Enough of this transgender nonsense.

Some jerk tying this out think he won't get busted doesn't mean this will continue to happen. There are always a few stupid assholes around, like you.

Men are not going to be hanging around the girls' locker rooms with video cameras.

And grown men already shower with little girls and life goes on. We call them nudists.

komonews.com/news/local/police-man-in-skirt-caught-taking-pics-in-womens-restroom-11-21-2-15

You said it doesn't happen.

Nudists make the choice. Normal people don't make the choice to have pervs with them.
See the caught part? That's how it works. Busted.

Are you saying every perv that's done that was caught?
More than likely.

He asked if every perv was caught and all you have is "more than likely". Sounds like a dishonest answer from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No.

They should get a ticket, they just usually don't. Put the sensors in so you automatically get one and I will have no issues.

The last cop that pulled me over did so when I was doing well over 80 in a 60, racing a choking person to the hospital. Once he took the lead we were pushing 90.

Why didn't you help the choking person yourself? Too stupid?
They wouldn't allow that to be attempted, and could still breath.

If they could still breath, they weren't choking.
Untrue. Like when a drink goes the wrong pipe.

Choking prevents breathing. If they could breath, they weren't choking.
That is simply untrue.

Why didn't you help the choking person yourself? Too stupid?

That is simply untrue.

It's a medical fact.

That is simply untrue.

It's a medical fact.
No.

Choking - Summit Medical Group
www.summitmedicalgroup.com/library/adult_health/aha_cafe_coronary/
If someone is choking but still able to breathe and cough and is not turning a bluish color, let them try to cough up the object. If they are having trouble breathing and turning blue, have someone call 911 while you do the following to help: Ask the person if they are choking.

That is simply untrue.

It's a medical fact.
No.

If someone is choking but still able to breathe and cough and is not turning a bluish color, let them try to cough up the object. If they are having trouble breathing and turning blue, have someone call 911 while you do the following to help: Ask the person if they are choking.

If they're truly choking, they're not breathing adequately. If they're breathing adequately, they're not choking.

That is simply untrue.

It's a medical fact.
No.

If they're truly choking, they're not breathing adequately. If they're breathing adequately, they're not choking.
The medical profession just said you are dead wrong.

You just like losing to me I guess.

That is simply untrue.

It's a medical fact.
No.

I can't lose to a worthless piece of shit.

Men won't, transgender men, post-op, will.

And since transgender kids so concern your tiny mind, we will simply operate on them early, for your benefit not theirs.

That's if after a review by the FDA & an audit of the AMA & APA allowing this illegal drugging, butchery and psychological malpractice & this type of misuse of mental health "treatment" (enabling for the LGBT Agenda) a court doesn't shut your whole show down..

You realize of course that after Lynch fails to clarify with the medical establishment that a "man can become a woman"..the next logical step is an audit and review of the practices of butchering them in an attempt to do what can't be done...don't you?

A retarded chimp could argue that what the MDs and shrinks are up to is grotesque malpractice. You'd better hope the lawyers for that natural spinoff from this inquisition aren't smarter than that..

Men won't, transgender men, post-op, will.

And since transgender kids so concern your tiny mind, we will simply operate on them early, for your benefit not theirs.

That's if after a review by the FDA & an audit of the AMA & APA allowing this illegal drugging, butchery and psychological malpractice allows this type of misuse of mental health "treatment" (enabling for the LGBT Agenda) doesn't shut your whole show down..
It won't. There are many happy transgenders out there, and some unhappy. Such is life.

That is simply untrue.

It's a medical fact.
No.

I can't lose to a worthless piece of shit.
Whatever I am, you lose to me again and again.

The entire argument is stupid. Obama hit the “stupid” button on this or more correctly his administration did but the buck stops with him.

What should have happened was this. Someone who is in the middle management of AG Lynch’s office should have issued an opinion or something along the lines of, “If you have outdoor plumbing, use the men’s room. If you do not, use the lady’s room. If you’re a responsible adult who isn’t jacked up on drugs or have been out in the sun too long the law catches you doing something other than that, get a lawyer. You’re breaking the law.

Frankly, I think even that is too much.

Holy cats. Common sense from Candycorn. Y'all hang on a sec while I go check out the window to see if any pigs are flying by.

Seriously, though, you're correct. I suspect most non-transgender people would be perfectly happy to agree on that. I'm pretty sure most people prefer to ignore strangers in the restroom/locker room, anyway, and would have been willing to strike a compromise that allowed them to continue doing so, had this not been defined from the outset as "Fuck you, you will shut up and knuckle under and do as you're told".

I for one am perfectly pleased to not give a rat's ass about other people's lives, activities, identities, whatever as long as they're willing to respect my boundaries by allowing me to not give a rat's ass.

Until the Feds-SFWs-LGBT Activists got involved, nobody really care if a post-op transgender used the restroom that didn't match his or her chromosomes. Unfortunately, tolerance is not enough for the Agitators. They most force Acceptance and Participation.

You're correct. Unless and until the person made a public issue of their engineered differences, people pretty much did what everyone does in public restrooms: tended to business and ignored everyone else in there.

God forbid that people with an axe to grind EVER consider other people's boundaries, or even the possibility that other people HAVE boundaries, or a right to have them.

I've made this point to a few of my liberal friends recently: Society works best when there is a broad middle of Civil Society consisting of shared values of individual rights and responsibility. The role of government is limited, and mostly to address Anarchy (lawbreaking behavior which violates the rights of those who are responsibly participating in Civil Society). The bigger we make Government, Civil society is crowded out, and the opposite reaction is More Anarchy. We see this playing out all over our country. The bigger the government, the more laws, and everyone is a criminal.

A primary component of Civil Society is tolerance of others...leaving them alone to do their own thing as long as they aren't infringing on the rights of others to be left alone. This worked quite well for the itsy bitsy teeny weeny outlier minority of True Transgender people. What we have now is a politicized movement that actually exploits these people in order to further damage the norms and values of Civil Society.

Last edited:
Whatever I am, you lose to me again and again.

You're George Soros' paid online prostitute.

Only this time that twisted Agenda went too far and YOU are going to lose, domino-style, this time... Perhaps your cult should learn when enough is enough..

A primary component of Civil Society is tolerance of others...leaving them alone to do their own thing as long as they aren't infringing on the rights of others to be left alone. This worked quite well for the itsy bitsy teeny weeny outlier minority of True Transgender people. What we have now is a politicized movement that actually exploits these people in order to further damage the norms and values of Civil Society.

Just now waking up to the Church of LGBT Agenda? Better late than never...

Just now waking up to the Church of LGBT Agenda? Better late than never...

You must be confusing me with someone else, bub.

You must be confusing me with someone else, bub.

No, see that's the thing. I'm not. You're saying "we should have just kept turning a blind eye to the butchery and medical malpractice that is "transgender" (there is no such thing as a "true" transgender) and all would've been fine". It's this sitting on laurels that has allowed this Cult to go as far as it has.

I for one am thrilled that they pushed it this far this time. They have exposed themselves and what they're really up to. Their static nature is a sham. What they really are is a collection of behavioral practices/addictions/acting-out that have their roots in untreated child abuse and insanity..

Normally XY is male, and XX female, not always.

Go tell it to the National Institutes of Health, Doctor.
They are well aware, you aren't.

Yes, as my link pointed out, they ARE well aware . . . that I'm right and you're a halfwit who should have a court-appointed guardian for your own safety.
Google XX male and XY female.

As a courtesy to you (everyone note this down, because this counts as my charitable act for the disabled for the month), I did so. This is what I got as the first result on each of them.

XX male syndrome (also called de la Chapelle syndrome, for Albert de la Chapelle, who characterized it in 1972[1][2]) is a rare sex chromosomal disorder. Usually, it is caused by unequal crossing over between X and Y chromosomes during meiosis in the father, which results in the X chromosome containing the normally-male SRY gene. When this X combines with a normal X from the mother during fertilization, the result is an XX male.

This syndrome occurs in approximately four or five in 100,000 individuals, making it less common than Klinefelter syndrome.

XX male syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Swyer syndrome is a condition that affects sexual development. Sexual development is usually determined by an individual's chromosomes; however, in Swyer syndrome, sexual development does not match the affected individual's chromosomal makeup.

People usually have 46 chromosomes in each cell. Two of the 46 chromosomes, known as X and Y, are called sex chromosomes because they help determine whether a person will develop male or female sex characteristics. Girls and women typically have two X chromosomes (46,XX karyotype), while boys and men usually have one X chromosome and one Y chromosome (46,XY karyotype). In Swyer syndrome, individuals with one X chromosome and one Y chromosome in each cell, the pattern typically found in boys and men, have female reproductive structures.

Swyer syndrome occurs in approximately 1 in 80,000 people.

Swyer syndrome

All bolding, outside of the names of the conditions, is included by me to point out the relevant facts that you keep trying to ignore.

Now, if you can tell me what the blithering blue fuck a handful of incredibly rare birth defects have to do with the discussion of people who are physically, genetically normal and healthy but nevertheless believe they are and want to be the opposite sex, I think many of the posters on this board would be immensely grateful. If you can't, we'd be even more grateful if you would shut your flapping cakehole about them and get back on-topic.

Thanks in advance for your hoped-for but utterly unanticipated impending attack of intelligence and common sense.

It has nothing to do with it. Lol.

The entire argument is stupid. Obama hit the “stupid” button on this or more correctly his administration did but the buck stops with him.

What should have happened was this. Someone who is in the middle management of AG Lynch’s office should have issued an opinion or something along the lines of, “If you have outdoor plumbing, use the men’s room. If you do not, use the lady’s room. If you’re a responsible adult who isn’t jacked up on drugs or have been out in the sun too long the law catches you doing something other than that, get a lawyer. You’re breaking the law.

Frankly, I think even that is too much.

Holy cats. Common sense from Candycorn. Y'all hang on a sec while I go check out the window to see if any pigs are flying by.

Seriously, though, you're correct. I suspect most non-transgender people would be perfectly happy to agree on that. I'm pretty sure most people prefer to ignore strangers in the restroom/locker room, anyway, and would have been willing to strike a compromise that allowed them to continue doing so, had this not been defined from the outset as "Fuck you, you will shut up and knuckle under and do as you're told".

I for one am perfectly pleased to not give a rat's ass about other people's lives, activities, identities, whatever as long as they're willing to respect my boundaries by allowing me to not give a rat's ass.

Been saying so for about 2 months now. Good to see you put the crack pipe down long enough to comprehend something.

If they aren't that different, then how do these trans people know that they "feelz" like one instead of the other?

You spend a lot of time dodging questions by simply restating your assertions for someone who claims to have science on his/her/its side.
The brain is what tells you what gender you are. It doesn't make you have six arms instead of two or three hearts instead of one.

Most of all human beings, is the same. The differences only see big because we all walk instead of say flying, or living under the see. Tighty whities versus frilly pink? Still just underpants that fit one sex better than the other.

The brain sends out instructions BASED ON THE INFO PROVIDED BY THE BODY. So ultimately, it's your DNA that tells you what sex you are (also how many body parts). The fact that the message is conveyed through the brain and can get garbled if the brain is not functioning properly should not be overlooked.

Not sure I understood the questionable grammar of "most of all human beings, is the same", but I can tell you that there are rather significant differences between males and females. I can also tell you that you are undermining your own argument by saying there aren't, when YOU are the one insisting on "male brains" and "female brains" being these big, immutable objective standards which trump all other concerns, such as biology. If there's no real difference (and every time you say something like this, I feel an overwhelming surge of pity for virtually everything about your life and experiences, if you really believe that), then why the fuck are these transgender people making such a big to-do?

I can only shake my head in disbelief at the idea that you really think the only difference between men and women is what type of underwear each has.
Do men and women have more that is different or more that is common?

How many body parts do they have in versus not?

Human Body Vocabulary Word List - EnchantedLearning.com

Straw man. I also have a lot of body parts in common with my dog and cat, but I think we can agree - at least, I hope we can; with you, one can never tell - that the differences nevertheless outweigh the similarities.
The differences in that case aren't that large either.

Lol. You are totally delusional.

No, what we all now know is what we knew from the start: You have no fucking argument that can support your insane position, and so you're deflecting like mad onto anything and everything else in an attempt to avoid admitting it.

No one is talking, now or ever, about extremely rare defects. We are talking about the (relatively) vast majority of transgenders, who are completely normal physically and genetically.

This is the last time I am going to acknowledge this pathetically transparent attempt at diversion, except to say, "I see you admit defeat and surrender", because that's all it is.
See above.

No need. I have an excellent memory, and can recall you getting your rhetorical ass kicked quite well without the refresher.

Did you have anything to say that WOULDN'T confirm your ignorance to the world, or did you want to just continue in the same vein?
Easy question, you have a baby with both male and female genitals. What sex is it?

I see you admit defeat and surrender. I accept. You may stop waving your white flag now.
Answer the question, bitch.

It's a genetic mutation. :D

Forum List

Back