🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of this transgender nonsense.

This has NOTHING to do with same sex marriage or gays. This is about transgenders who are mentally disturbed people.

Yes but the Church carries as its moniker "LGBT". You can't reject some of their dogma just because it doesn't suit you. You're either all on board or you're the enemy. Which are you? Because I can assure you that if you were sitting in a room with gays talking down "a transgender's right to use the women's showers & restrooms" you would be socially-lynched in a New York minute.

"Lynch"...."New York"...both of them would be on board with ruining you for daring to speak your blasphemy...

If a man has cosmetic surgery to appear like a woman (kind of), and he dies and his bodies rots, what will the forensic pathologist determine about his sex?

Male.

And if a man with a penis, testicles and an adam's apple strolls into a women's shower, he will be arrested on the spot. No matter what the voices in his head are telling him is OK and what isn't.
Not gonna happen, although nudists already shower together. Nice people actually.

It's a medical fact.
No.

Choking - Summit Medical Group
www.summitmedicalgroup.com/library/adult_health/aha_cafe_coronary/
If someone is choking but still able to breathe and cough and is not turning a bluish color, let them try to cough up the object. If they are having trouble breathing and turning blue, have someone call 911 while you do the following to help: Ask the person if they are choking.

If they're truly choking, they're not breathing adequately. If they're breathing adequately, they're not choking.
The medical profession just said you are dead wrong.

You just like losing to me I guess.

I can't lose to a worthless piece of shit.
Whatever I am, you lose to me again and again.

It's impossible for anyone to lose to a worthless piece of shit like you.

Been burning flags lately. I doubt it. You got the message.

The AMA is going to be audited about this transgender thing. Mark my words. Not just mere censure like what Congress did to the APA back when they tried to sell the public on softening on adults having sex with children...This will be a full audit on the practice of drugging and amputating healthy organs from patients in a malpractice to try to "cure" a mental illness; most especially where children are the victims...

If a man has cosmetic surgery to appear like a woman (kind of), and he dies and his bodies rots, what will the forensic pathologist determine about his sex?

Male.

And if a man with a penis, testicles and an adam's apple strolls into a women's shower, he will be arrested on the spot. No matter what the voices in his head are telling him is OK and what isn't.
Not gonna happen, although nudists already shower together. Nice people actually.

With nudists, it is a choice and nudists can only go nude where it is legal to do so.

Male.

With nudists, it is a choice and nudists can only go nude where it is legal to do so.
Yes, but they don't have any big issues with men around kids.

No.

Choking - Summit Medical Group
www.summitmedicalgroup.com/library/adult_health/aha_cafe_coronary/
If someone is choking but still able to breathe and cough and is not turning a bluish color, let them try to cough up the object. If they are having trouble breathing and turning blue, have someone call 911 while you do the following to help: Ask the person if they are choking.

If they're truly choking, they're not breathing adequately. If they're breathing adequately, they're not choking.

If I wish to burn a flag, I will.

And if you try and stop me, you are a Nazi.

When I stop you, it will be exercising my freedom of expression. Sorry, piss ant but you aren't the only one that gets to express an opinion about that.

When I stop you, it will be exercising my freedom of expression. Sorry, piss ant but you aren't the only one that gets to express an opinion about that.
No, it will be you being what you are, a Hitler Youth.

No, it will be you being what you are, a Hitler Yourh.

What's a "Yourh"?

It will be me expressing MY opinion. You don't have to like the opinion but if you expect me to respect you expressing yours, return the favor.

What's a "Yourh"?

It will be me expressing MY opinion. You don't have to like the opinion but if you expect me to respect you expressing yours, return the favor.
We aren't talking opinions, we are talking rights, which like all good Nazis you want to deny people.

What's a "Yourh"?

We aren't talking opinions, we are talking my rights, which like all good Nazis you want to deny people.

Yet you want to deny me expressing my opinion. Do I have a right to express mine?

No one is denying you to burn a flag. I'm telling you what my expression of my opinion will be if you do.

What's a "Yourh"?

We aren't talking opinions, we are talking my rights, which like all good Nazis you want to deny people.

Yet you want to deny me expressing my opinion. Do I have a right to express mine?

No one is denying you to burn a flag. I'm telling you what my expression of my opinion will be if you do.
Your opinion should be, I hate it but it's his right so I will protect it.

You burn your cross, I'll burn the flag.

What's a "Yourh"?

So now you tell me what my opinion should be? Not how it works. I'll tell you what my opinion is.

I don't burn crosses.

What's a "Yourh"?

So now you tell me what my opinion should be? Not how it works. I'll tell you what my opinion is.

I don't burn crosses.
What your opinion about the rights of others should be was created the same time your rights were. You either defend the rights of others or you lose yours in the process.

What's a "Yourh"?

I don't burn crosses.
What your opinion about the rights of others should be was created the same time your rights were. You either defend the rights of others or you lose yours in the process.

Yet you tell me I can't express my opinion about someone else burning a flag the way I want to express it. You think I should express my opinion your way. Not how it works. You want yours defended but you trample mine.

I don't burn crosses.

Yet you tell me I can't express my opinion about someone else burning a flag the way I want to express it. You think I should express my opinion your way. Not how it works. You want yours defended but you trample mine.
Your way is to deny me my rights, and you are dead wrong.

Forum List

Back