🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of this transgender nonsense.

Yet you want to deny me expressing my opinion. Do I have a right to express mine?

No one is denying you to burn a flag. I'm telling you what my expression of my opinion will be if you do.
Your opinion should be, I hate it but it's his right so I will protect it.

You burn your cross, I'll burn the flag.

So now you tell me what my opinion should be? Not how it works. I'll tell you what my opinion is.

I don't burn crosses.
What your opinion about the rights of others should be was created the same time your rights were. You either defend the rights of others or you lose yours in the process.

Yet you tell me I can't express my opinion about someone else burning a flag the way I want to express it. You think I should express my opinion your way. Not how it works. You want yours defended but you trample mine.
Your way is to deny me my rights, and you are dead wrong.

Where have I said I'm denying you anything?

Your opinion should be, I hate it but it's his right so I will protect it.

You burn your cross, I'll burn the flag.

So now you tell me what my opinion should be? Not how it works. I'll tell you what my opinion is.

I don't burn crosses.
What your opinion about the rights of others should be was created the same time your rights were. You either defend the rights of others or you lose yours in the process.

Yet you tell me I can't express my opinion about someone else burning a flag the way I want to express it. You think I should express my opinion your way. Not how it works. You want yours defended but you trample mine.

When you promised to beat me up for burning a flag.

I don't burn crosses.

You should learn the difference between denying and consequences. You think the results of your actions are preventing you from doing something.

You should learn the difference between denying and consequences. You think the results of your actions are preventing you from doing something.
You should learn to defend someone's rights even if you don't approve.

Last edited:
If a man has cosmetic surgery to appear like a woman (kind of), and he dies and his bodies rots, what will the forensic pathologist determine about his sex?

Male.

And if a man with a penis, testicles and an adam's apple strolls into a women's shower, he will be arrested on the spot. No matter what the voices in his head are telling him is OK and what isn't.
Not gonna happen, although nudists already shower together. Nice people actually.

With nudists, it is a choice and nudists can only go nude where it is legal to do so.
Yes, but they don't have any big issues with men around kids.

I don't have issues with men around kids, I have issues with men in women's restrooms. If you are a trans-gendered, and go into a stall I have no issues. If you are a man trying to shower with little girls, I have an issue. If you are a man going into women's restrooms, I have an issue.

In fact I wouldn't mind if all restrooms were one room with a sink, a toilet and a lock.

You should learn to defend someone's rights even if you do approve.

I believe we have an obligation to help the mentally not cave to there mental disorder.

I can't lose to a worthless piece of shit.
Whatever I am, you lose to me again and again.

It's impossible for anyone to lose to a worthless piece of shit like you.

Been burning flags lately. I doubt it. You got the message.
If I wish to burn a flag, I will.

And if you try and stop me, you are a Nazi.

When I stop you, it will be exercising my freedom of expression. Sorry, piss ant but you aren't the only one that gets to express an opinion about that.
No, it will be you being what you are, a Hitler Youth.

Godwin's law. How original. Sorry, this is America and we are entitled to our own opinions.

godwins-law-2-638.jpg

Whatever I am, you lose to me again and again.

When I stop you, it will be exercising my freedom of expression. Sorry, piss ant but you aren't the only one that gets to express an opinion about that.

Godwin's law. How original. Sorry, this is America and we are entitled to our own opinions.

godwins-law-2-638.jpg
Your opinion doesn't overrule my rights.

I believe we have an obligation to help the mentally not cave to there mental disorder.
It's not a mental illness.

Yes it is, there is a mental issue of one not being happy with the body they were born with. Other than the rare genetic defect, there is no proof of any genetics causing this identity crisis.

godwins-law-2-638.jpg

What rights are you referring to?

You are certainly proving that it is. Lol.

godwins-law-2-638.jpg

All of them but flag burning is the topic at hand.

Come on hotshit, you have a naked child before you. How do you decide whether it is male or female?

You say you know so, tell us?

I don't have a naked child in front of me, and you get more and more creepy with every post. BTW, it is obvious that YOU are a man.
So, you can't tell us how we know a boy from a girl? Okay.

It's you who is confused about the differences between men and women. Sorry about that. You need a psychiatrist.

If one has outdoor plumbing it is a boy. If one has indoor plumbing it is a girl. Short, sweet and simple. I prefer the ones with the indoor plumbing. :badgrin:

Yes it is, there is a mental issue of one not being happy with the body they were born with. Other than the rare genetic defect, there is no proof of any genetics causing this identity crisis.
When the brain says you are in the wrong body, that is usually correct.

Come on hotshit, you have a naked child before you. How do you decide whether it is male or female?

You say you know so, tell us?

I don't have a naked child in front of me, and you get more and more creepy with every post. BTW, it is obvious that YOU are a man.

It's you who is confused about the differences between men and women. Sorry about that. You need a psychiatrist.

If one has outdoor plumbing it is a boy. If one has indoor plumbing it is a girl. Short, sweet and simple. I prefer the ones with the indoor plumbing. :badgrin:
Great, all based on looks. Easy.

If you brain says you're in the wrong body, there are professionals that need to help that person. That person has a mental disorder.

Great, all based on looks. Easy.

Yet you still won't eat the chicken "salad" I have for you.

godwins-law-2-638.jpg

All of them but flag burning is the topic at hand.

That doesn't answer the question. What rights are you talking about?

No, that is a problem in your brain. Your brain has short-circuited. It's already clear that you aren't playing with a full deck.

Forum List

Back