🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of this transgender nonsense.

No, it's the truth, you just have an agenda that hinges on one argument and one only. That sex doesn't make a difference. That is your wrong and it is dangerous.

The ability for a sexual deviant to enter a women's restroom is greatly increased, with that increased risk, it increases the risk to children.

I don't care if a transgendered person enters the restroom, I am worried about pervs entering. If you can't appreciate those concerns, I question your honesty.
There will be no pervs you paranoid little man.

Already have been pervs doing that.
And you know about all of them because all ended up breaking the law.

Are you saying that all the pervs have been caught?

Above you said "there will be no pervs . . " Now you say they have been caught. If there are no pervs doing that, how have any been caught. How can you catch someone doing something you say isn't happening?
Some jerk tying this out think he won't get busted doesn't mean this will continue to happen. There are always a few stupid assholes around, like you.

Men are not going to be hanging around the girls' locker rooms with video cameras.

And grown men already shower with little girls and life goes on. We call them nudists.

komonews.com/news/local/police-man-in-skirt-caught-taking-pics-in-womens-restroom-11-21-2-15

You said it doesn't happen.

Nudists make the choice. Normal people don't make the choice to have pervs with them.

Let's try it this way. There are two children before you and you can know only how they look naked or what their XX XY status is. Using just one piece of information, how do you tell their sex?

Let's try it this way. There are two things in front of you. True chicken salad and chicken shit made to look like chicken salad. Which one do you eat?
The chicken.

And there are two vaginas in front of you, which one do you fuck?

How do you know which "salad" one is which? Do you go by looks?
That's all we can go by, exactly as I said.
View attachment 76956
/debate. TY.

Then eat away on the chicken shit salad if you think so.

There will be no pervs you paranoid little man.

Above you said "there will be no pervs . . " Now you say they have been caught. If there are no pervs doing that, how have any been caught. How can you catch someone doing something you say isn't happening?
Some jerk tying this out think he won't get busted doesn't mean this will continue to happen. There are always a few stupid assholes around, like you.

Men are not going to be hanging around the girls' locker rooms with video cameras.

And grown men already shower with little girls and life goes on. We call them nudists.

komonews.com/news/local/police-man-in-skirt-caught-taking-pics-in-womens-restroom-11-21-2-15

Nudists make the choice. Normal people don't make the choice to have pervs with them.
See the caught part? That's how it works. Busted.

Let's try it this way. There are two children before you and you can know only how they look naked or what their XX XY status is. Using just one piece of information, how do you tell their sex?

Let's try it this way. There are two things in front of you. True chicken salad and chicken shit made to look like chicken salad. Which one do you eat?
The chicken.

View attachment 76956
/debate. TY.

I might for a bite or two. It's based on looks.

I don't carry around a chicken test kit and we also don't test or peek into underpants at the bathroom door.

Are you saying every perv that's done that was caught?

The chicken.

View attachment 76956
/debate. TY.

You'd have to eat it all or have it all fed to you whether you wanted it or not.

More than likely.

I know that one that is male but feels like a female better not show up the restroom where my daughter and wife are. It's that simple.
They undoubtedly already have.

And how is you going off to jail "protecting" your family?

What makes you think that would happen?
Easy. In your case it will be assault.

How can I go to jail defending my daughters and/or wife from being harassed by some pervert?
Easily. Try it and find out.

Can't go to jail when the story about what happened is that the pervert was harassing or trying to do worse toward my daughter/wife.

More than likely.

I bet you think every speeder on the road is caught and ticketed.

I don't carry around a chicken test kit and we also don't test or peek into underpants at the bathroom door.

But it's done in the showers and locker rooms, which are all part of this debate and court cases. Scholongs with testicles and adam's apples won't be allowed in the showers with women. The access behind doors marked "women" also includes areas of full nudity on a regular basis. You lost. Grieve it. :itsok:

The chicken.

View attachment 76956
/debate. TY.

You'd have to eat it all or have it all fed to you whether you wanted it or not.
Works like this, not that.

You pick up a cute girl in a bar and take her home only to discover she pees standing up, you settle for the blow job instead.

More than likely.

No, far too many.

But it's done in the showers and locker rooms, which are all part of this debate and court cases. Scholongs with testicles and adam's apples won't be allowed in the showers with women. The access behind doors marked "women" also includes areas of full nudity on a regular basis. You lost. Grieve it. :itsok:
The rape victims asked to you to stop saying that. Like their rapists you just keep going after what you want instead.

View attachment 76956
/debate. TY.

You pick up a cute girl in a bar and take her home only to discover she pees standing up, you settle for the blow job instead.

That scenario is impossible. Next question.

More than likely.

No, far too many.

Why should someone speeding not get a ticket? Are you one of those anarchists that thinks you can do whatever you want whenever you want?

View attachment 76956
/debate. TY.

That scenario is impossible. Next question.
We're done.

More than likely.

No, far too many.

Why should someone speeding not get a ticket? Are you one of those anarchists that thinks you can do whatever you want whenever you want?
They should get a ticket, they just usually don't. Put the sensors in so you automatically get one and I will have no issues.

The last cop that pulled me over did so when I was doing well over 80 in a 60, racing a choking person to the hospital. Once he took the lead we were pushing 90.

Forum List

Back