Enough talk I want action

davidjlee

Rookie
Jul 3, 2013
Over the last five years has been a lot of controversy surrounding the President Obama White House. I’m not going to go into detail on these subjects because that’s not my goal here. My goal is that I hear a lot of Republican Congressmen and women and Republican Senators men and women saying there going to do something about these situations. To be honest I hear a lot of talk and no action. Ladies and gentlemen the talking is over we all went through the George W Bush years they berated downgraded and humiliated every move he made its time for action

Over the last five years has been a lot of controversy surrounding the President Obama White House. I’m not going to go into detail on these subjects because that’s not my goal here. My goal is that I hear a lot of Republican Congressmen and women and Republican Senators men and women saying there going to do something about these situations. To be honest I hear a lot of talk and no action. Ladies and gentlemen the talking is over we all went through the George W Bush years they berated downgraded and humiliated every move he made its time for action

People are just walking on eggshells until he is out of office. Then they will clean up his mess.

what ? like tar and feather the muslime mulatto son-of-a-whore illegal alien ? :up: ........... :laugh2: ................ :clap2:

that would be a good start, and include Biden, Holder, Reid, Pelosi, Schumer, Rangel, Franken, Weiner, Wasserman-Shultz, and a few other left wing idiots.:eusa_whistle:

You do understand that the Republicans are not in control? The CIA, FBI, DOJ all controlled by the WH. Nixon controlled the Watergate affair until the story was broken by the MSM. We don't really have that today. Yes, stories will be reported by the MSM to cover for themselves to say they did report. But the stories are dropped quickly or reported on a Friday afternoon. Plausible deniability.

That is why 2014 is important. We NEED checks and balances. Having the government in one parties hands since 2006 has proven beyond any doubt that it is a disaster.

Bottom line, with the MSM ignoring the crimes, yes crimes, of this administration and the marginalization of those outlets who do report nothing is going to happen.

You do understand that the Republicans are not in control? The CIA, FBI, DOJ all controlled by the WH. Nixon controlled the Watergate affair until the story was broken by the MSM. We don't really have that today. Yes, stories will be reported by the MSM to cover for themselves to say they did report. But the stories are dropped quickly or reported on a Friday afternoon. Plausible deniability.

That is why 2014 is important. We NEED checks and balances. Having the government in one parties hands since 2006 has proven beyond any doubt that it is a disaster.

Bottom line, with the MSM ignoring the crimes, yes crimes, of this administration and the marginalization of those outlets who do report nothing is going to happen.

The GOP doesn't need the media to know what's going on here. They need to pull together and even do a "democrat" if they have to. Sitting on their asses waiting for the air to clear is unacceptable.

Great points everyone. I feel the Republicans have to come together and put a plan of attack together. Individuals are saying things and they seem to stand alone. Become a team and go on the offensive

The GOP doesn't need the media to know what's going on here. They need to pull together and even do a "democrat" if they have to. Sitting on their asses waiting for the air to clear is unacceptable.

OK, give in slightly more detail what you expect the out of power party to do especially considering they don't have the MSM behind them?

Over the last five years has been a lot of controversy surrounding the President Obama White House. ......

Ladies and gentlemen the talking is over we all went through the George W Bush years they berated downgraded and humiliated every move he made its time for action

But not nearly as much as when we discovered suitcases containing billions of dollars taken by air to Baghdad Airport. Who was responsible for this?

How the US sent $12bn in cash to Iraq. And watched it vanish

Special flights brought in tonnes of banknotes which disappeared into the war zone.
The US flew nearly $12bn in shrink-wrapped $100 bills into Iraq, then distributed the cash with no proper control over who was receiving it and how it was being spent.

The staggering scale of the biggest transfer of cash in the history of the Federal Reserve has been graphically laid bare by a US congressional committee.
dollarsariveiraq372ready.jpg

How the US sent $12bn in cash to Iraq. And watched it vanish | World news | The Guardian

And by golly when we were told in 2008 that "Wall Street got drunk" by the man in the Oval Office, well then Hank Paulson wrote them a $750,000,000,000 check! And didn't even ask us first!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT29fq0slGc]Wall Street Got Drunk - YouTube[/ame]

Yeppir, things are certainly worse now.....For those who have memories the size of a flea.

Last edited:

OK, give in slightly more detail what you expect the out of power party to do especially considering they don't have the MSM behind them?

At the risk of sounding simplistic, they need to try harder. If they can't think of a way to attract media attention then they really suck. Create an incident, make demands --whatever. If they are truly this impotent there is no point in even having the next election.

Great points everyone. I feel the Republicans have to come together and put a plan of attack together. Individuals are saying things and they seem to stand alone. Become a team and go on the offensive

Here is what my opinion is of what the RNC could do. First of all replace the speaker of the house. Sorry he just doesn't look friendly to me he looks like an alcoholic and looks do matter.

Second, they need to tell the history of the Republican party and the TRUE history of the Democrat party. Not BS lies the true story it is a good story they just don't seem to want to tell it.

Third, they need to come up with another contract with America. The last time it was successful and they did what worked.

The Republican party needs young people speaking out. The Republican party needs Jindal to run for a federal office. They need to start highlighting people like him. Rand Paul stands little chance, in my opinion. Jeb Bush, forget about it. The Republican party and America needs a Reagan. Not perfect was he but we never, ever, ever, had a doubt what country he loved. If a people don't feel good about themselves we get what we have today in this country.

At the risk of sounding simplistic, they need to try harder. If they can't think of a way to attract media attention then they really suck. Create an incident, make demands --whatever. If they are truly this impotent there is no point in even having the next election.

What do you mean by "create and incident?" Seems to me that is what they have been trying without much success. The drone program, not MSM traction thus dropped. Fast and furious, same thing. The Gulf spill was blotched by Obama again no MSM reporting. So I am thinking an incident is not what they need, they need to tell the story. To sell their party. Quit trying to bring down the DNC they are doing that all on their own. Offer a positive alternative, offer real hope.

Want more? I'm just getting warmed up.... You think Obama would be able to pull off writing a check for $750,000,000,000 and giving it to a bunch of people who fucked up our economy?

Think he can fly $12,000,000,000 into a country we invaded without cause and just give the money away without accountability?

I'll go get another cup of coffee while you pull your head out of your ass.

Here is what my opinion is of what the RNC could do. First of all replace the speaker of the house. Sorry he just doesn't look friendly to me he looks like an alcoholic and looks do matter.

Second, they need to tell the history of the Republican party and the TRUE history of the Democrat party. Not BS lies the true story it is a good story they just don't seem to want to tell it.

Third, they need to come up with another contract with America. The last time it was successful and they did what worked.

The Republican party needs young people speaking out. The Republican party needs Jindal to run for a federal office. They need to start highlighting people like him. Rand Paul stands little chance, in my opinion. Jeb Bush, forget about it. The Republican party and America needs a Reagan. Not perfect was he but we never, ever, ever, had a doubt what country he loved. If a people don't feel good about themselves we get what we have today in this country.

good points, we do need a Reagan. Jindal is doing a good job here in Lousiana, but I don't see him at the national level. If he were to run, the disengenuous media and the dems would make a big deal out of his ethnicity---sad but true.

Want more? I'm just getting warmed up.... You think Obama would be able to pull off writing a check for $750,000,000,000 and giving it to a bunch of people who fucked up our economy?

Think he can fly $12,000,000,000 into a country we invaded without cause and just give the money away without accountability?

I'll go get another cup of coffee while you pull your head out of your ass.

Congress appropriated that money, congress at the time was controlled by democrats.

As much as you would like to continue to lie about it, Bush could not do that by himself.

we agree that is was corrupt but you are lying when you imply that Bush did it all by himself.

BTW, the RNC damn well does need the MSM at least to be fair and balanced.

People are just walking on eggshells until he is out of office. Then they will clean up his mess.
<you must spread some reputation around before giving to Sunshine again>

Couldn't have said it better.

First of all we all know the Republican party doesn't have the ear of the mainstream media witch makes it hard simply because the media is the easiest way to communicate with the American people. The Republicans are doing a poor job of telling the American people that the Democrats policies are not for the people.

BTW, the RNC damn well does need the MSM at least to be fair and balanced.

All I'm saying is that the GOP doesn't need the media to get information for itself. They live there. They know the scoop. As far as getting the message out to the rest of the country they can either look for other resources or give up. Currently I see them as quitters.

A key point here is that left wing jackasses cant admit Obama is failing. U know Bush made mistakes but he is Lincoln compared to this ass clown

Forum List

Back