🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of this transgender nonsense.

I might for a bite or two. It's based on looks.

I don't carry around a chicken test kit and we also don't test or peek into underpants at the bathroom door.

But it's done in the showers and locker rooms, which are all part of this debate and court cases. Scholongs with testicles and adam's apples won't be allowed in the showers with women. The access behind doors marked "women" also includes areas of full nudity on a regular basis. You lost. Grieve it. :itsok:
The rape victims asked to you to stop saying that. Like their rapists you just keep going after what you want instead.

Each of the 17 million of them? Really? :popcorn:

I don't carry around a chicken test kit and we also don't test or peek into underpants at the bathroom door.

But it's done in the showers and locker rooms, which are all part of this debate and court cases. Scholongs with testicles and adam's apples won't be allowed in the showers with women. The access behind doors marked "women" also includes areas of full nudity on a regular basis. You lost. Grieve it. :itsok:
The rape victims asked to you to stop saying that. Like their rapists you just keep going after what you want instead.

Show me the ones afraid of seeing a penis and I will show you the ones who aren't. You represent not a one of them. You are just using them to get what you want.

How do you know which "salad" one is which? Do you go by looks?
That's all we can go by, exactly as I said.
View attachment 76956
/debate. TY.

Then eat away on the chicken shit salad if you think so.

You'd have to eat it all or have it all fed to you whether you wanted it or not.
Works like this, not that.

You pick up a cute girl in a bar and take her home only to discover she pees standing up, you settle for the blow job instead.
The man pretending to be a woman ought to have the decency to tell the other that he is indeed a man pretending to be a woman before they leave the bar. Instead of a BJ, the man pretending to be a woman Might well be assaulted for their deception.

Show me the ones afraid of seeing a penis and I will show you the ones who aren't. You represent not a one of them. You are just using them to get what you want.

:lmao:

Has it never occurred to you in your far left lala land that your EXTREME social engineering Agenda has reached its limit? No? Stay tuned because in the very near future you will learn precisely how women are going to insist that men will not share showers with them. It's over. Pack it up and go home. You went too far and this game stops.

That's all we can go by, exactly as I said.
View attachment 76956
/debate. TY.

Then eat away on the chicken shit salad if you think so.

You'd have to eat it all or have it all fed to you whether you wanted it or not.
Works like this, not that.

You pick up a cute girl in a bar and take her home only to discover she pees standing up, you settle for the blow job instead.
The man pretending to be a woman ought to have the decency to tell the other that he is indeed a man pretending to be a woman before they leave the bar. Instead of a BJ, the man pretending to be a woman Might well be assaulted for their deception.
Yep, but that is also based on looks.

And you keep using 0.004% of the population who have chromosomal abnormalities to push your trans agenda.

Has it never occurred to you in your far left lala land that your EXTREME social engineering Agenda has reached its limit? No? Stay tuned because in the very near future you will learn precisely how women are going to insist that men will not share showers with them. It's over. Pack it up and go home. You went too far and this game stops.
Men won't, transgender men, post-op, will.

And since transgender kids so concern your tiny mind, we will simply operate on them early, for your benefit not theirs.

Are you saying every perv that's done that was caught?
More than likely.

I bet you think every speeder on the road is caught and ticketed.
No, far too many.

Why should someone speeding not get a ticket? Are you one of those anarchists that thinks you can do whatever you want whenever you want?
They should get a ticket, they just usually don't. Put the sensors in so you automatically get one and I will have no issues.

The last cop that pulled me over did so when I was doing well over 80 in a 60, racing a choking person to the hospital. Once he took the lead we were pushing 90.

Why didn't you help the choking person yourself? Too stupid?

And you keep using 0.004% of the population who have chromosomal abnormalities to push your trans agenda.
No, I'm using it to show that you can only base things on looks.

Since you can only deal with people that look either male or female, that can be done.

And since you can't me how to tell the sex of an intersexed baby, you can't say that transgender people are wrong.

/thread.

And since transgender kids so concern your tiny mind, we will simply operate on them early, for your benefit not theirs.
I hope every child abused in this way grows up to sue their parents as well as the misguided docs who fed them off label drugs and mutilated their healthy bodies.

More than likely.

No, far too many.

Why should someone speeding not get a ticket? Are you one of those anarchists that thinks you can do whatever you want whenever you want?
They should get a ticket, they just usually don't. Put the sensors in so you automatically get one and I will have no issues.

The last cop that pulled me over did so when I was doing well over 80 in a 60, racing a choking person to the hospital. Once he took the lead we were pushing 90.

They wouldn't allow that to be attempted, and could still breath.

No, far too many.

If they could still breath, they weren't choking.

I hope every child abused in this way grows up to sue their parents as well as the misguided docs who fed them off label drugs and mutilated their healthy bodies.
Are the docs misguided when they make an intersexed baby look more one way or another?

There will be no pervs you paranoid little man.

Already have been pervs doing that.
And you know about all of them because all ended up breaking the law.

Are you saying that all the pervs have been caught?

Above you said "there will be no pervs . . " Now you say they have been caught. If there are no pervs doing that, how have any been caught. How can you catch someone doing something you say isn't happening?
Some jerk tying this out think he won't get busted doesn't mean this will continue to happen. There are always a few stupid assholes around, like you.

Men are not going to be hanging around the girls' locker rooms with video cameras.

And grown men already shower with little girls and life goes on. We call them nudists.

komonews.com/news/local/police-man-in-skirt-caught-taking-pics-in-womens-restroom-11-21-2-15

You said it doesn't happen.

Nudists make the choice. Normal people don't make the choice to have pervs with them.
And the kids can't give consent to that either.

No, far too many.

Untrue. Like when a drink goes down the wrong pipe.

Untrue. Like when a drink goes the wrong pipe.

Choking prevents breathing. If they could breath, they weren't choking.

No, far too many.

The guy was probably paroxysmal from seeing Jack stand up to take a pee pee :eusa_shifty:

Are you saying that all the pervs have been caught?

Above you said "there will be no pervs . . " Now you say they have been caught. If there are no pervs doing that, how have any been caught. How can you catch someone doing something you say isn't happening?
Some jerk tying this out think he won't get busted doesn't mean this will continue to happen. There are always a few stupid assholes around, like you.

Men are not going to be hanging around the girls' locker rooms with video cameras.

And grown men already shower with little girls and life goes on. We call them nudists.

komonews.com/news/local/police-man-in-skirt-caught-taking-pics-in-womens-restroom-11-21-2-15

You said it doesn't happen.

Nudists make the choice. Normal people don't make the choice to have pervs with them.
See the caught part? That's how it works. Busted.

Are you saying every perv that's done that was caught?
More than likely.

He asked if every perv was caught and all you have is "more than likely". Sounds like a dishonest answer from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back