🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of this transgender nonsense.

The brain is what tells you what gender you are. It doesn't make you have six arms instead of two or three hearts instead of one.

Most of all human beings, is the same. The differences only see big because we all walk instead of say flying, or living under the see. Tighty whities versus frilly pink? Still just underpants that fit one sex better than the other.

The brain sends out instructions BASED ON THE INFO PROVIDED BY THE BODY. So ultimately, it's your DNA that tells you what sex you are (also how many body parts). The fact that the message is conveyed through the brain and can get garbled if the brain is not functioning properly should not be overlooked.

Not sure I understood the questionable grammar of "most of all human beings, is the same", but I can tell you that there are rather significant differences between males and females. I can also tell you that you are undermining your own argument by saying there aren't, when YOU are the one insisting on "male brains" and "female brains" being these big, immutable objective standards which trump all other concerns, such as biology. If there's no real difference (and every time you say something like this, I feel an overwhelming surge of pity for virtually everything about your life and experiences, if you really believe that), then why the fuck are these transgender people making such a big to-do?

I can only shake my head in disbelief at the idea that you really think the only difference between men and women is what type of underwear each has.
Do men and women have more that is different or more that is common?

How many body parts do they have in versus not?

Human Body Vocabulary Word List - EnchantedLearning.com

Straw man. I also have a lot of body parts in common with my dog and cat, but I think we can agree - at least, I hope we can; with you, one can never tell - that the differences nevertheless outweigh the similarities.
The differences in that case aren't that large either.

Lol. You are totally delusional.
Nope. Mammals are mostly the same.

Mammal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You must be confusing me with someone else, bub.

No, see that's the thing. I'm not. You're saying "we should have just kept turning a blind eye to the butchery and medical malpractice that is "transgender" (there is no such thing as a "true" transgender) and all would've been fine". It's this sitting on laurels that has allowed this Cult to go as far as it has.

I for one am thrilled that they pushed it this far this time. They have exposed themselves and what they're really up to. Their static nature is a sham. What they are is a collection of behavioral practices that have their roots in untreated child abuse and insanity..

No, that is not what I'm saying. That is what you are inferring.

The number of transgenders who actually have surgery has been, up to now, quite miniscule. If someone is so tormented that he or she feels, after rigorous counseling and screening, that he or she needs the surgery, it is not up to me to deny this person such surgery (as long as I'm not having to pay for it, but that's a different topic).

I have a post earlier in the thread about the abhorrent development of autistic teenagers being diagnosed as transgender, and I have spoken out that it is insane to think that 6 year olds can make this self-identification. The Prog agenda is to destroy the individual and make it subservient to the state. Gender and sexual boundaries are part of this. The LGBT "church" is a tool of broader Progressivism, and some of them are victims of it.

Last edited:
See above.

No need. I have an excellent memory, and can recall you getting your rhetorical ass kicked quite well without the refresher.

Did you have anything to say that WOULDN'T confirm your ignorance to the world, or did you want to just continue in the same vein?
Easy question, you have a baby with both male and female genitals. What sex is it?

I see you admit defeat and surrender. I accept. You may stop waving your white flag now.
Answer the question, bitch.

It's a genetic mutation. :D
Nope.

Easy question, you have a baby with both male and female genitals. What sex is it?

The brain sends out instructions BASED ON THE INFO PROVIDED BY THE BODY. So ultimately, it's your DNA that tells you what sex you are (also how many body parts). The fact that the message is conveyed through the brain and can get garbled if the brain is not functioning properly should not be overlooked.

Not sure I understood the questionable grammar of "most of all human beings, is the same", but I can tell you that there are rather significant differences between males and females. I can also tell you that you are undermining your own argument by saying there aren't, when YOU are the one insisting on "male brains" and "female brains" being these big, immutable objective standards which trump all other concerns, such as biology. If there's no real difference (and every time you say something like this, I feel an overwhelming surge of pity for virtually everything about your life and experiences, if you really believe that), then why the fuck are these transgender people making such a big to-do?

I can only shake my head in disbelief at the idea that you really think the only difference between men and women is what type of underwear each has.

Straw man. I also have a lot of body parts in common with my dog and cat, but I think we can agree - at least, I hope we can; with you, one can never tell - that the differences nevertheless outweigh the similarities.

Thanks for sharing, Gregor Mendel.

Tell us the truth: how often do people find you wandering aimlessly and have to bring you home for your own safety? Once a week? Twice?
Stupid people don't understand smart people. It's okay, I'll give you a pass.

Must be why you can't understand the difference between a birth defect and a transgendered person with no birth defects. :thup:

Great. Now we all know that XX is not always female nor XY always male.

And if that is true then it's all looks and looks are easy to fix, and if you can't tell the sex of another, you can't say that bodies cannot be opposite of their genetics, since many already attention.

If looks don't matter, then why are they getting sex change operations, because it doesn't matter?
Looks matter to morons so sex changes should be done young.

Well if looks don't matter, why have all that cosmetic surgery to try to "look" like a woman?

Tell us the truth: how often do people find you wandering aimlessly and have to bring you home for your own safety? Once a week? Twice?

Must be why you can't understand the difference between a birth defect and a transgendered person with no birth defects. :thup:
I understand the difference. The problem is, you can't tell what is a boy and what is a girl?

No need. I have an excellent memory, and can recall you getting your rhetorical ass kicked quite well without the refresher.

Did you have anything to say that WOULDN'T confirm your ignorance to the world, or did you want to just continue in the same vein?

I see you admit defeat and surrender. I accept. You may stop waving your white flag now.

Nope.

It's a genetic anomaly, a birth defect. Nothing to do with a person who is transgendered.

I understand the difference. The problem is, you can't tell what is a boy and what is a girl?

I think that would be you! :lol:

And if that is true then it's all looks and looks are easy to fix, and if you can't tell the sex of another, you can't say that bodies cannot be opposite of their genetics, since many already attention.

If looks don't matter, then why are they getting sex change operations, because it doesn't matter?

Well if looks don't matter, why have all that cosmetic surgery to try to "look" like a woman?
Looks matter. As I said, it's all based on looks. That is what defines what sex you are.

Nope.

It's a genetic anomaly, a birth defect. Nothing to do with a person who is transgendered.

Forget transgender, you have a baby with both male and female genitals. What sex is it?

Looks matter. As I said, it's all based on looks. That is what defines what sex you are.

Oh, so you must be a moron then, considering you said this . . .

"Looks matter to morons so sex changes should be done young."

So, tell me?

Nope.

Forget transgender, you have a baby with both male and female genitals. What sex is it?

This thread is not about birth defects. It is about a person with normal XX or XY chromosomes. If you want to talk about birth defects, I believe you have been told to start a thread about that.

You don't like complexity. In order to fix that, we should operate as early as possible, for your benefit.

So, tell me?

Tell you what? I already gave you a link that explained to you the differences between men and women. Lol. Shall I post it again?

Nope.

This thread is not about birth defects. It is about a person with normal XX or XY chromosomes. If you want to talk about birth defects, I believe you have been told to start a thread about that.
I have, several. You guys can never answer.

You don't like complexity. In order to fix that, we should operate as early as possible, for your benefit.

Why would you want to do that? Do you want to try to fool heterosexual men into thinking you are a biological woman? That's what this is really all about, isn't it? Fooling people.

So, tell me?

Tell you what? I already gave you a link that explained to you the differences between men and women. Lol. Shall I post it again?
Nope. I'm not interested in your right-wing Christian propaganda.

Nope.

I have, several. You guys can never answer.

Well then, I suggest you go to that thread and ask your questions about birth defects. This thread is clearly not about birth defects.

Why would you want to do that? Do you want to try to fool heterosexual men into thinking you are a biological woman? That's what this is really all about, isn't it? Fooling people.
No, it's about making the body match the mind.

Forum List

Back