🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of this transgender nonsense.

You should learn to defend someone's rights even if you do approve.

I believe we have an obligation to help the mentally not cave to there mental disorder.
It's not a mental illness.

Yes it is, there is a mental issue of one not being happy with the body they were born with. Other than the rare genetic defect, there is no proof of any genetics causing this identity crisis.
When the brain says you are in the wrong body, that is usually correct.

No, that is a problem in your brain. Your brain has short-circuited. It's already clear that you aren't playing with a full deck.
Unlike you, and part of why I like myself, is I play with three decks and in three dimensions, simultaneously.

That is why everyone here calls me stupid. It's expected, I don't mind.

You should learn the difference between denying and consequences. You think the results of your actions are preventing you from doing something.

I believe we have an obligation to help the mentally not cave to there mental disorder.

Yes it is, there is a mental issue of one not being happy with the body they were born with. Other than the rare genetic defect, there is no proof of any genetics causing this identity crisis.

People's brains have told them they could fly. I've yet to see one that tried do so.

No, it will be you being what you are, a Hitler Youth.

Godwin's law. How original. Sorry, this is America and we are entitled to our own opinions.

godwins-law-2-638.jpg
Your opinion doesn't overrule my rights.

What rights are you referring to?
All of them but flag burning is the topic at hand.

That doesn't answer the question. What rights are you talking about?
Free speech at the moment.

No, that is a problem in your brain. Your brain has short-circuited. It's already clear that you aren't playing with a full deck.
Unlike you, and part of why I like myself, is I play with three decks and in three dimensions, simultaneously.

That's not why people here call you stupid.

People's brains have told them they could fly. I've yet to see one that tried do so.
Nothing lke the same thing.

Godwin's law. How original. Sorry, this is America and we are entitled to our own opinions.

godwins-law-2-638.jpg

No one is denying you free speech. I simply told you how I would exercise mine.

It involves people thinking they're something they aren't. Both show a mental disorder.

That's not why people here call you stupid.
Yes, it is only, you can't figure that out.

Lol. That's hilarious. You are obviously a mental case.

It involves people thinking they're something they aren't. Both show a mental disorder.
Gender lives in the brain, not the body.

The same as sexuality.

godwins-law-2-638.jpg

Who's stopping you from speaking? Just because people aren't buying what you're selling doesn't mean they are prohibiting your speech.

The same as sexuality.

Why don't you explain that. What does a it feel like in your brain to be a woman?

Who's stopping you from speaking? Just because people aren't buying what you're selling doesn't mean they are prohibiting your speech.
Conn ass is, the little Hitler Yourh.

The same as sexuality.

Why don't you explain that. What does a it feel like in your brain to be a woman?
You wouldn't understand. :lol:

You keep saying I'm keeping you from free speech. I said more than once you can express your opinion then I'll express mine in return.

The same as sexuality.

So you can't explain what it's like to be a freak?

How is he preventing you from speaking? Oh that's right, nobody is doing that. You think disagreement is prohibiting your speech? It is not.

The same as sexuality.

Explain it. Explain what it is that makes you think you are a woman.

Forum List

Back