. :D

Forum List

Back